VN Others Completed Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend [Final] [wstar]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
- Extracted, packed and then uploaded the CG's only. However, for seeing them you need to have this:
- Also extracted and packed even the Animated H scenes only. Those are not compressed so you can view it with VLC or something.

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
never thought i'd see the day! thank you based euphemictl for this lovely feast of kirie-chan sexiness >3>

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Did he finally finish this? Is it really done?
OMG :3 <3
That was on the top of my VN list - only so far it wasn't available.
Thank you, OP.
For seeing most of the CGs, you can peruse Konachan - the BDSM is rather balanced.

lacikris

Oct 9, 2017
This one is quite nice, it definitely isn't some hardcore femdom, music is much better then in most VN's, voice acting is good and graphics good too. I can really recommend this

Aug 7, 2018
Made a quick walkthrough. The maledom and femdom routes just change one bdsm scene, so you'll get all scenes and CG naturally. Also added a note on how to fix the save issues (in short: change your system locale to japanese).

NickyNick

Jun 9, 2017
I had no issues saving without changing to Japanese locale, I just renamed the save path to something that doesn't use Jap letters or symbols.

Reactions: blackmonkey

Eleum Loyce

May 17, 2018
Great game, the animation was a nice touch. I didn't even need to fix the save problem because I finished it in one sitting.

Kryzin

Jan 16, 2018
You get them both at the same time?
No the First Pic is when i try to open it but it stays in a small black screen. The second Pic is when i try to close the screen it wont let me and i have to open task manager to force close it.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, an I/O error and an address range it has problems with ... I would assume it's based on the same thing, but now idea what that is.

Nordglanz

Jan 21, 2018
If you go into files, and then the SaveData folder, you can find a text file that says "SavePath". Change it so it's not read-only, and then change it to wherever you want the savegames to be. That'll let you save.

As an example, for me I have it set to SavePath=E:\Games\Bishoujo Mangekyou A Girl's Cursed Legend\SaveData
Thanks!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes