Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

derp hue

Jul 13, 2018
Does anyone have a save right before the 2nd movie viewing, the one where you are supposed to watch the 2nd movie you made with mom and aunt?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have a save right before the 2nd movie viewing, the one where you are supposed to watch the 2nd movie you made with mom and aunt?
You must wait for a full week and have both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them at maxed out then just start watching with mom and Kira will show up.

If you still looking for a save game then go to the save game thread and you will find one, there is to many different things to choose so finding just to your spec's will be hard to find, this thread is for help not save games.

derp hue

Jul 13, 2018
You must wait for a full week and have both Lisa and Alice's mood and Max authority over them at maxed out then just start watching with mom and Kira will show up.

If you still looking for a save game then go to the save game thread and you will find one, there is to many different things to choose so finding just to your spec's will be hard to find, this thread is for help not save games.
Thanks for the quick reply. I've tried waiting a week and maxing their mood and auth but no luck. That's why I wants to try a save. Anyone know if the cheat mod would glitch this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply. I've tried waiting a week and maxing their mood and auth but no luck. That's why I wants to try a save. Anyone know if the cheat mod would glitch this?
Any mod that tries to bypass in game content will screw it up because there are triggers that need to go off and if you bypass it the triggers do not go off.

If you are not able to watch the movie then try and talk to everyone and work on all open quest at the same time, triggers were put in other quest for most quest in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do you apply a save file
You must remove the beginning numbers and change the number to be the next in line of what you have in your save game folder.

They must look like this and be in order. save0.save, save1.save and so on.

Masud Rana

Nov 15, 2017
I can't go any further plz someone suggest me what i can do next. I cant go further on the blog quest, i can't active the max mother fucking scene and there is no other option coming from aunt

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't go any further plz someone suggest me what i can do next. I cant go further on the blog quest, i can't active the max mother fucking scene and there is no other option coming from aunt
You are at the last step for her blog and when it says this BigBrother 2018-09-09 15-56-20-38.jpg BigBrother 2018-09-09 15-56-23-27.jpg BigBrother 2018-09-09 15-56-25-40.jpg BigBrother 2018-09-09 15-56-30-56.jpg

You also need to many and I mean many more spiders before you can move on.
You must get to having sex with her and having sex at least 10 times then you must keep doing it until you get a new convo with Lisa, yes I said Lisa.

You also need to have private spanking of your sisters which you do not have at this time. You must get to the BJ for private spanking of Lisa and fucking Alice.
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

After you get the above 3 unlocked and done each one many times then you are ready for the next steps.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

JD72

Sep 3, 2018
I'm doing the 'fight for Alex' questline with Lisa but I'm unable to give her any of the jewelry, is there a step that I'm missing?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay,so I played it again and Lisa is my gf but I stuck here again like last time and I can't do anything about it
View attachment 147871
What other quest do you have open?
Can you private spank both Lisa and Alice?
If the all quest are done and the answer is yes then start what I posted below.

"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

I'm doing the 'fight for Alex' questline with Lisa but I'm unable to give her any of the jewelry, is there a step that I'm missing?
Just keep playing and a few days you can give them to her.

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
Hi Folks..I need a little help. I had left the game in the middle for like 3-4 months. Now resuming.
I remember i had completed 3 or 4 movie plots with mom. Not sure.
But i do remember I haven't been able to enter mom's room in night till now. Can someone kindly assist me.

New Job section is not completed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there any way to do something with Vicky?
No there is not and will never be.

Hi Folks..I need a little help. I had left the game in the middle for like 3-4 months. Now resuming.
I remember i had completed 3 or 4 movie plots with mom. Not sure.
But i do remember I haven't been able to enter mom's room in night till now. Can someone kindly assist me.

New Job section is not completed.
Well depends on what you asked mom about when the convo came up, 1 option was about the movie and the other option was sleeping in mom's room and if you ask about the movie then you are locked out for now until you get cunning planed much future along.
Also requires Lisa to be Max's GF not Olivia.

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
Well depends on what you asked mom about when the convo came up, 1 option was about the movie and the other option was sleeping in mom's room and if you ask about the movie then you are locked out for now until you get cunning planed much future along.
Also requires Lisa to be Max's GF not Olivia.
Hi ,

Thanks for your revert. I progressed a little further now. I got till about Kate till Max not to make Ann cum.
After that, its been 2 weeks and no option to enter room.

Also, Mom has caught Ann and Max three/four times. No Sitdown yet
Alice has caught mom twice - Sitdown done
Lisa and Max caught being spanked by Alice - Twice.

Hope that helps.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi ,

Thanks for your revert. I progressed a little further now. I got till about Kate till Max not to make Ann cum.
After that, its been 2 weeks and no option to enter room.

Also, Mom has caught Ann and Max three/four times. No Sitdown yet
Alice has caught mom twice - Sitdown done
Lisa and Max caught being spanked by Alice - Twice.

Hope that helps.
Mom must be working 2 nights a week and when she comes home is when you can enter her room.
You must enter her room as soon as she shows up after work.

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
Mom must be working 2 nights a week and when she comes home is when you can enter her room.
You must enter her room as soon as she shows up after work.
Doesn't give an option to enter at all. Says "Leave".
Is the trigger for Mom to Sit with Alice and Max needed. I thought I am passed that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Doesn't give an option to enter at all. Says "Leave".
Is the trigger for Mom to Sit with Alice and Max needed. I thought I am passed that.
Mom does not see Max as an adult for you been paying for private spankings BigBrother 2018-09-10 18-15-04-87.jpg run this out then see what happens.

Please upload a save on Monday morning because i do not want to play 3 days in your game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote