Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Gigi25

Feb 16, 2018
Lisa, it took nearly
Thank you! That was my mistake...
Update.
Ok. Nothing new in mom dialog. Spank them both 5x. Just thinking i only misread some tread/comment and thought that i can punish both sisters at once in one room. All this* i had, except last column. But that even dont understand what he meant by that :) I dont know... Im sure that i read that Lisa gonna spank me+Alice or something like that. Obviously i make mistake somewhere :-/ because i dont had lisa catching me with Alice(spider), Lisa lovers(just warm) and someone wrote that one week visit with Kate+Alice will take 6weeks - various sex positions...ive had only two. Nevermind. Mainplot is still ongoing, maybe im just quick on the gun (as Max atm :D), so will see when it takes me... Thanks for the effort to help.

nope sorry.
i just ask why my option "punishement after dinner" disppear.
I think that you just forget to punish Alice/Lisa. Then your "after dinner" choice disappear for one week

Matt Ledger

Feb 4, 2018
Guys,I have just started playing BB..I ve bought the sunblock,but it doesnt appear in my YOUR ITEMS list.So i cant apply it on Alice

S

SteelRazer

Guys how do I get rid of Eric with Kate s mom. I progressed with everything like cunning plan and finished weed quest. Or is that I shouldn't progress with sensual massage at all ?

asus

Feb 11, 2018
can somebody give me a save file pls that trigger mom alow to have sex with max? pls cause im playing this game for almost a week i just want to know what game can give

a1fox do u have a save that trigger(beggining of the quest ) already mom(ann)
to have sex with max can u give to me pls

Surajan

Feb 5, 2018
Guys,I have just started playing BB..I ve bought the sunblock,but it doesnt appear in my YOUR ITEMS list.So i cant apply it on Alice
It will arrive in a few days via courier. Items in this game dont just auto appear in your inventory once bought, you have to wait a bit

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is it possible to back to lisa girlfriend route after playing in olivia route? with mods maybe?
You can with the save editor but you need to complete Lisa GF route first then open the Olivia GF route to have all of Lisa content or so I believe.

Guys how do I get rid of Eric with Kate s mom. I progressed with everything like cunning plan and finished weed quest. Or is that I shouldn't progress with sensual massage at all ?
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route."

Reactions: thesappho

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to get Opportunity: "Classmate" for further progression with Lisa?? I am stuck with the progression with her.
Schoolmate ends when you choose GF route.

What do I have to tell her?????
You read the lines that are there and choose the one that has kissing in it.
Its the bottom choice after you start talking to her.

Also after you get kissing skill up some and your able to train Lisa then you stop talking to Kira and just keep watching for something special.

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
i need some help with getting the sensual massage, i got around 130 massage skill and it wont unlock for me, have i missed something? please i need some help.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote