Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I'm stuck when I'm supposed to practice HJ with Lisa during homework, I do not have the option to do so. I've tried installing the mod that is linked in the 2nd post on the 1st page but there is no option to fix homework bug where it says it should be. Is there any other way to fix this bug or does anyone have another mod that might work?
Thx
Max authority over Lisa must be maxed out and her mood must be very high if not maxed out.
Try and get her spanked 1 time then see if new convo with her opens up and get the HJ.
If this does not work then you have the homework bug.
"11. How to fix homework bug."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I tried both maxing everything and to get her punished, and when I download that homework bug fix there is no option to fix the bug for some reason. I can't do the other option where she just shows her tits either btw.
Upload your save game for this and I will take a look.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here's my save.
Thx
Both Max authority and Lisa's mood must be as high as it will go and you do not have Max authority high enough.
Get her spanked again should max it out and the next day you get the HJ.
From now on Max authority plays a very big role in all of what Max can do.
Same goes with Alice Max authority is still 1 time low so get her spanked to and you should have no more problems exept for what Eric blocks you from mom.
Getting rid of Eric needs to be done to go on with the game.

Reactions: durimar

durimar

Dec 28, 2017
Hi. a1fox3, thanks to your walkthrough, i passed all possible events in v13. But, is there is a possibility to make sex-ed to Lisa, while Oliv GF pass in this version? and is there any info when next vers is avaliable?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. a1fox3, thanks to your walkthrough, i passed all possible events in v13. But, is there is a possibility to make sex-ed to Lisa, while Oliv GF pass in this version? and is there any info when next vers is avaliable?
No, no sex-ed for Lisa on the Olivia GF path.

nickssn

Jan 9, 2018
how can i know if i did everything possible? all opportunites done, i'm in a loop fckin mom and alice at lounge, anyway to get lisa in?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how can i know if i did everything possible? all opportunites done, i'm in a loop fckin mom and alice at lounge, anyway to get lisa in?
No you can not get Lisa other than anal.

There is a fan made mini game called "Lisa's Special Day"

Hello , any one have full walkthrough for the 0.13 version ? :/
"16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"

BeLikeWater

Apr 27, 2018
Hi, I've been following the walkthrough and got through most of the events in v0.12. I would like to ask 2 questions.

1. I never went to Eve but I've got through the whole sex-ed part. Does this affect the plot?
2. I've been grinding the game for Ann to sit down and talk about Max and Alice but I couldnt get the 4th pic. Am I doing something wrong or I accidentally clicked through it lol. Is there anyway to check? Btw, I think Im about done with most of the stuff in v0.13 as per the walkthrough.

My save file is attached to help. Thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I've been following the walkthrough and got through most of the events in v0.12. I would like to ask 2 questions.

1. I never went to Eve but I've got through the whole sex-ed part. Does this affect the plot?
2. I've been grinding the game for Ann to sit down and talk about Max and Alice but I couldnt get the 4th pic. Am I doing something wrong or I accidentally clicked through it lol. Is there anyway to check? Btw, I think Im about done with most of the stuff in v0.13 as per the walkthrough.

My save file is attached to help. Thanks in advance.
You need to finish Mentor for Lisa to get Hot Coffee and then the new Olivia GF quest.
(I will look at it but it may only require you to finish up Mentor quest.)

Forget that, Eve is the Dr. and you should have had it done because it is a trigger for mom to get her new Job.
Don't know why but it takes a few times at breakfast (3) of Max getting a boner and then mom takes him to see Eve. This can take months though.

If you are fucking Ann then you have all there is to do, no there is no morning scene other than a HJ while showering with her.

saane123

Nov 13, 2017
Can someone please give me the finished record of 0.12 version??? I lost mine and i dont want to play all over again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone please give me the finished record of 0.12 version??? I lost mine and i dont want to play all over again
No we can not give that to you here.

Go here and look and you will find what you want.

Big Brother: Save Request Thread

Sencerli

Mar 15, 2018
hello, I can not trigger the new job of mom (studio job), she never starts; I can fuck Alice (as punishment, also when she is with Kate), but in weekly visit I can not fuck Alice (only bj), I can not fuck Lisa also

Mom only giving bj, thats all

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hello, I can not trigger the new job of mom (studio job), she never starts; I can fuck Alice (as punishment, also when she is with Kate), but in weekly visit I can not fuck Alice (only bj), I can not fuck Lisa also

Mom only giving bj, thats all
If you have Olivia as your GF then you are at the end of what you can do, Olivia GF path ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path's only.

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
If you have Olivia as your GF then you are at the end of what you can do, Olivia GF path ended in v.10 and all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for Lisa GF path's only.

That sucks.
Is there a Way to change from Olivia to Lisa (via Editing)?

Feb 14, 2018
SO I took the Olivia girlfriend path
and now I'm having arachnophobia blog and new job incomplete help, please
I've uploaded the save file
P.s I did use a mode but only for money and stats

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote