VN Ren'Py Completed Big City's pleasures: Christmas special 2018 [v1.0] [Porcus]

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Time for Valentines soon, for C-mas litttle too late))) Maybe should leave for next Christmas)))

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
No vday special? It can come in July
What day? Seriously, I don't know (probably something about victory, right? Maybe over Nazi-Germany?) and frankly:

Not celebrated here...still, special away (more content is always (well, most of the time!) preferabel!)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
What day? Seriously, I don't know (probably something about victory, right? Maybe over Nazi-Germany?) and frankly:

Not celebrated here...still, special away (more content is always (well, most of the time!) preferabel!)
valentine's day

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
TY for the share !

? A little mistake or a new calendar ?
Release Date: 2018/02/31
The correct release date is: 2018/12/31
(It'll be corrected, @Gab's been warned)

This really made my day :D:D Damn you pirates! The poor developers had to release the Christmas special themself in February because you were not able to pirate it earlier :ROFLMAO: we won't tolerate such negligence! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'm so underrated, even pirates don't deign to pirate my things :cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now seriously, I have nothing to complain about, I understand that the game will be pirated as soon as possible, and I hope that people like it and that those interested who can afford it will collaborate if they want to support the project through our patreon :giggle:

But as for the specials... nothing can be done if they are also pirated... but in this case I appreciate that they have not been, so those who collaborate in our Patreon have a scoop, and later we publish it ourselves so that everyone can enjoy it (as we have done with the guide ... or with Halloween specials, we publish 720p versions for all, and 4K versions for our patreons).

Reactions: Emielregisrohellec
Sep 1, 2017
All those people complaining about the christmas part and i'm just happy that this special episode is about the two best women from the main game.

Reactions: Porcus Dev

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
All those people complaining about the christmas part and i'm just happy that this special episode is about the two best women from the main game.
Thanks!

So, maybe you'll like the next version a lot, it's very based on Gina... and Jessy, well, she follows as always, the most slutty of all, hahahahaha :devilish::love:

Reactions: supercheese123

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Is there any sex in this? I see no tag for it but sometimes the tags miss it.
This special was published between version 0.1 and 0.2, so there is not "much action", but the scene is between the two roommates, something you won't see in the game at the moment, and Gina to be Christmas is more playful, hahaha.

If you want more action and you haven't played it yet, I recommend the current version:

And if you need it, here's the guide not to miss a thing:

Enjoy ;)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Hmm... snow? More like slush, but Hey! Christmas Magic!!!

(String confetti, maybe?)