Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeanK

Feb 10, 2019
Hi to all guys ...

i have a question if someone can help ...
I have stuck to the 5th movie that goes mother alone ...
why its not starting ? any suggestios ?

thanks in advance

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please upload the latest walk through. Thanks in advance.
This is everything we have and there will be no more done because the game is abandoned.

Hi to all guys ...

i have a question if someone can help ...
I have stuck to the 5th movie that goes mother alone ...
why its not starting ? any suggestios ?

thanks in advance
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
how can i see the 5 movie?
Kira gives you the film. Then wait till a monday or Thursday when mom goes to work and enter the lounge at 20:00. A new icon pops up at the bottom of screen to use the DvD. And a side tip.. let Alice join you :)

spotifyprueba

Jan 9, 2019
I need help. After movie with mom and Alice, Kira told me in the pool she will give me a pills. She told me that I wait a few days. But 50 days later nothing happens. Side effects opportunitie activated me but I can't go to the clinic and I can't talk with Kira. :(:(:(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I need help. After movie with mom and Alice, Kira told me in the pool she will give me a pills. She told me that I wait a few days. But 50 days later nothing happens. Side effects opportunitie activated me but I can't go to the clinic and I can't talk with Kira. :(:(:(
Here captures of my new job and side effects and my save
She will give you the pills once you are on the set to make the 4th movie.
See post #2 for help getting there.

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
Ok Guys, i think im Stuck.

Eric is gone, and i cant get the Photoshoot with Kira.
Alice always do always the same and Mom doesnt do anything either.

Im more on the Path with Sister. Just had a Threesome and Sleeping Pills.

Can you give me a hint wht could be next?
The Game looks now only i press Forward through the Days and nothing happens -_-

DrBC

Sep 11, 2018
ok, i change my last post. i must done the final massage lessons.
but now im stucked on alice. i cant made the good massage (for mom)?!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok Guys, i think im Stuck.

Eric is gone, and i cant get the Photoshoot with Kira.
Alice always do always the same and Mom doesnt do anything either.

Im more on the Path with Sister. Just had a Threesome and Sleeping Pills.

Can you give me a hint wht could be next?
The Game looks now only i press Forward through the Days and nothing happens -_-
Then you are not on the path for the sister you are on the Olivia path.

Both mood and Max authority over both sisters must be maxed out at all times for quest to move forward.
Several walkthroughs and all my mini walkthroughs are on post #1 and #2 of this thread.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Then how I can unlock five movie? I can't talk with mom, alice and Kira about the next movie. And I can't go to the clinic.
You must wait till Kira gives it to you then you can watch it on Monday and Thursday night while mom is working, just go to the tv lounge during that time.

Dready1906

Nov 4, 2018
I can't access the private punishments for Lisa and Alice.

I'm on the Lisa GF path, and agreed to take her punishment. I can give Alice a spanking, but the choices available with Lisa are either to let Mom continue with the punishment, or take the blame myself.

Apart from that I'm pretty far along, shot 4 movies, giving regular samples at the clinic, etc. but it's been a long time since Kira has offered anything new, I'm guessing the punishment issue is blocking something.

Any assist would be appreciated

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't access the private punishments for Lisa and Alice.

I'm on the Lisa GF path, and agreed to take her punishment. I can give Alice a spanking, but the choices available with Lisa are either to let Mom continue with the punishment, or take the blame myself.

Apart from that I'm pretty far along, shot 4 movies, giving regular samples at the clinic, etc. but it's been a long time since Kira has offered anything new, I'm guessing the punishment issue is blocking something.

Any assist would be appreciated
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game. "

Dready1906

Nov 4, 2018
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game. "
Thx for your reply. I saw that, and have publicly punished Alice at least a dozen times (although maybe not on consecutive days) and I still don't get the option to punish Lisa. You think the 5+ days of a red-assed Alice have to be consecutive? Poor thing, LOL!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote