Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
A great game!!
Is there a new qsp games in future?
"Son of a Bitch" is an even better game (imo), from same dev.
"Girl Life" / "Province" / "Family Life" / "Mother's Best Friend" are also good and are still in development. Eventhough MBF is on hold, the game has good content. Other QSP games are mostly abandonned or just meh.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
When the MC started showing her pregnancy, I thought, oooh boy, we're going to have some fun now. Then I found out hardly nobody will have anything to do with her. Too bad, I hope the dev adds some pregnant gangbangs or 3 ways in the future.

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

random78905

Sep 7, 2017
Did anyone ever figure out for sure what triggers the Mother/Father threesome events? Every time I start a new save I get stuck trying to trigger the scene with the Mother on Sunday and always forget how I triggered it the last time.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Just curious if theres going to be bestiality added eventually. The mother, best I can tell, hints that the dog is horny and needs a bitch, because he keeps humping her leg.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
"Son of a Bitch" is an even better game (imo), from same dev.
"Girl Life" / "Province" / "Family Life" / "Mother's Best Friend" are also good and are still in development. Eventhough MBF is on hold, the game has good content. Other QSP games are mostly abandonned or just meh.
MBF got update last month, OP wasn't updated but still.. slow development and great game.
My 1st 3-4 are SOB, MBF, Kuyash, Girl Life/Province (almost the same game), and others.. meh didn't really found anything that good.
Family Life.. i ll prefer to stay with the original idea/game from LoP.

Reactions: tpo21

quoivan

Nov 1, 2016
Hey, just out of curiosity does 0.20 happen to have a cheat version by any chance? When I use the 0.17 qsp for cheats I'm running into a lot of blank pictures.

Edit: Nevermind I found the cheat version

Last edited:

quoivan

Nov 1, 2016
I found the guide a few pages back about the stepfather/mother threesome scenes but it doesn't seem to be triggering anymore. I can get her to talk about trying to get pregnant and I continue fucking the stepfather every chance I get but I never seem to find the mother alone to trigger the first threesome scene, has that been changed?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes