Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
You need to keep playing and keep her mood as high as it will go and Max authority over her at max and just keep playing and new convo's will come up.
So just ignore first this selection right and keep playing as it is?

So just ignore first this selection right and keep playing as it is?
Actually i cheat it.. So there a requirment relation level orr autority?

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
No you need to ask her to be your GF and it will take a few times for it to go off because of the chance %.
So do i need to need suceed to become her BF or need to low the chance to that selection ? Sorry sir for alot of question .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So do i need to need suceed to become her BF or need to low the chance to that selection ? Sorry sir for alot of question .
You need to succeed to be her BF but it could take several days to a couple weeks to get it though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How can i get mom to do yoga topless ? ... i tried for a long time but nothing worked
You have to play the game doing all open quest and get to a certain point in the game and Max can talk to her about it.
You are at the point now that triggers are in other quest for that quest and you just need to play and work on all quest and just have fun.

Butter Duck

Mar 5, 2018
You have to play the game doing all open quest and get to a certain point in the game and Max can talk to her about it.
You are at the point now that triggers are in other quest for that quest and you just need to play and work on all quest and just have fun.
ok thx ... i will try to finish all quests available :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello is there any new walkthrough for 0.13
Nope and there may not be one but all the info we have is here: "16. For newcomers to get started with. (This is everything we know.)"

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
You need to succeed to be her BF but it could take several days to a couple weeks to get it though.
Then after i succeed sir its alwayx appear to lisa the selection of 'lisa your now my GF' i think this is the path going to continue the mentor path should i play and wait for a new selection to appear? Thanks sir really appreciate your help

po69rn

Apr 25, 2018
Hello.
I completed 21/22 quests and dont know how to get the last.
I fucked Ann everywhere(bath,bedroom,lounge,yoga,kitchen)
Alice caught us and i fucked her too.
I have read walkthrough, but i still can't understand what to do.
And how can i see t-dishes-3 image ?

Nazziboi

Apr 6, 2018
Hello.
How can i play your quicksave bro is that posible?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how can i fix this bug?
Did you use that outdated program on the game files if so then delete both the game and the outdated program and unpack a new set of files and play the game.
If not then go here for more support:

Then after i succeed sir its alwayx appear to lisa the selection of 'lisa your now my GF' i think this is the path going to continue the mentor path should i play and wait for a new selection to appear? Thanks sir really appreciate your help
Yes this game works in week to go by before next options appears, just keep all girls mood as high and you can get them and get Max authority over his sisters to the respect level and your good to go.

Hello.
You are missing Eric's Control quest over mom is all and is not needed.
As for that image I have no idea what it is and don't care about "t-dishes-3" what this means.
Now if you can post the pic I maybe able to help you.

How can i play your quicksave bro is that posible?
You renumber it to say this quick0.save and replace yours with it the load up the quick save in game and away you go.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote