VN Others Completed Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend [Final] [wstar]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I use MEGA, get an account and use MEGASync and you can download more, faster. It's free.
As far as I can tell, you don't need that with google chrome. I'm a firefox person myself, but I use chrome for the big mega downloads.

kevin01523

Oct 16, 2018
lol if you want to save without changing local i guess backup the savepath file then delete the main one then start the game you can save now

Reactions: Smartphone

imoutolover

Jan 9, 2018
Insufficient permissions to post my request in game requests. Please move it there. Thanks!
Would like the English translated versions...hopefully they have them.

美少女万華鏡―忘れな草と永遠の少女―
Bishōjo mangekyō ― wasurenagusa to eien no shōjo ―

美少女万華鏡―神が造りたもうた少女たち―
bishōjo mangekyō ―-shin ga tsukurita mōta shōjo-tachi ―

美少女万華鏡―罪と罰の少女―
bishōjo mangekyō ― tsumitobachi no shōjo ―

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
There is no other Biman game translated at the moment. 2.5 (the one about the waitress at the inn where Natsuhiko stays) will likely be the next translated one but even then it will take a while.

Reactions: imoutolover

Allan Perez

Nov 2, 2018
Will the other bishoujou games be coming here i hope? also do tell if we need to do locale emulator in order to do this again owo; got confused with saving and all that for the first hour haha

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
You don't need locale emulator, just open the SavePath.txt file in the SaveData folder and change the path to what it actually is on your machine.

spam24601

Nov 14, 2017
Yet another fucking Japanese story where 'femdom' is thrown out of the window almost instantly and the guy takes control anyway, totally undermining her authority. I hate this shit so much. This shouldn't even be labelled femdom if the second sex scene is the guy literally tying her up and raping her.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes