1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[READ ME] Big Brother: Walkthrough and Playthrough Questions.

Discussion in 'Big Brother' started by TCMS, Apr 27, 2017.

[READ ME] Big Brother: Walkthrough and Playthrough Questions. 4 5 1votes
4/5, 1 vote

1. Thread
  2. Reviews (1)
  1. Khang AN

Khang AN New Member

Apr 4, 2018
    I tried following those steps but still can't get mom to go to work for some reasons

2. Khang AN

Khang AN New Member

Apr 4, 2018

Help me pls I can't unlock sex-ed, and i already went to the doctor a few times. Mom even caught me with Alice and the part where Mom caught Alice spanking me and Lisa a few times already, what do i do? Here is my save

Attached Files:

3. adrian012345

adrian012345 New Member

Jan 6, 2018
    I can't get the option to pay Eric full amount at dinner, what should i do?

I wanted to try this route:

"6.4. Eric has demanded his money back, and I had to give it to him, in front of entire family like I’m some kind of thief.
    What Eric doesn’t know, though, that I have his wallet and IF. I guess he thinks he lost it, and it’s not like he can accuse me in stealing his “already stolen” wallet…

I’ll definitely get to the bottom of this Victor Moro situation…"

4. adrian012345

adrian012345 New Member

Jan 6, 2018

if you have $1000 and choose another conversation with him - “I didn’t took your money!”, “I want to give you “your” money back”” (this is available after step 1), wait until next Saturday/Sunday morning and there will be a conversation with him and mom - Max will give the money. But now Max has Eric’s wallet

I did not see the conversation on Sat/Sun morning. Neither do option to pay Eric during dinner when he's there.

Help guys?

5. a1fox3

a1fox3 Loving Family Member's Donor Special User Jr. Uploader

Aug 8, 2017
    You must complete the blog quest to move the other quest forward.

6. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    Need to know where you are at in the quest, did you overhear him talking to his GF on the phone?
    If so then stop paying the 300 every week and just wait it will happen in the next 1-10 weeks.
    You can talk to him when he is in mom's room alone and tell him you want to pay the money if you want to but you will still have to wait 1-10 weeks for it to happen.

7. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    Don't worry about mom's mood it has no effect on game play until the very end of v.13 content.

8. adrian012345

adrian012345 New Member

Jan 6, 2018
    No I did not overhear his phone call. Whenever I go to mom's room there's only:
    I didn't took your money! or Leave

I need more time! or I want to give "your" money "back" or I have found your wallet or screw you

I chose to give his money back. he said that I should give him during dinner. But the option never came.

9. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    You need to overhear the convo of him talking to his GF then, just go to mom's room when he is in there alone and do not talk to him just leave if no phone convo. Sorry I was out of sink here you just need to wait for them to come and ask the money back.

2 trigger point to remember, (1.) aunt Kira's first photo shot. (2.) over 500$ in Max's pocket.
    1. To get it started you need to go to war with Eric.
    2. Once you get 500 in Max's pocket Eric and mom will come to you and Eric will accuse you of stealing his wallet.
    3. Go to aunt Kira and talk to her about it and she will tell to go steal his wallet.
    You will get caught the first time.
    4 Go back to aunt Kira and tell her what happen and she will tell Max to buy a beer and sleeping pills.
    5. When Eric is in mom's room at 8 pm all alone go there and give him the beer with sleeping pills.
    6. Sneak in and steal his wallet at 0100 am that same day.
    7. Pay on Mondays 300 to get more time and once you save up 1000 that you can keep in Max's pocket stop paying the 300 and within 2 weeks Eric and mom will come to you and demand the 1000 so pay it.
    8. Any time Eric is over and in mom's room at 8 pm go there and soon you will overhear a convo with Eric and his girlfriend or wife ( we don't know who she is).
    9. Now go to Max's laptop and look up the name in the wallet.
    10. Next day go talk to aunt Kira at the pool asap and tell her all about it and give her the ID.
    11. wait for aunt Kira 1-3 days and then talk to her and she will give Max someone to call on the laptop so do so.
    12. You will now have to save up 2000 to pay the hacker and he will give you the info and some goons to call to get rid of Eric so do so or make him your slave.
    If told goons about him within 1-3 days Eric is gone and you can live happy ever after.

10. Mirta

Mirta Member

Mar 28, 2018
    Thanks ... her mood just went from not bad to awesome in just two days. She's reading this forum I think.

11. MadPog

MadPog Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Wich walkthrougt do you use?

12. MurkyLOL

MurkyLOL New Member

Feb 20, 2018
    the ones on the op on post#2, is mostly repeat actions till you get convos or events, but it marks the timings of shorts

13. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    This is posted in post #2
    16. For newcomers to get started with.

Please Log in / Register to view this link

14. MadPog

MadPog Member

Feb 23, 2018
    Hi , i installed the mod ikarumod
    and when i acces the laptop i have only 2 options : cheat menu and cheat menu (first works fine but second is not working).
    I Cant use anymore online shop , etc? can you help me?

15. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    I don't use that mod so I can not help you with it.

16. zicado

zicado New Member

Apr 15, 2018
    I've recently lost my save. Could anyone share their save please? Thanks!

17. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    There are many in the save game thread.

18. jan-Hendrik

jan-Hendrik New Member

Feb 2, 2018
    I gave back Erics wallet and chose to save the sisters and aunt but the day afterwards i still get send to boot camp. Am i doing somthing wrong?

19. a1fox3

Aug 8, 2017
    Eric's influence is to high on the girls.
    If 3 girls have 50% or more Eric influence with mom having 100% off to camp you go.

"Two ways to fail at this game."

Please Log in / Register to view this link

20. jan-Hendrik

jan-Hendrik New Member

Feb 2, 2018
    Thanks and btw how do i decrease his influence on the girls?