Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
Go talk to mom when she is in the lounge ready to watch tv.
Thanks, but no wrong movie ;) SChoolgirl is the one she acts in and doesn't want me to see. Finally figured out from hanging around the living room long enough. Thanks though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, but no wrong movie ;) SChoolgirl is the one she acts in and doesn't want me to see. Finally figured out from hanging around the living room long enough. Thanks though.
Ok that movie must be watch while mom is at work.

Reactions: Ronoc19

Sdasti

Mar 16, 2018
Hello can somebody please help me? I have wont let mom cum like 5 times and the story dont progress further. If i have to complete any other quest please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I already have the second conversation with mom. The one that she keep quiet at the end. HELP!

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Is there a safe way to delete some of the saves? I know there is way to increase the total available slots, but I'd like to just clean up some of my past stragglers.

I did a test of temporarily removing one from the save folder and it seemed empty out the save choices in the game completely. Thankfully putting it back seemed to restore everything.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a safe way to delete some of the saves? I know there is way to increase the total available slots, but I'd like to just clean up some of my past stragglers.

I did a test of temporarily removing one from the save folder and it seemed empty out the save choices in the game completely. Thankfully putting it back seemed to restore everything.
Yes there is a safe way to get rid of unwanted save.

Just remember that you must follow what they are in your save game folder and they must start with 0 the 1 then 2 and so on.
There are 3 types quick save look like this quick0.save, quick1.save and so on, auto0.save, auto1.save and so on and save0.save, save1.save and so one.
Now for how to delete the saves is to make sure the game is not running then go into the save game folder highlight what you want to get rid of and then delete them, easy peasy.

Hello can somebody please help me? I have wont let mom cum like 5 times and the story dont progress further. If i have to complete any other quest please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I already have the second conversation with mom. The one that she keep quiet at the end. HELP!
How dare you neglect Lisa like that and Alice to, GO HELP YOUR SISTERS OUT NOW WILL YOU.;)

Keep doing what your doing with mom and please get your sisters mood back up it is a family effort don't you think.:eek:penedeyewink:

Sdasti

Mar 16, 2018
How dare you neglect Lisa like that and Alice to, GO HELP YOUR SISTERS OUT NOW WILL YOU.;)

Keep doing what your doing with mom and please get your sisters mood back up it is a family effort don't you think.:eek:penedeyewink:
Thanks you so much for anwsering!
Few more questions:

Do i need to keep doing the spiders?
Anal/Homework with Lisa? (or more?)
there is any other event i am missing? or i just have to keep theirs mood up?
Thanks you so much.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks you so much for anwsering!
Few more questions:

Do i need to keep doing the spiders?
Anal/Homework with Lisa? (or more?)
there is any other event i am missing? or i just have to keep theirs mood up?
Thanks you so much.
You should by now be doing the same thing every day and it just depends on what you want. (Mom or Lisa more, see below.)
Yes spiders and Alice's blog will move other quest forward and is needed for triggers to go off but it can take time.
There is more with Lisa in the bathroom every day 2 times a day, morning you need to knock and talk to her and at night you can either just walk in or knock and walk in.
You also have private spanking her and Alice and it will unlock the handcuffs for you.

More with mom after HJ is unlocked.
6 am in the shower you need to peep and join her.
If doing the yoga path do yoga with her at 7 am, (must do Lisa bathroom event first or you will lose it that day.)
Watch tv with her.
Walk in on her in the bathroom after HJ is unlocked.
Sleep with her at 00:00 for HJ/BJ (BJ later in game) but if you do you lose morning shower HJ.

More with Lisa.
Mom shower 6 am the pass 1 hour is Lisa still in the bedroom then knock on the door and talk to her.
Set up the night with Kira when you can.
Anal in the kitchen.
Help with homework for HJ.(Or set her up to get spanked then tell mom you will do it after supper if it is unlocked for BJ, just remember you must do it or you will lose it for 1 week.)
After unlocking handcuffs you can please Lisa and end it with a BJ. (You will lose mom's shower HJ if this is done.)

WizardOfOsO4

Jan 28, 2018
Not sure what Im missing, but I cant give candies to Alice at 20:00, on friday, day 10. The opportunity itself fails after I buy the candy on the 6th. Worked on my other save.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not sure what Im missing, but I cant give candies to Alice at 20:00, on friday, day 10. The opportunity itself fails after I buy the candy on the 6th. Worked on my other save.
Her mood must be high for it to work just like most high level action in the game, if it has a possible chance for sex it is high level and mood must be high.
Also you must have a higher level of authority over her.

What should I do
Why are you back with a new game asking the same old questions of "what do I do next", come on you played the game before and you can play it again.

But since you are here again I will link you to the answers you need to play your own game.
With you acting still like a new comer here is the new comer post.

"16. For newcomers to get started with."
Every thing you need for this game is in the first 3 post of this thread just like I told you before so go read, download all walkthroughs and read, read and even read some more.

robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Just got the schoolgirl movie from aunt kira featuring mom. Do i watch it on Fridays like the previous time?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just got the schoolgirl movie from aunt kira featuring mom. Do i watch it on Fridays like the previous time?
No you watch it when mom is away on Monday or Thursday night.

I can get handjobs from Ann, kitchen anal from Lisa and sleeping in Alice's room etc but can't go forward. What should I do?
"12. To make things happen in v.10 kinda walkthrough."
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
"17. V.13 new content. (Looks like another long grind to get it unlocked.)"
"18. More info on Lisa's new sex-ed"

And maybe some of this will help to. "16. For newcomers to get started with."

Sdasti

Mar 16, 2018
You should by now be doing the same thing every day and it just depends on what you want. (Mom or Lisa more, see below.)
Yes spiders and Alice's blog will move other quest forward and is needed for triggers to go off but it can take time.
There is more with Lisa in the bathroom every day 2 times a day, morning you need to knock and talk to her and at night you can either just walk in or knock and walk in.
You also have private spanking her and Alice and it will unlock the handcuffs for you.

More with mom after HJ is unlocked.
6 am in the shower you need to peep and join her.
If doing the yoga path do yoga with her at 7 am, (must do Lisa bathroom event first or you will lose it that day.)
Watch tv with her.
Walk in on her in the bathroom after HJ is unlocked.
Sleep with her at 00:00 for HJ/BJ (BJ later in game) but if you do you lose morning shower HJ.

More with Lisa.
Mom shower 6 am the pass 1 hour is Lisa still in the bedroom then knock on the door and talk to her.
Set up the night with Kira when you can.
Anal in the kitchen.
Help with homework for HJ.(Or set her up to get spanked then tell mom you will do it after supper if it is unlocked for BJ, just remember you must do it or you will lose it for 1 week.)
After unlocking handcuffs you can please Lisa and end it with a BJ. (You will lose mom's shower HJ if this is done.)
Thanks!
I have already done it everything you say (Some things i dont do anymore, lack of intereset)

So you are telling me that i need to keep the mood up, do everything and the story will move on?

Also: Do i need to stop and dont let mom cum until new convo?

Thanks again and sorry for bother so much!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks!
I have already done it everything you say (Some things i dont do anymore, lack of intereset)

So you are telling me that i need to keep the mood up, do everything and the story will move on?

Also: Do i need to stop and dont let mom cum until new convo?

Thanks again and sorry for bother so much!
Once you get that info from aunt Kira you need to stop allowing mom to cum.

Every thing in this post goes for you to.

L3ON

Jun 22, 2017
I stumbled upon an issue that I have never encountered. Kira’s second photo shoot cannot be triggered. I did not accept the $500 and agreed for a second shoot. I wait until Saturday and Kira disappears around 11am. Also, i don’t have the option to talk to Kira at all. I did install LPS mod and Seduction Mod so I am aware that this might be an issue with the mod. Any advice would be appreciated

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I stumbled upon an issue that I have never encountered. Kira’s second photo shoot cannot be triggered. I did not accept the $500 and agreed for a second shoot. I wait until Saturday and Kira disappears around 11am. Also, i don’t have the option to talk to Kira at all. I did install LPS mod and Seduction Mod so I am aware that this might be an issue with the mod. Any advice would be appreciated
If you have mods in and are having a problem then go to the mod thread of the mods you have in and ask for help.
This thread is only for the vanilla game.

nickbo

Feb 16, 2018
Yes there is a safe way to get rid of unwanted save.

Just remember that you must follow what they are in your save game folder and they must start with 0 the 1 then 2 and so on.
There are 3 types quick save look like this quick0.save, quick1.save and so on, auto0.save, auto1.save and so on and save0.save, save1.save and so one.
Now for how to delete the saves is to make sure the game is not running then go into the save game folder highlight what you want to get rid of and then delete them, easy peasy.
Thank you!

worked, no problem, BUT....the game does want to see sequential saves. So if the file you want to delete is say "save0", then you must replace it with another "save0" otherwise it won't recognize "save1", save"2", etc.

Actually, now that I reread your note, I think that's what you were telling me. In any case, thanks mate & cheers!

Reactions: a1fox3
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote