TLBRF

Jun 19, 2018
So, the last update is about Soumya and that girl in the club, right? Because I can't seem to find anything rather than them. Am I missing something?

erikahot

Feb 18, 2022
For sure, which is why I pulled my sub months ago. Still, there's a big difference between a mess and a willful scammer, and there are definitely a few willful scammers. We all know who they are so no need to argue about it here. Point is, if this dude can get out of his own way for a bit he could fix everything, even the damage to his reputation.

I don't see that happening though. In fact, I'd be surprised if we ever get another update.
the dev is back he was involved in some accident and was in hospital. he is releasing a update soon

Derar4

Oct 5, 2021
Notice he always comes up with a catastrophe when he cant deliver on updates? He's just stiffing subscribers at this point.

We all want there to be more content, but this dude has zero accountability, and doesn't listen to his subscribers. he had an insanely successful set up where all he had to do was render 2-3 scenes a month and go from there and would have been way more $$$$
I kinda do agree on this, I have been following it for a while. Even bought the Patreon once or twice to support, but he always ghost a bit. I do admit, I know a lot of people who really have accidents, but at this point I can't help but wonder if it for the cash.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
1 and a half weeks later and he still hasnt explained whats going on
That's why I called him bipolar. The bloke obviously has moments of high energy when he tries to excuse his previous absence by whatever means he can think of and promise everything and the kitchen sink starting from now - then right after that everything falls back into radio silence and inactivity. Until one day he wakes up perky again and the cycle repeats...

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Can we finally keep our saves? I remember it was told we won't be able to use old saves until 1.20.

jose canseco

May 19, 2024
I'm glad to say this dude's patreon scam fund dropped to under $800. He should be getting no money for the fuck nothing he is producing. Anyone can produce the shit he has in the months he has made excuses. If I decompile the game and upload it, will someone take over development?

Reactions: gottogo1234

Z3D666

Aug 3, 2022
Guys how should I know this is end of game contents for this version ? How to know I finished this version ?

jose canseco

May 19, 2024
Bindr is about to drop to under $700 a month. Glad the swamp is getting drained. The dude even admitted he was using patreon to pay for an apartment. No free rent for this guy.

Reactions: Wooloomooloo
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes