VN Others Completed Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend [Final] [wstar]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ghf.png

Overview:
Onogami Shigehiko, a teacher at an all-girls school, is a man of love - of love towards beautiful young girls - and to this day he has managed to keep this hidden from those around by playing as Mr. Serious.

From the fear of losing his beloved career as a teacher, he has had to abstain from crossing the line with any of his students until now.

...Indeed, until now, until he met Kagarino Kirie, a mysterious girl of stunning beauty - it is this meeting that finally derails him into crossing that line, a line that was better left not crossed.​

Updated: 09/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
VNDB:
Censorship: Mosiacs
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
WIN: - - - -
CG: - - - -
Animation only: - - - -

image.jpg image (1).jpg ssss.jpg sss.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Took long to be finished, huh? i honestly thought this had been abandoned. Quite a surprise. :relievedface:
Maybe there's hope this will drop this year after all:

Also an inb4: "censorship sux"
It's a fan-translated japanese vn. Don't expect it to be uncensored. Just deal with it.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Oh, somehow I was just watching at this series a couple of days ago. Glad to see that one has been translated for now!

Reactions: Namco15

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
anybody has problem with saving game? cause I have
Are you guys using AppLocale or Locale Emulator? The Eng.exe needs to be started with Japanese locale since the game is just fan-translated and not truly localized. I've been able to still use my saves from original copy from a couple of years back.

Edit: Yeah, that's probably the problem, just tested it out and if you don't run it in Japanese you can't save. Also my ears. Why did the volume get so much louder when I ran it as is?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
It looks nice and on VNDB has like 132 votes in 8 of 10...

now my thing is, the File is more than 3GB.. 3... GB D:

meaby somebody can upload a Torrent? Torrent's are the best way honestly...

more if MEGA can only download 2 GB (or less, depending how many times you already used it)

and the others? well.. i don't know..

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
It looks nice and on VNDB has like 132 votes in 8 of 10...

now my thing is, the File is more than 3GB.. 3... GB D:

meaby somebody can upload a Torrent? Torrent's are the best way honestly...

more if MEGA can only download 2 GB (or less, depending how many times you already used it)

and the others? well.. i don't know..
I use MEGA, get an account and use MEGASync and you can download more, faster. It's free.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes