And I spoke with her that About boyfriend

She told me to wait after the time to think about it

I waited a lot and she did not talk to me yet what to do:frown:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Need help, after 5 weeks (in game) I still cannot triger that event. Is there way to force it?
Both Lisa and Alice mood must be maxed out and stop all sex with mom on Friday and then talk to mom in the lounge when she is watching tv.

I think I am stuck again ! , I have talked to aunt about mom and she told me not to make her cum I am doing it for more than 2 weeks now and no progress !
Just keep playing and working on all open quest and it will happen, check on mom in her room at 22:00 or 23:00 for new convo.

i have problom i get to the doctor and she said come every 3 days the nothing now habin . ples help
Just keep going while you work on all other open and some close quest it will give you a new convo about bringing your GF but it is dependent on other quest.

After you edit lisa From eric

I waited a lot and she did not talk to me yet what to do:frown:
Her mood and Max authority must be very high to maxed out and time needs to pass before the new convo will trigger with her.

maliceskillez

May 9, 2018
im reaching all opportunities its now ended. and my last scene were mom being spanked by alice blackmailing with sexvideo between max and mom. does this game version ended or there were more scene i had to reach?

and my opinion about this game is awesome with strong story for me..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys the game isn't loading for me and is glitched to a white screen, can anyone help with this?
Did you unpack the game?
Did you put the files in the old game folder?
What platform are you using?

im reaching all opportunities its now ended. and my last scene were mom being spanked by alice blackmailing with sexvideo between max and mom. does this game version ended or there were more scene i had to reach?

and my opinion about this game is awesome with strong story for me..
Yes that is about all you can do, sex with mom in several location around the house and having all opportunities are now ended then you are done.
Yes the game is awesome but will never be finish because DS dropped the game.

shamanz

Nov 20, 2017
I not sure if this is the right place to ask but can some1 combine all the mods together so we can use in a single game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I not sure if this is the right place to ask but can some1 combine all the mods together so we can use in a single game?
I think they did in the mod forum.

If you use mods and run into a problem then you must ask for help in the mod thread for we only help with the vanilla game in this thread.

TheGorilla2k

Dec 17, 2017
Sup guys, Im stuck. Im going every 3 days to the doctor 3 weeks in a row. What should I do now? The story is not going forward.

EDIT can you guys tell me how to finish blog and spider quest? Should I keep leaving the spider in her room or what? and what about blog? It says "woman is willing to do anything for money"

Yahir908

May 16, 2018
Someone knows some other game with this same theme as some stranger comes and try to fuck your sisters or mom because I really like this style or maybe some mod where it shows eric fucking Lisa or Alice thanks

xnemo69

Jun 17, 2018
Sup guys, Im stuck. Im going every 3 days to the doctor 3 weeks in a row. What should I do now? The story is not going forward.

EDIT can you guys tell me how to finish blog and spider quest? Should I keep leaving the spider in her room or what? and what about blog? It says "woman is willing to do anything for money"
i am stuck seam as u i cant find answors

Just keep going while you work on all other open and some close quest it will give you a new convo about bringing your GF but it is dependent on other quest.
i play as u said put the spider never finsh the plog allwis tell me i rewind the mood and new job and weed there is nothing for it .. (( ps )) i never get ponshed from mom ever and i ceab there mood at awsom ( sisters ) but mom at not bad or natshrol.. so what is the problom . sorry for my english

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i play as u said put the spider never finsh the plog allwis tell me i rewind the mood and new job and weed there is nothing for it .. (( ps )) i never get ponshed from mom ever and i ceab there mood at awsom ( sisters ) but mom at not bad or natshrol.. so what is the problom . sorry for my english
You must be on Lisa GF path's and just fucking play the game doing all open quest and some closed quest to.

xnemo69

Jun 17, 2018
You must be on Lisa GF path's and just fucking play the game doing all open quest and some closed quest to.
what is lisa gf path ?? is it when i let lisa put sleeping pills in mom food > if thats what u mean then i did it put no shang in the game i tray to fuck alic in the morning with the spider put we never get cuaght by lisa and mentor quest no shange with it sense day 100 now im in day 450 . there must be somthing to do other then just doing the same things over and over again .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
what is lisa gf path ?? is it when i let lisa put sleeping pills in mom food > if thats what u mean then i did it put no shang in the game i tray to fuck alic in the morning with the spider put we never get cuaght by lisa and mentor quest no shange with it sense day 100 now im in day 450 . there must be somthing to do other then just doing the same things over and over again .
So Olivia is your girl friend then you are at the end of the game for the Olivia GF path which ended at v.10.

v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa girl friend path's.

DemonNoxion

Jun 7, 2018
So far I do not know what to do

My aunt came out of the video but my can't help my sister alica

After you edit lisa From eric

I waited a lot and she did not talk to me yet what to do

This is the case in the attached picture

I can not open other tasks

swas.PNG 2.PNG swsw.PNG

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote