BKKK

Jun 6, 2017
"To play in English change the qsp file to the one in the attachment area" . Where is this hidden attachment area?
Failing that anybody have a 'Learn Russian in 5 minutes course' available?
I now have 9GB of Russian something on my hard drive :cry:

Reactions: Dnds

Destrosity

Jan 11, 2018
"To play in English change the qsp file to the one in the attachment area" . Where is this hidden attachment area?
Failing that anybody have a 'Learn Russian in 5 minutes course' available?
I now have 9GB of Russian something on my hard drive :cry:
Right?! All I see is people complaining about needing the russian start QSP. I can't GET RID of the russian QSP cuz no one is giving a straight damn answer for the whereabouts of the english QSP. The link for the english qsp on page 125 is dead so don't even bother.

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
So, in this one you can fuck the mom but not the dog and in Girl Life you can fuck the dog but not the mother...Can someone point me to a game where you can finally do both? What is even the point of having those characters in a sex game if you won't use them?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
restart - version 22, klick Big Kuyash.exe in the mainfile: first day: when i start talking with mom in the barbershop, i got this whitescreen here, any proposals, how to solve this problem? (the same bug happend also with the 21-updatepack?)

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Well, I managed to put it in English (at least I have the beginning in English with papyrus, not to see further) but the menus of the home page remain in Russian.

So once downloaded the 0.20, as well as the 0.21 and the 0.22, it will remain the "start.qsp" of the 0.20 in the files, it is necessary to delete it completely (not to rename it in "start_en.qsp)" and to put instead the file " bk_07_en.qsp "which is on the first page.

Rauls

Aug 3, 2017
I speak russian well, but it is useless in this game :) because I have 2 choices: play in russian and enjoy the writing but suffer tons and tons grinding as there is no russian cheat or play in english with cheat but suffer horrible, horrible translation...

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
when you download v0.20 FULL do you need first to install v0.21 update or go immediately on v0.22 (skiping 0.21)?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
I've just quickly put one together by copy/pasting cheats from the previous version. Can somebody please test this?
worked so far for me, only tested 2 days, tryed some stuff (money, time, ...) - worked so far.
even my whitescreenbug in the barbershop did not happen!

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
I've just quickly put one together by copy/pasting cheats from the previous version. Can somebody please test this?
That QSP doesn't seem to trigger any of the random events tied to the new update. Couldn't get the brother to want sex in hall or any other brother event.
Older events do trigger.
That said, I still can't get any of the .22 events to trigger even with the QSP that was in the download.

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
That QSP doesn't seem to trigger any of the random events tied to the new update. Couldn't get the brother to want sex in hall or any other brother event.
Older events do trigger.
That said, I still can't get any of the .22 events to trigger even with the QSP that was in the download.
Okay thanks. I think it may be something to do with the "fixes" I copied into this version. I'll look at it in more detail.

shinimouri25

Oct 9, 2016
I get the screenshotted error when I try to run the game after copying the english .qsp suggested on page 125 into the "standalone_content" folder.

Any suggestions?

1550006734391.png

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
Ah so the new QSP was not included in the .22 update download from mega.
That would explain why none of the new events trigger for me. :rolleyes:
Anyone working on a new English QSP with cheats?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes