Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lovehunter

Apr 1, 2018
There is 4 movies with Max in them and 1 movie with only Ann but its at the end of the game or almost there.
Need more info on your game.
1. Who is your GF?
2. All other open quests.

Olivia Is GF . "BLOG" "ARACHNOPHOBIA" "Cunning Plan" NEW JOB is not completed already reached 19 opportunities from 22

I
I actually have the same problem. I visited doctor and have finished her quest. But i dont know what to do next.
I still fuck Lisa only with Kira (i did it over 50 times).
I can fuck Alice and Kate, but i don't know what to do next.
Available quests: Arachnophoby, Blog, Kate's plan and Career. //i have russian language, so i translated it by myself
My gf is Lisa
Save for more info
can't fuck lisa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Olivia Is GF . "BLOG" "ARACHNOPHOBIA" "Cunning Plan" NEW JOB is not completed already reached 19 opportunities from 22
You are at the end of content on the Olivia GF path (it ended in v.10) and all new content in v.11, v.12 and v.13 is only for the Lisa GF path.

I actually have the same problem. I visited doctor and have finished her quest. But i dont know what to do next.
I still fuck Lisa only with Kira (i did it over 50 times).
I can fuck Alice and Kate, but i don't know what to do next.
Available quests: Arachnophoby, Blog, Kate's plan and Career. //i have russian language, so i translated it by myself
My gf is Lisa
Save for more info
Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend in this and keep checking with Lisa at 8 am in your bedroom for a new convo.

Once the above happens then you need to follow this:
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So what should i do now play new game where to move with Lisa as GF???
Yes a new game and here at the bottom of the page is the 3 GF path's: 2 for Lisa and the one for Olivia.

wwkkss201

Feb 24, 2018
i'm stucking in "cunning plans ".. after BJ and HJ by mom, i can't get the new dialog "I want to talk about kate" with Alice

Before i bought the move(20$), i already have HJ by MOM in lounge, is this a bug?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
its Olivia. i think...
her status shows lover
Then you are at the end of content because her content ends in v.10 and all new content is for Lisa in v.11, v.12 and v.13.

i'm stucking in "cunning plans ".. after BJ and HJ by mom, i can't get the new dialog "I want to talk about kate" with Alice
You must also work on the spider quest and blog quest and any other open quest at the same time.

Before i bought the move(20$), i already have HJ by MOM in lounge, is this a bug?
Its been to long now for me to remember when you can do that, maybe @JohnPonn remembers.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Okay. Kind of stuck here. Was hoping for a little help?
First time play through by the way.
Stuck on the New Job quest line after filming movie 2. (Mom tied to bed and blindfolded, gives Max a BJ)

Have been told by Kira that we should watch the movie on Friday night at 9, but the event never triggers.
The week Kira told us to meet her Friday came and went a long time ago (about 2 months back in game) with no movie screening having happened.
Didn't think too much about it then, figured it would just happen the next Friday instead, but every Friday since then I have made sure to check in with Mom in the lounge at 21:00 and it never gets brought up.
It's always just the normal generic watch a movie with Mom event that happens every single night if you ask what she's watching.
The only other dialogue options are the same ones that are always there when you talk to Mom: Can I have some money, Here's your money, I know what I want, I want to help with the bills, and leave.
Never see Kira's icon pop up in the room.
Never get any special dialogue options about watching the movie we made.... Just nothing.
And Kira always comes home with Alice at 3am after partying all night totally acting like she never flaked out on anybody and never bringing up the subject of movies at all.

The following is a just a bunch of info about my playthrough/save file I thought might be useful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure what more info if any might be relevant to this issue.
If you do need more info just let me know.

Other than that, is my save file just bugged out somehow?
Or is there some sort of event/trigger that I'm missing somewhere else during the week (in one of the other side quests maybe???) that is preventing the story from progressing any further?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay. Kind of stuck here. Was hoping for a little help?
First time play through by the way.
Stuck on the New Job quest line after filming movie 2. (Mom tied to bed and blindfolded, gives Max a BJ)

Have been told by Kira that we should watch the movie on Friday night at 9, but the event never triggers.
The week Kira told us to meet her Friday came and went a long time ago (about 2 months back in game) with no movie screening having happened.
Didn't think too much about it then, figured it would just happen the next Friday instead, but every Friday since then I have made sure to check in with Mom in the lounge at 21:00 and it never gets brought up.
It's always just the normal generic watch a movie with Mom event that happens every single night if you ask what she's watching.
The only other dialogue options are the same ones that are always there when you talk to Mom: Can I have some money, Here's your money, I know what I want, I want to help with the bills, and leave.
Never see Kira's icon pop up in the room.
Never get any special dialogue options about watching the movie we made.... Just nothing.
And Kira always comes home with Alice at 3am after partying all night totally acting like she never flaked out on anybody and never bringing up the subject of movies at all.

The following is a just a bunch of info about my playthrough/save file I thought might be useful.

Not sure what more info if any might be relevant to this issue.
If you do need more info just let me know.

Other than that, is my save file just bugged out somehow?
Or is there some sort of event/trigger that I'm missing somewhere else during the week (in one of the other side quests maybe???) that is preventing the story from progressing any further?
You need to group Alice several times then you can fuck her.
Lisa you need to wait some more on her.
You need to stop paying for private spankings because you don't need it anymore.
You must talk to mom and watch tv with her and the option should be there to talk about Kira.
All girls mood must be as high as it will go.

Reactions: carbonatedman

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
You need to group Alice several times then you can fuck her.
Lisa you need to wait some more on her.
You need to stop paying for private spankings because you don't need it anymore.
You must talk to mom and watch tv with her and the option should be there to talk about Kira.
All girls mood must be as high as it will go.
First let me just say thank you very much for all the advice on the other routes.
Will make sure to try them all out.

Regarding the Friday night movie though...

Loaded up some auto saves of the past 2 Fridays and a save I had from the day Kira told us to watch it with her on Friday. I can't find any option to discuss Kira with Mom before, during, or after the "What are you watching?" choice on any of these saves though.
Here, I'll show you what's happening for me.

It's always the same choices every Friday.
I've never see any changes to it in any way except that since it is a Friday the lounge is left empty once Mom goes back to her room since Alice always goes out to party on Friday nights.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You have to wait for 2 weeks before the convo should pop up.

Upload this save game 2 weeks after Kira tells you to watch it and make sure it is Friday morning.

Reactions: carbonatedman

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Okay, I went back to the save I mentioned earlier that was made during the week Kira first mentioned watching the movie and burned through 2 weeks in game as quickly as I could and it finally happened.

No idea why it didn't kick in before with my other save files that were from after that point, but I can grind that stuff out again later on.

Thanks again for all the help. :D

Reactions: a1fox3

increquiem

Apr 4, 2018
Although I finished the body massage course, I can't learn senusual massage lesson. In there write "You need to increase your body massage skill."

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Although I finished the body massage course, I can't learn senusual massage lesson. In there write "You need to increase your body massage skill."
You must start cunning plan quest and then Kira will tell you to get training on sensual massage then you can massage Alice at the pool but do not get rid of Eric until you get training to at least 90 points or it will take a very long time to train on Ann/mom to get it up high enough for her to like it.

ynsygt

Aug 3, 2017
Maybe mentioned earlier but can someone tell me which mods can be used together, or is it even possible?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe mentioned earlier but can someone tell me which mods can be used together, or is it even possible?
If you want to use mods then go to the mods thread, they can answer all your questions.

If I remember right one thread has all the mods put together already.

Just remember we only help here in this thread for the vanilla game.

ynsygt

Aug 3, 2017
If you want to use mods then go to the mods thread, they can answer all your questions.

If I remember right one thread has all the mods put together already.

Just remember we only help here in this thread for the vanilla game.
Sorry, my mistake, thanks for the info.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote