Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
i got some problem, i use cheat in game (ok, it was mainly for money), but i got in some problem, i acidentaly used it for max relationship (love) and it looks it blocks some progrem with events which look fore lower status of relations (e.q. only friends).
my problem is simple i can do private punishment for my sis, but thats all, i allready punished each one for more than 10 times, and still cant touch lisas pussy or have sex with alice. why ?
and of course, i get rid of eric.
and im stuck with new job - i completed sucesfuly movie 1, but it looks no mater what i cant progres to making of movie 2, and it is mre than 3 weeks after i finished it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i got some problem, i use cheat in game (ok, it was mainly for money), but i got in some problem, i acidentaly used it for max relationship (love) and it looks it blocks some progrem with events which look fore lower status of relations (e.q. only friends).
my problem is simple i can do private punishment for my sis, but thats all, i allready punished each one for more than 10 times, and still cant touch lisas pussy or have sex with alice. why ?
and of course, i get rid of eric.
and im stuck with new job - i completed sucesfuly movie 1, but it looks no mater what i cant progres to making of movie 2, and it is mre than 3 weeks after i finished it.
You must group Alice several times to get to fuck her and for Lisa you must have her as you GF or you don't get anything from her.
Olivia GF route ended in v.10

As for the movies talk to Kira and Ann.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
You must group Alice several times to get to fuck her and for Lisa you must have her as you GF or you don't get anything from her.
Olivia GF route ended in v.10

As for the movies talk to Kira and Ann.
well, i managed to fuck alice but ofr lisa - im realy disapointed.
yes, for lisa i chosed olivia gf...and now feels REALY cheated, since i cant do many funny stuff with lisa and kira.
i will only get some repeatable short stories wit olivia, and that all :(. and what is even worse, after reading walktrought more and more, if i chose lisas gf path, i will get lisa + vicky.
for olivia gf i got only her. i feel cheated.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
well, i managed to fuck alice but ofr lisa - im realy disapointed.
yes, for lisa i chosed olivia gf...and now feels REALY cheated, since i cant do many funny stuff with lisa and kira.
i will only get some repeatable short stories wit olivia, and that all :(. and what is even worse, after reading walktrought more and more, if i chose lisas gf path, i will get lisa + vicky.
for olivia gf i got only her. i feel cheated.
You are at the end of what you can do with the Olivia GF path because it ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is for the Lisa GF path's only.
Best thing to do is start a new game and go one of the Lisa GF routes.
At the bottom of this page is all 3 GF path's, 2 for Lisa and 1 for Olivia.

Apr 20, 2018
okay I got another problem. day 95 and I only had the 1st conversation with olivia. I have max stats on all of them via mod and I still cant talk to her on sat and sun. lisa always kicks me out of the pool. anyone mind helping an idiot like me on what i missed?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
okay I got another problem. day 95 and I only had the 1st conversation with olivia. I have max stats on all of them via mod and I still cant talk to her on sat and sun. lisa always kicks me out of the pool. anyone mind helping an idiot like me on what i missed?
You can't talk to her that is Lisa's time and she tells you so, LOL.

Remember yes you get to fuck Olivia 2 times a week but if you go Lisa as your GF you get to anal fuck her 7 days a week with 2 times a week a double with aunt Kira each week.

Also ALL CONTENT FOR OLIVIA ROUTE ENDS AT V.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path's.

increquiem

Apr 4, 2018
You must start cunning plan quest and then Kira will tell you to get training on sensual massage then you can massage Alice at the pool but do not get rid of Eric until you get training to at least 90 points or it will take a very long time to train on Ann/mom to get it up high enough for her to like it.
I say "I can give give you a massage too, if you want" to Alice, but she says "No, go massage something else, I'm fine."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I say "I can give give you a massage too, if you want" to Alice, but she says "No, go massage something else, I'm fine."
You must use the lotion option and keep chosen the top option for it.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
guys, i think my game stop after the movie which m.c licked alice's and ann's pussy (about sex ed.).after the movie kira said something about bdsm with ann in the studio and after that there is no new opportunity about newjob. ı can only bj with ann.

- clinic opportunity is locked and it's done i guess
- olivia opportunity is done
- as i said , i can bj with ann in the lounge and hers bedroom

please help me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What mean "lotion option"?
You start with the lotion like you have been doing from the beginning of the game.

guys, i think my game stop after the movie which m.c licked alice's and ann's pussy (about sex ed.).after the movie kira said something about bdsm with ann in the studio and after that there is no new opportunity about newjob. ı can only bj with ann.

- clinic opportunity is locked and it's done i guess
- olivia opportunity is done
- as i said , i can bj with ann in the lounge and hers bedroom

please help me
What we need to know is who is Max's GF, if Olivia then you are at the end of content because it ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is all for Lisa GF path's only.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
What we need to know is who is Max's GF, if Olivia then you are at the end of content because it ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is all for Lisa GF path's only.
in the beggining i choose gf with lisa path

i choose gf with lisa path in the beggining, but she meet me with olivia, after his mother etc. i cant understand but i am sure about choosing gf with lisa path

mc talking with lisa about jealousy every after school

i am sure about choosing lisa path. meet with olivia thing cames after this jealousy conservation

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
mc talking with lisa about jealousy every after school

i am sure about choosing lisa path. meet with olivia thing cames after this jealousy conservation
What does "Schoolmate" says. BigBrother 2018-04-28 08-59-37-89.jpg

If it says Lisa then here:
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

I have removed her top after use sunbathing option, but massage option is not visible
Now we need more info, have you taken the sensual massage course on line yet?
If so then her mood is not high enough or your authority over her is to low.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

increquiem

Apr 4, 2018
Now we need more info, have you taken the sensual massage course on line yet?
If so then her mood is not high enough or your authority over her is to low.
My authority over her is "trust" and her mood is "awesome". I need increase my body massage skill for senusual massage. But I can't do body massage.

Okay okay, I got it. Thanks.

I have troubled you but when I talk with Alice, "Why so gloomy, Alice?" option is being visible.
What should I do to finish it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have troubled you but when I talk with Alice, "Why so gloomy, Alice?" option is being visible.
What should I do to finish it?
That is just another way to get her mood up is all, you pay her money and her mood goes up.

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
Howcto choose path 3 in schoolmate . Because i finish the part 19 of mentor the night we mastrbate together.. Then im waiting for the new selection but after she became my GF next day i ask her about the teacher this i think this will be continue to mentor path so i decided to back again b4 i get finish the part 19 of mentor . Thanks in advance

This my SS thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Howcto choose path 3 in schoolmate . Because i finish the part 19 of mentor the night we mastrbate together.. Then im waiting for the new selection but after she became my GF next day i ask her about the teacher this i think this will be continue to mentor path so i decided to back again b4 i get finish the part 19 of mentor . Thanks in advance
You need to keep playing and keep her mood as high as it will go and Max authority over her at max and just keep playing and new convo's will come up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote