RPGM Complete Big pie even erotic app school RJ01146139 [ barista] (eng translation)

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
Completed translation for people who want to play it.
Developer:
Language: English

Description:
School Harem Life in hypnosis app!
Synopsis
The main character Mono Ki who works as a part-time worker at the private Sakuramine Girls' School (Kimono)
Because it is smoke from students and other teachers in the thing that a man had accumulated daily indignation, it is said that one day from the school suddenly fired a week later and it becomes depressed.
But suddenly a mysterious hypnotic app gets to such a hero by email, and this is the opportunity to hypnotize the girls of the school and do naughty things, and it will be to try to dominate the school and students who tried to fire themselves!!!

Translator notes:
Another my try in translating games. A simple game where the player runs around the map, activates events for action points, and collects coins. You can only navigate by the triangular GO icons. On the location in the center of the location map, where the rooster and the cat are located to open the gallery. Unfortunately, I don't know the games well, so I can't tell where the characters were copied from. At 0 or X, you can open a menu where mouse control is available, as well as the selection of locations on the location map. There is a gallery in the menu, just click on the icons of the girls. At the central location, you can replenish action point. After some seen scenes you will be able to proceed time. Scenes are divided into 2 time frames.
Link for download: