Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
I'm having a really weird issue that I can't find anyone else having; I'm stuck in the Mentor Opportunity with "Second lesson was even better! Aunt Kira gave me a blowjob in front of Lisa! I’m in Heaven! Lisa has declined to blow me, though. I’m not even sure she wants to continue our lessons. I have to convince her now." I can't get Lisa to talk to me(can't seem to get the "We need to talk" dialog) no matter what. I've even tried messing with my save file, increasing the poss.sed value to try and skip over this spot, but that didn't work either(yes, I kept my original save).

Currently, I'm just stuck on poss.sed 29 and can't do anything. If anyone has ANY idea why this could be, I'd appreciate it a bunch. None of the walkthroughs seem to help. I could just get a finished save... but I don't want to be missing scenes.
i guess you have to complete other opportunities in order to continue this one it may take time . this game is such a grind

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how about after eve get undressed? should i still keep going to see eve to get better ? cause im not sure if it's a bug. keep repetitive. when will the new job for ann be? would like to know
1. Lisa must be Max's GF.
2. You only have to go to Eve once she ask and you bring your GF with you 1 time to Eve. (Lisa must be Max's GF.)

If Olivia is Max's GF then that is it you get no more.

mr.basic

Jul 4, 2018
is there any way to change roles again with alice .. like after lisa peaking on max and alice fucking .. alice became dominant ..... i want to change that and want to become dominant .. is there any way to do that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there any way to change roles again with alice .. like after lisa peaking on max and alice fucking .. alice became dominant ..... i want to change that and want to become dominant .. is there any way to do that.
No the game got abandon before it could be done so we are stuck with it.

Leuteschinder

Nov 10, 2018
Hello there out there...

I installed everything neatly at 0.13a (untold stories), runs also. Only at night, when I go to sleep, voluntarily or not, comes the sentence "I really want to sleep", then nothing works anymore. No choice, nothing. I can only abort the game.

Does anyone know further? Thank you!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
are there no mods or any fan made stuff to install so we can get that experience ...
I have no idea because I never use content adding mods.

Hello there out there...

I installed everything neatly at 0.13a (untold stories), runs also. Only at night, when I go to sleep, voluntarily or not, comes the sentence "I really want to sleep", then nothing works anymore. No choice, nothing. I can only abort the game.

Does anyone know further? Thank you!
Sorry but we only help with the vanilla game in this thread and you have mods in so go ask for help in the mod thread.

Last edited:

Trickster777

Oct 22, 2018
Hey peeps! New to the game so I am quite far behind :p

Just got to Alice's first night out clubbing and waited up for her, had the dialog with her in the bathroom but nothing really happened. Day after, talking to her I had the dialog options "you showed me something" "you did something" "we did something" and looking at the opportunity it says:

Everything worked out fine. And quite … unexpectedly. Can’t tell anyone about this. I guess Alice lost her inhibitors and got herself drunk in a nightclub. Let’s hope she won’t remember anything, or I’m a goner…

Did I miss something? ><

Edit.
I should probably add the following info:
Her relationship is Warm, Mood is Awesome and Max's Authority is Respect.
Bought dress before Eric and I am at war with Eric.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey peeps! New to the game so I am quite far behind :p

Just got to Alice's first night out clubbing and waited up for her, had the dialog with her in the bathroom but nothing really happened. Day after, talking to her I had the dialog options "you showed me something" "you did something" "we did something" and looking at the opportunity it says:

Everything worked out fine. And quite … unexpectedly. Can’t tell anyone about this. I guess Alice lost her inhibitors and got herself drunk in a nightclub. Let’s hope she won’t remember anything, or I’m a goner…

Did I miss something? ><

Edit.
I should probably add the following info:
Her relationship is Warm, Mood is Awesome and Max's Authority is Respect.
Bought dress before Eric and I am at war with Eric.
You missed the BJ is all just keep doing it on Friday and you will get it if you want it.
Staying up till 3 am in the morning will make you miss more with both Lisa and Ann later in the game.

There is a special scene without sex before Kira shows up the first time but its hard to get, you must know about it and work towards it to see it.
I will not spoil it for you so the next time you play you can try for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trickster777

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
What is the way to make Lisa and Alice get a threesome?

The completion of "OPPORTUNITIES" does not compile what is okay?

Trickster777

Oct 22, 2018
You missed the BJ is all just keep doing it on Friday and you will get it if you want it.
Staying up till 3 am in the morning will make you miss more with both Lisa and Ann later in the game.

There is a special scene without sex before Kira shows up the first time but its hard to get, you must know about it and work towards it to see it.
I will not spoil it for you so the next time you play you can try for it.
Thanks my dude.

Is there a reason i missed the BJ or is it just rng?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks my dude.

Is there a reason i missed the BJ or is it just rng?
Yes and no you must choose the right answers and then its an RNG thing if she does it or not.

What is the way to make Lisa and Alice get a threesome?

The completion of "OPPORTUNITIES" does not compile what is okay?
Lisa must be Max's GF and you must have mentor quest and the spider quest along with the blog quest all done and then all other quest must be done on near done.
In other wards its at the end of the game for it to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trickster777

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Yes and no you must choose the right answers and then its an RNG thing if she does it or not.

Lisa must be Max's GF and you must have mentor quest and the spider quest along with the blog quest all done and then all other quest must be done on near done.
In other wards its at the end of the game for it to happen.
Thank you, and I want to ask again, I skipped sleep with my mother and Kira moved back

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
I want to ask, I skipped sleep with my mother and Kira moved back, how can I sleep with her? I've tried to peek back while sleeping but still can't,

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote