Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
hey so anyone know the console codes for this?
tenantpoints etc don't work for me so...
No need to cheat for version 0.1

In version 0.2 the tenant points will be more important, but it's not a difficult game, we recommend not to use cheats, it's not necessary ;)
Anyway, if you need it, variable is called "tony_inquilino"

Guys I need saved files for big city s pleasure
Android
Sorry, I can't provide saves for Android.
I only use Android to test that all works well but with no saves.

pls support this game nice work
Thanks!!!
New version 0.2 will be released soon... with more than 500 new images and more than 20 hot animations, I hope you enjoy it too :devilish:

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
No need to cheat for version 0.1

In version 0.2 the tenant points will be more important, but it's not a difficult game, we recommend not to use cheats, it's not necessary ;)
Anyway, if you need it, variable is called "tony_inquilino"

Sorry, I can't provide saves for Android.
I only use Android to test that all works well but with no saves.

Thanks!!!
New version 0.2 will be released soon... with more than 500 new images and more than 20 hot animations, I hope you enjoy it too :devilish:
Happy to hear that 0.2 will be released soon ish, was starting to worry a bit actually, I really liked the premise, so I'm certainly looking for more, but now I can be at ease knowing that the more will come soon :)

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Happy to hear that 0.2 will be released soon ish, was starting to worry a bit actually, I really liked the premise, so I'm certainly looking for more, but now I can be at ease knowing that the more will come soon :)
Yes, the new version will be released in the first weeks of December.

We hope you like it, we have been working harder than expected in this version 0.2, and we ended up adding more things than planned at the beginning, currently there are 569 new images but easily surpass the 650, and there are several animations that we hope we like very much.

I now... to continue working on the game :giggle::p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes, the new version will be released in the first weeks of December.

We hope you like it, we have been working harder than expected in this version 0.2, and we ended up adding more things than planned at the beginning, currently there are 569 new images but easily surpass the 650, and there are several animations that we hope we like very much.

I now... to continue working on the game :giggle::p
Sounds good, very much looking forward to it, and I really am happy that you guys are still developing the game, I honestly started to get a little worried because it's been a while since the latest update, hehe :)

Good luck getting everything ready for the next update! :)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Sounds good, very much looking forward to it, and I really am happy that you guys are still developing the game, I honestly started to get a little worried because it's been a while since the latest update, hehe :)

Good luck getting everything ready for the next update! :)
Yes, surely from now on we will choose to make micro-updates so as not to make people wait so long :D;)

A little preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Yes, surely from now on we will choose to make micro-updates so as not to make people wait so long :D;)

A little preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh you big tease, now I'm even less patient for the next update, aaaaaah! Haha, I miss those ladies, and the others too that weren't featured in these previews :p

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
started playing it now, came across a double choice that had the same option (about opening the box with dildo), you can't not open the box, so you lose tenant points either way. Not sure if intentional or if it's a bug

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
started playing it now, came across a double choice that had the same option (about opening the box with dildo), you can't not open the box, so you lose tenant points either way. Not sure if intentional or if it's a bug
It's totally intentional... there some things in live where you have no choice :p:ROFLMAO::devilish:

But don't worry about the tenant points, it's easy to get more ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: gestved

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
finished playing, pretty good start, and it seems it will only get better, I just have a suggestion to make that maybe other users made as well

since this is a sandbox, introduce a hint system for the girls, or make a walkthrough, or do both like mythic manor, better to do now that the game is at the beggining of dev cycle than to make it down the line, these types of games have a bad habit of leaving the player completely lost and not sure if they got evey scene in the game, the guide helps a lot and people don't feel like they are wasting time. Of course it was not a problem at this first version since you don't have many locations to go, so it was ok to find the events

I'm curious to see how the family will be introduced in this equation

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Thank you!

Yes, we'll try to do a "hint" system to help the player, unfortunately we will not be able to add it in version 0.2 but it is something that we will consider for the next one. Anyway, we try to make it difficult to miss scenes (unless they are repetitive).

The family will be introduced step by step, for now I hope you enjoy Becky, the little sister :love::devilish:

Next versión will be lauched in early Desember.

Reactions: gestved

mare88

May 26, 2017
Hey guys! Can't wait for the new version to come out! Any news on the release, since it was supposed to drop yesterday?

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys! Can't wait for the new version to come out! Any news on the release, since it was supposed to drop yesterday?
Hi mare88,

We're so sorry, the new version is at 98%-99%, but we need one more week to finish it correctly...to finish one sequence, put sound effects, make the lasts translations and test that all works as expected.

New images has been growing up to 730... yesterday I worked 10h in a row to finish one very hot scene with one of the new characters (with a type of mini-game included) that we hope that blow your mind :devilish:

So... sorry for this little delay, but soon you can enjoy the new version ;)

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
any news on update?
Yeah, we've been working really hard and I'm setting up the last scene (it's at 90-95%).

We have also tested the game and adjusted some small things, it seems that everything works well, but we still need to test it a little more.

And then we will send to do the translations of the last scenes...
...we work against the clock to be able to launch it tomorrow at some time; if not it will be surely because some translation are still in process, but it won't take much more than 1 or 2 days.

The new images already exceed 800 and we have added some more animation... God! it is being very hard to finish this version, hahaha, but we hope you like it a lot (keep in mind that it is almost like between 2 or 4 updates of other games) ... but from now, we will launch smaller and more frequent updates, because it is impossible for us to maintain this pace of work and, most importantly, make wait several months to you, the players ;)

Reactions: mare88

mare88

May 26, 2017
Proud of you guys! Hope the game is even better than i expect. If it is than you got another patron ;) keep up the good work!

Barklay

Sep 18, 2017
Release date: December 9nd or earlier*

today is the 10th I'm waiting

best game i've ever played can't wait for the update and see how it's going on with Gina
hope there will be more voyeur scene with Gina and her boyfriend

3.10 star(s) 93 Votes