Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

peter sex

Oct 1, 2022
Lol a different one again, that ones been restarted and is currently at v0.3 which is about the end of week 1 so it's possible you might not be able to advance but I'd check to see if that helps
no bro v0.09.2.03 bro

Chribopher

Aug 7, 2023
Whenever i try to give Lisa the sleeping pills she just says "I already told you! No and no. Not yet." And it doesn't matter what day i do this right before dinner on Friday, the day before, it doesn't fix it, also restarted and stuff. Also i have already gotten rid of Eric, maybe that is the problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Whenever i try to give Lisa the sleeping pills she just says "I already told you! No and no. Not yet." And it doesn't matter what day i do this right before dinner on Friday, the day before, it doesn't fix it, also restarted and stuff. Also i have already gotten rid of Eric, maybe that is the problem?
Sounds like your on Olivia girlfriend path and that path was stopped being worked on back in ver .10.

Olivia GF path is the lowest sex path there is, only Lisa GF path has all the good sex with her, Ann, Alice and Kira.

As for the sleeping pills you are suppose to give them to Alice and not Lisa if I remember right, its been well over 4 years now since the last time I played.

Reactions: firevoodoo

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Hey guys, trying to replay this game with mods this time, my question is since most of the mods are using the Mod.txt file, is there anyway to install all of them together or is it not possible?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, trying to replay this game with mods this time, my question is since most of the mods are using the Mod.txt file, is there anyway to install all of them together or is it not possible?
It depends on the mods, if there all just text then you copy and past each one in the main one you want to use.
What kind of mods do you want to use, cheat or content adding?

Cheat mod for the best results is the one I have listed in the 2nd post of this thread along with my mini walkthroughs.
If content adding then you need to ask in the threads you want to try.

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
It depends on the mods, if there all just text then you copy and past each one in the main one you want to use.
What kind of mods do you want to use, cheat or content adding?

Cheat mod for the best results is the one I have listed in the 2nd post of this thread along with my mini walkthroughs.
If content adding then you need to ask in the threads you want to try.
I'm thinking of using 3 mods for the game
Seduction mod, custom cheat mod by RazorX and the untold stories mod. I see that seduction mod and the cheat mod just comprises of mod.txt. Can I merge both of them (like copy both mod.txt into one .txt one after the other) or will renaming them as mod1.txt and mod2.txt work just fine?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm thinking of using 3 mods for the game
Seduction mod, custom cheat mod by RazorX and the untold stories mod. I see that seduction mod and the cheat mod just comprises of mod.txt. Can I merge both of them (like copy both mod.txt into one .txt one after the other) or will renaming them as mod1.txt and mod2.txt work just fine?
As far as I know it most be only 1 so you will need to copy and paste one to the other.

As for the cheat mod I already said the best one to use.

Just remember what I posted about cheating in the 2nd post of this thread.

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
The grind is insane even with the cheats...

1. You need to make Lisa forget about the boy she met at school.
2. If you are on war with Eric you need 1000 to avoid getting sent to camp if you cant get the wallet on time.
3. To get rid of eric, you need to get the lessons for sensual massage after talking to kira and doing massages on alice and mom. I did it correctly the first time. On my second run the call to Kates mom didnt work and I used the cheat to get rid of him. Luckily i didnt was able to continue without any bugs.
4. I followed the original game guides until i got to be continued on olivia and the doctor.
5. Right now I just got a new opportunity after letting Lisa peek into alice and I during the spider night visit. You need to grind the spider a lot of times to get alice doing multiple positions in the same night.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
This game has always had horrific grind. Sadly, it is the one element that every remake seems dead set on keeping.

Nerdbro

Jan 24, 2018
New Job:
Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio project for mom (...)
Aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesnt get to have a sexual release

What to do here haven't played this game in ages now im stuck too grindy

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote