Tata

Sep 26, 2016
Guys, does anyone has a new Russian QSP? It's next to impossible to play in the machine translated version((

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
for some reason i can't save.
clicking on the slot and the game doesnt give a fuck.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
Can someone help me please with the brother path this is my save I just cant trigger anything after the 3 free laxer hire things

Kagoon

Sep 23, 2018
I still can't seem to find any of these things that are supposed to translate the game into english. I didn't find this "bk_07_en.qsp " or "start_en.qsp ". Not sure if I missed some file that isn't there now or what.

slimybutta

Feb 5, 2017
There is no english qsp in the .22 update.If you got it to play english then your using an older qsp or your magic.Or im an idiot and im missing something....i dunno

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I get the screenshotted error when I try to run the game after copying the english .qsp suggested on page 125 into the "standalone_content" folder.

Any suggestions?

View attachment 244585
Do you only have one qsp file in the standalone folder? Make sure you only got the latest version with the language you prefer. I don't understand Russian, but that box give the impression the actual file is missing or something. You checked you got the actual file in that path ? The "start.mp3" one? Also you trying to run the game with an qsp player, or the "Big Kuyash" application?

Caljinaar

Jul 5, 2017
I still can't seem to find any of these things that are supposed to translate the game into english. I didn't find this "bk_07_en.qsp " or "start_en.qsp ". Not sure if I missed some file that isn't there now or what.
Here you go: .../Big_Kuyash/assets/standalone_content/

In this folder your start.qsp should be

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
page 125 for normal amd 126 for cheat version
Be careful with use cheats though. You can find yourself use a cheat to speed up trigger an even't, but at the same time you could ruin your ability to trigger other events with other characters. Someone asked Avenger if he would make a quick start for BK as he did with SOB, but said something about it was harder because all the characters tied together.

Cheat on money, items, status/looks should be fine, but other stuff could break your game.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Can someone give me a walkthrough of this game? I only got the one from way back 0.17.
I think at this stage, it just.. better to ask if you stuck on something. Write an walkthrough for this game would be quite an undertaking imho. Just as with his other game "Son Of a bitch". That one does have sub threads on the forum here for each character in the game though. Maybe something similar would be possible for BK? idk.

Caljinaar

Jul 5, 2017
Is there any way to have Artem and his Parents accessable at the same time ? Always end up with Artem beeing send away. :S

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
where is the save folder?
C:\Users\name\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

Inside there you will find save game folders for qsp games you play. The folder names is typical a bunch of random letters and numbers. The folder name is based on location of the game and the name of your qsp file.

If you save the name of the qsp file, you will find a new save game folder get created. If you move the game to another location, It will change as well. To keep re-use the same save game folder, just make sure the game stay in the same location and the qsp file you use is named the same.

Then again save games from previous versions usually not compatible with new versions.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is there any way to have Artem and his Parents accessable at the same time ? Always end up with Artem beeing send away. :S
That something new in one of the later versions? Done boffing both the dad and mum, and Artem still around as well.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
is it me or there is no start.qsp in 0.22 patch ?
in game changelog said last update is 0.21

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
is it me or there is no start.qsp in 0.22 patch ?
in game changelog said last update is 0.21
This is what I found as well. Can't trigger any of the new content with just the 0.22 patch. Had to download a separate QSP for 0.22, but without cheats. Waiting for an updated 0.22 English QSP with full cheats atm.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes