VN Others Completed Bishoujo Mangekyou: A Girl's Cursed Legend [Final] [wstar]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
This look good.
But i'm always a little scared of the femdom+BDSM tags together. Strap-ons and futas are always lurking in the shadows, waiting for the moment to assault you from behind when dealing with this combo.

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Good it was fun. But i gotta ask if theres only one ending or more?
There should be a couple of endings, at least 2. All games in the Bishoujo Mangekyou series have multiple endings except for one. Also you can tell if you got the true ending if the main menu's background changes.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
There should be a couple of endings, at least 2. All games in the Bishoujo Mangekyou series have multiple endings except for one. Also you can tell if you got the true ending if the main menu's background changes.
hmmmm can tell me if found another route. i think i got the normal one with the cat scene at end .Tried changing actions frm saved games but still reaching that route

Draccon99

Jul 26, 2017
Very nice art but man do I hate censorship :/ why you even release in west a hentai game if everything is censored

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
hmmmm can tell me if found another route. i think i got the normal one with the cat scene at end .Tried changing actions frm saved games but still reaching that route
Try going to this site (in japanese, use Chrome or something). Has a mini-guide and I use the siteall the time.

Reactions: damien_sensei

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Also scratch my previous statement on the background changing. That's for later games. Also the other ending other than the cat one is just the one without that particular scene (that kinda made sense). Figured that the other one was more likely for you to get at the end lol.

Edit: The cat ending is just an additional scenario. What happens after the accident is canon.

Reactions: harvercode

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I played all the Biman games so far and this one is still my favorite. It's more straightforward than the later ones and not as twisted but there's something really enchanting about Kirie. Ringo Aoba really nailed that role (though my fav of her roles remains Vivi in Shinigami no Testament).

Hope to have the conclusion of Renge and Natsuhiko's story one day too.

augustian_throwaway

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah cant save it at all.
If you go into files, and then the SaveData folder, you can find a text file that says "SavePath". Change it so it's not read-only, and then change it to wherever you want the savegames to be. That'll let you save.

As an example, for me I have it set to SavePath=E:\Games\Bishoujo Mangekyou A Girl's Cursed Legend\SaveData

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
If you go into files, and then the SaveData folder, you can find a text file that says "SavePath". Change it so it's not read-only, and then change it to wherever you want the savegames to be. That'll let you save.

As an example, for me I have it set to SavePath=E:\Games\Bishoujo Mangekyou A Girl's Cursed Legend\SaveData
Thank u!!

Scultonic

Jun 5, 2018
This look good.
But i'm always a little scared of the femdom+BDSM tags together. Strap-ons and futas are always lurking in the shadows, waiting for the moment to assault you from behind when dealing with this combo.
No worries.
Try going to this site (in japanese, use Chrome or something). Has a mini-guide and I use the siteall the time.

I can barely understand and would prefer a actual translation instead of Chrome auto-translating it.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Also scratch my previous statement on the background changing. That's for later games. Also the other ending other than the cat one is just the one without that particular scene (that kinda made sense). Figured that the other one was more likely for you to get at the end lol.

Edit: The cat ending is just an additional scenario. What happens after the accident is canon.
Either way it was great. Cat ending was Fine . Thanks for the info btw

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
ANIMATED!? this better not be like that i played where the only animated shits was them moving the character sprites slightly

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
You know, the game isn't that femdom focused so far, in fact, it seems sort of balanced. At Least the route I went. Its enjoyable even if you don't like Femdom like me.

Reactions: keitaka

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
HOLY SHIT! I can't believe it got translated, Happoubi Jin is one of my favorite artist.. :heartcoveredeyes:
Thank you!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes