Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Irca

Aug 31, 2018
Here there will be walkthroughs or link to walkthroughs. You will also ask any question on how to get X or Y scenes on here instead of the discussion. This is so we can separate these things and thus make it easier for people to get more info.

User made walkthrough: 0.6
Attached (Thanks to @TrropJunior for making it)
Contains some mistakes

User made walkthrough v2: 0.9

Mini walkthrough: 0.All
Bellow this post or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please help me, I can not understand what this sistuation about . :( upload_2018-9-5_15-24-44.png

Irca

Aug 31, 2018
I have stopped for this situation in game for long time, i can understand what mean :( somebody help please

Papa123456789uyfdx

Sep 4, 2018

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how to achieve this step in blog op: poss.blog.step.13 ?
Have no idea what that step is so how about you tell what you have done so far in the blog quest.

Please help me, I can not understand what this sistuation about . :( View attachment 146205
First who is your GF?

If it is Olivia then you are done with the game for all content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF paths.

Irca

Aug 31, 2018
Have no idea what that step is so how about you tell what you have done so far in the blog quest.

First who is your GF?

If it is Olivia then you are done with the game for all content ended in v.10 and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF paths.
what shout i do now :( she is my GF

Have

you finished blog opp. In blog op after the scene where alice call lisa to join for the cam show, later in your room an option to talk to lisa will appear about sex ed with mom,
In sex ed with mom she will talk about her new job somewhere
I really understand for this situation :( can you give me more information please

I really understand for this situation :( can you give me more information please
I mean not understand :(

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I mean not understand :(
You don't understand who Max's girlfriend is? (Girlfriend = GF.)

Who is Max's GF?

If Olivia is Max's GF you are done with the game with Olivia as your girlfriend.

If you want more out of the game you must start over and chose Lisa as Max's GF.
More content on Lisa GF path many times over.

Skad014

Sep 4, 2018
Hi, i am playing Big brother right now, it's 0.13.0.007 version of game. I am stuck in game when i start war with Eric.
Then when "my mom" start to talk first time about camp, she give me another chance, but when Eric say i stole his wallet, then i tried to give Eric 3k and he say "you will give me at the dinner in front of everyone" and i was "ok bro, i am fine with that" buuut theeeen.....i pass some days in forward and i don't get the chance at any dinner to give him money, and in another week mom comes and start talking about camp,and its game over....I give him also 300 to give me another week but thats not a solution either....so whats going on? Is there any chance to get some saves after that to download it? Is it because of game, or me? Eric have 100% on mom and my sisters....maybe its that but i can't start all over again....i am sad man right now....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, i am playing Big brother right now, it's 0.13.0.007 version of game. I am stuck in game when i start war with Eric.
Then when "my mom" start to talk first time about camp, she give me another chance, but when Eric say i stole his wallet, then i tried to give Eric 3k and he say "you will give me at the dinner in front of everyone" and i was "ok bro, i am fine with that" buuut theeeen.....i pass some days in forward and i don't get the chance at any dinner to give him money, and in another week mom comes and start talking about camp,and its game over....I give him also 300 to give me another week but thats not a solution either....so whats going on? Is there any chance to get some saves after that to download it? Is it because of game, or me? Eric have 100% on mom and my sisters....maybe its that but i can't start all over again....i am sad man right now....
Him and mom will come to you then you give him the money, it will happen so keep the money in Max's pocket and stop paying the 300 each week if you have not done so.

Skad014

Sep 4, 2018
Him and mom will come to you then you give him the money, it will happen so keep the money in Max's pocket and stop paying the 300 each week if you have not done so.
I know but that never happens....When i start war, she comes alone to talk to me about camp, and she gives me another chance. Then, she comes with him and he tell her how i just stole his wallet....after that i get option to give him 300 dollars, or to give him "his" money....and then, whatever i choose, after couple of days, she comes and tells me i am going in the camp, and thats it....i don't even have chance to gtfo :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I know but that never happens....When i start war, she comes alone to talk to me about camp, and she gives me another chance. Then, she comes with him and he tell her how i just stole his wallet....after that i get option to give him 300 dollars, or to give him "his" money....and then, whatever i choose, after couple of days, she comes and tells me i am going in the camp, and thats it....i don't even have chance to gtfo :D
"Two ways to fail at this game."
You must get Eric's influence below 50% with all women combine, mom is hard and she remains at about 100% but Lisa and Alice you can get them down to 0 every week but helping them with dishes and helping with Lisa's homework and a few other things you can do for them to help get it down.

If 3 women have 50% Eric influence or more for a few days you go to camp.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I think there's also Kira's kissing/bj scenes with Max at 3am in the lounge on some days to also help lower Eric's influence on her?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think there's also Kira's kissing/bj scenes with Max at 3am in the lounge on some days to also help lower Eric's influence on her?
Yes but it only needs to be done once other wise Eric will blackmail her for sex and Max will no longer be able to see her then.

flashkj

Sep 5, 2018
Hi, I dont know if I'm asking a lot but can someone list all the sex scenes with mom(ann)? I don't know if I have unlocked all of them

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I dont know if I'm asking a lot but can someone list all the sex scenes with mom(ann)? I don't know if I have unlocked all of them
For both Lisa GF path.
Kitchen, lounge, bedroom and bathroom. (Lounge can turn into a double with Alice and mom at the same time.)
Yoga path gets one more doing yoga.

Reactions: flashkj

Skad014

Sep 4, 2018
"Two ways to fail at this game."
You must get Eric's influence below 50% with all women combine, mom is hard and she remains at about 100% but Lisa and Alice you can get them down to 0 every week but helping them with dishes and helping with Lisa's homework and a few other things you can do for them to help get it down.

If 3 women have 50% Eric influence or more for a few days you go to camp.
I am doing f dishes and help Lisa with homework two days while i am playing this game and nothing....i do not know is it because of version of this game? Maybe its outdated or something i dont know which is the newest one?
I will try again to get low his influence. Man, every game like this its like "its easy bro, do not even think" but this game...oh boy oh boy.....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am doing f dishes and help Lisa with homework two days while i am playing this game and nothing....i do not know is it because of version of this game? Maybe its outdated or something i dont know which is the newest one?
I will try again to get low his influence. Man, every game like this its like "its easy bro, do not even think" but this game...oh boy oh boy.....
You must look here BigBrother 2018-09-06 08-21-56-58.jpg , in my game Eric is gone but look here for his influence over Lisa. BigBrother 2018-09-06 08-22-00-73.jpg
Same goes for Alice, mom and Kira.
If 3 of them are over 50% with mom normally being at 100% you lose.

What version of the game are you playing?

KidJesus782

Aug 7, 2018
How Do i proceed with the blog quest Ive done 21 of 22 oppurtunities Lise was my gf until the olivia quest with the tutoring and the hot coffee and ive completed those as well I havent fucked ann yet wither

Reactions: kurama197
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote