Degeneracy

Nov 15, 2017
Hints for threesome mother, daughter and brother and danila. thx for help
Must have had threesome with step dad/mother. After that spy on them in the car on weekends(around 13-14hrs) eventually talk to mother, and brother, back and forth until eventually your mother asks the stepdad if it was ok, rinse repeat watching brother/mother in multiple locations, eventually you can ask mother in the morning or afternoon, forget which, with you joining in. Dunno Danila.

Reactions: Dragonit

Orphoenix

Donor
May 7, 2017
I have the 3some with Brother/Stepdad. I have the 3some with Mom/Stepdad. However I can't get Mother/Brother for the life of me.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Must have had threesome with step dad/mother. After that spy on them in the car on weekends(around 13-14hrs) eventually talk to mother, and brother, back and forth until eventually your mother asks the stepdad if it was ok, rinse repeat watching brother/mother in multiple locations, eventually you can ask mother in the morning or afternoon, forget which, with you joining in. Dunno Danila.
Uh, no..

You need to have 3some with mother/stepdad at least 5 times.
You need to have 3some with bro/stepdad at least 5 times.

Then during the weekend, when you have sex with your brother ONLY. There is an event with your mother walk in on you. The same scene/event where your stepdad walked in on you and your brother. After that, talk to mother and brother and take it from there.

Spying on them in the car is bugged. You got the chance to do it before you should be able.

Reactions: Dragonit

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
Okay here's another attempt at the cheats file. Anybody mind sharing a save that I can test this with?
is there a actuall cheat-qsp for v.22?
the last person working on a cheat qsp was godlike on page 132, but he worked with a older qsp-file (v.21?)

has anyone a cheat-qsp for version 22?

thx

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
I need your help. I can not give the brother a blowjob.
I started several times and read the walkthrough.
The first time I separated Tamara from her husband.
Then I cheated and did not make it.
Then I played clean and made it until the streptease.

Yesterday I read that the brother has to find me beautiful. My appearance is 400.
After the streptease I'm still 15 times on the weekend in the holiday. Only Tamara blows him. What am I doing wrong?

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
defenitly, i don't understand anything about this game. i'm doing my life, tranquily.. i eat, i sleep, and then, i don't know, i click on "sleep" and "you're now mad! you're in the wood attacking people! game over!"
I've tryied to do something else, to go in town etc but that's the same shit! >.>

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
defenitly, i don't understand anything about this game. i'm doing my life, tranquily.. i eat, i sleep, and then, i don't know, i click on "sleep" and "you're now mad! you're in the wood attacking people! game over!"
I've tryied to do something else, to go in town etc but that's the same shit! >.>
Sometimes you have to have fun. Going for a walk, masturbate etc.

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
hi anyone please help i locked father route and still not able to give brother blowjob ...help needed

Here is my save file

Karrrs

Sep 15, 2017
Have you tried download part 2 and 3? .001 is just part 1 and you need all 3 part to unzip and only using 7zip to unzip it. Winrar won't work.
yes i have all files downloaded. the part 1, 2, & 3 files just have .001, .002, & .003 after the .7z, like: title.7z.001 . I cant open these files with anything, and when i remove the .001, the .7z file is described as corrupted/unsupported... I really dont know what I'm doing wrong. could you tell me what unzip program you used? (using Awe Zip rn)

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
yes i have all files downloaded. the part 1, 2, & 3 files just have .001, .002, & .003 after the .7z, like: title.7z.001 . I cant open these files with anything, and when i remove the .001, the .7z file is described as corrupted/unsupported... I really dont know what I'm doing wrong. could you tell me what unzip program you used? (using Awe Zip rn)
Firstly you need to check if you download correctly. Since the file is large, sometime the file you download is corrupt (from net connection interrupt the download) and not a full file. After that put .001.002.003 in the same folder (leave it as 7z.001 etc). Use 7zip to extract.(if you don't know 7zip, just google and download it). Since you said you use Awe Zip mean that you did not really read my comment. = ="a

Fullbody

Oct 23, 2017
hey when ever i copy paste the cheat qsq the images stop showing up plz help
i think its the wrong qsp file. its not for the new game version.
Try the attached qsp file. That's the one I play.

I have not unlocked all possible locations yet.

But the new play areas with mo / bro / sis are possible. I already have this area unlocked.
In this qsp file I have also eliminated the bug with Daniela in the car.

Have fun with it!

Reactions: sinichi1998

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Seeing there is players that end up with a MC going crazy and insane... I'm really curious how they play the game? Sometimes I felt I really "abused "the MC without it happen, so... really? :p

bargian

May 7, 2017
Could you guys pls provide me with start_en.qsp? I cant find working link. And link from page 125 is start.qsp which is russian.

sinichi1998

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2018
i think its the wrong qsp file. its not for the new game version.
Try the attached qsp file. That's the one I play.

I have not unlocked all possible locations yet.

But the new play areas with mo / bro / sis are possible. I already have this area unlocked.
In this qsp file I have also eliminated the bug with Daniela in the car.

Have fun with it!
thanks mate

Reactions: Fullbody

Balmung85

May 24, 2018
I need your help. I can not give the brother a blowjob.
I started several times and read the walkthrough.
The first time I separated Tamara from her husband.
Then I cheated and did not make it.
Then I played clean and made it until the streptease.

Yesterday I read that the brother has to find me beautiful. My appearance is 400.
After the streptease I'm still 15 times on the weekend in the holiday. Only Tamara blows him. What am I doing wrong?
I finally made it. For all who have similar problems as me. After you undress for your brother, you have to masturbate on the weekend between 11-12 clock. After a few tries he came into the room and it started.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes