Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i've never seen this car :S

Also, hall event doesnt seem to trigger at 1800, (the one with only brother) seems that only the threesome with stepdad triggers aroun 1800

and if someone can send a save and a screenshot at the car, i'd be happy, never saw a "car" or something at the house.
I tried with a save from 0.21. To trigger just the brother scene. Can actually trigger that scene both Saturday and Sunday, at random times. But so far not been interrupted by the mother. I browsed the gfx files in the mom folder, and I know what the scene should look like. It just never triggered so far on the 0.21.

On a fresh game I got going with 0.22, I done all up towards trigger the 3some with mom & and stepdad. And still not triggered the mom/bro stuff. So figure maybe it only trigger after you got the 3some going. But at that point it seems it get a lot harder to just trigger the scene with the brother during the weekend, because of all the other scenes triggering in between.

I tried to save scum to force the scene and see if it trigger, but no luck on that part either. Maybe there is some condition just not meet I can't seem to find. idk.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Triggered every possible content I know about in regard of the brother, mother and the stepdad, but still no new content does trigger. This on a fresh 0.22 so no issues with a old save either. Unless the chance to trigger the scene is tiny at the level of Avenger trolling us hard, idk lol

Reactions: FluffyStudio

flinger

May 3, 2017
Mom/Bro content tends to trigger late afternoon 3-5pm for me. Think it only 30 mins worth of time so skipping 1 hour to advance time you may miss it and you need to click the link to check the car each time. Not seen anything new for them both beyond the car scene.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Mom/Bro content tends to trigger late afternoon 3-5pm for me. Think it only 30 mins worth of time so skipping 1 hour to advance time you may miss it and you need to click the link to check the car each time. Not seen anything new for them both beyond the car scene.
From what I figured out. The car scene shouldn't trigger at all, before you trigger your mom bust in on you and the brother. Which should be the scene where you doing your bro (alone) in your room. But it doesn't trigger at all. There is those that complain over at Avengers blog about this too, but can't seem to get a clear answer there :/ Avenger posted you have to do all with mom first. But unless there is a lot of hidden shit I haven't found yet. I done all possible.

I tired to load the qsp in qgen, just searching for the gfx file that supposed to start the chain of events. I think the trigger should be npc_unique_brother 20 = 1. I tried to edit the save file with that trigger, but it still doesn't trigger anything. so guess there is other stuff. Save scumming the same scene a million times to try get something to trigger, not really fun either :p

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
To start brother mother scenes mother needs to caught you. Brothers needs to ask you for sex in HALL, and you need to have at least 6 threesomes with stepfather and brother and at least 6 threesomes with mom and stepdad.

Car doesnt start anything, and its actually bugged since you can trigger it before time.

To have threesome with brother and mom, you need to spy them fucking 11 times.

EDIT:

Also make sure you had sex with stepfather before going to hall, since it triggers threesome scene which moves you to room which then triggers scene with brother but in wrong room.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
To start brother mother scenes mother needs to caught you. Brothers needs to ask you for sex in HALL, and you need to have at least 6 threesomes with stepfather and brother and at least 6 threesomes with mom and stepdad.

Car doesnt start anything, and its actually bugged since you can trigger it before time.

To have threesome with brother and mom, you need to spy them fucking 11 times.

EDIT:

Also make sure you had sex with stepfather before going to hall, since it triggers threesome scene which moves you to room which then triggers scene with brother but in wrong room.
Any particular scene that need to be repeated 6 times? Because at this stage it feels like they been doing them 600 times each, not 6 and nothing triggers :p

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
Any particular scene that need to be repeated 6 times? Because at this stage it feels like they been doing them 600 times each, not 6 and nothing triggers :p
Any, just do 6 threesomes with stepdad and mom and 6 with brother and stepdad, then wait for brother asking for sex in hall so mom caughts them.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Any, just do 6 threesomes with stepdad and mom and 6 with brother and stepdad, then wait for brother asking for sex in hall so mom caughts them.
It finally did trigger, but no idea if 6 of each was enough, or it was random chance on top of that, seemed like take forever.

Aug 11, 2018
I think I must be blind or something, can't find the .qsp file that changes the game to english... Been looking everywhere for the "attachment area" but to no avail. Please fellers, help a brother out.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I think I must be blind or something, can't find the .qsp file that changes the game to english... Been looking everywhere for the "attachment area" but to no avail. Please fellers, help a brother out.

All you need is there. The opening menu is in Russian regardless of the language of the qsp file though. Top is start new game and 2nd is load.

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Hmm figured out once you unlock mom/bro threesomes they stop having sex outside those scenes and the car.

Also as the car is bugged it does allow you to immediately(after a conversation) jump to threesomes without ever catching them in the kitchen/bedroom/garden/hall so i had to reload a save to see those scenes ingame, still haven't triggered bathroom.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
how do you trigger this

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
how do you trigger this

Uh, are you telling people how to trigger the mon/son 3some. Or are you asking how to trigger basically everything else? :p

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes