Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

asus

Feb 11, 2018
First get her spank by doing mistakes on her homework and if it don't start then you may have the homework bug.
i already spank her and thiers no trigger how i will fix it and btw thiers no way u cannot have sex with ann?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i already spank her and thiers no trigger how i will fix it and btw thiers no way u cannot have sex with ann?
"11. How to fix homework bug."

Jan 20, 2018
ím still hanging.... after about 100 days with spiders, spiders and spiders, money for momy and a lot of punishment... nothing is going forward. if im right, the next step is fucking kate.... but i dont know how die get there. she rides me when i have the blog-session with alice...

where is my mistake?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ím still hanging.... after about 100 days with spiders, spiders and spiders, money for momy and a lot of punishment... nothing is going forward. if im right, the next step is fucking kate.... but i dont know how die get there. she rides me when i have the blog-session with alice...

where is my mistake?
You did not do enough chores at the beginning of the game to get the private spanking for Max and now its to late and this is locking you out from progressing on.

Try and do chores for mom for about 3 weeks and then get Max spanked and see if the convo comes up.

Reactions: Mike@

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So the mentor is stuck on learn kissing from aunt what should i do
Your at 35% skill in kissing so whats the problem?

You show up at 3 am on Tuesday night Wednesday morning at 3 am and talk to Kira for kissing training and again on Saturday night Sunday morning at 3 am for more training.

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
Your at 35% skill in kissing so whats the problem?

You show up at 3 am on Tuesday night Wednesday morning at 3 am and talk to Kira for kissing training and again on Saturday night Sunday morning at 3 am for more training.
now i am 190 at kissing and still stuck

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
still stuck at getting kiss lesson from aunt even i have done.
it doesn't get pass this point in opportunity.
could you pass this point and send me the save game

asus

Feb 11, 2018
can somebody tell me how to get cheat becuase im stock inmentor and icant figure it out how to get ann(mom)pls somebody help me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
still stuck at getting kiss lesson from aunt even i have done.
it doesn't get pass this point in opportunity.
could you pass this point and send me the save game
A lot of triggers need to go off in the first 100 points and you cheated those points and did not do the on line courses, I don't know if you broke your game or not so do both on line courses and then try to kiss Lisa when she is in the bedroom reading her book. BigBrother 2018-02-15 15-26-04-96.jpg BigBrother 2018-02-15 15-26-22-06.jpg

can somebody tell me how to get cheat becuase im stock inmentor and icant figure it out how to get ann(mom)pls somebody help me
You can cheat skills, stats and money but you can not cheat to get mom and cheating everything but some money can break your game if not do in the correct way.

Gigi25

Feb 16, 2018
Please help. I dont know how do i trigger combined punnishment. Im playing lisa GF patch, at least i think :) - in beganing choose "forget about alex". Or it come later? Just about to film "movie" witch Alice. Because iam going crazy with these punishments... I must have punnish them at least 100th+ times :D Heres the save if its help - iam doing something wrong. Thank you
Edit. And also what about Lisa? I think that iam stuck with this romance think, alias her virginity :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please help. I dont know how do i trigger combined punnishment. Im playing lisa GF patch, at least i think :) - in beganing choose "forget about alex". Or it come later? Just about to film "movie" witch Alice. Because iam going crazy with these punishments... I must have punnish them at least 100th+ times :D Heres the save if its help - iam doing something wrong. Thank you
Edit. And also what about Lisa? I think that iam stuck with this romance think, alias her virginity :)
"2. Private Spanking. v8 build of the game."

Gigi25

Feb 16, 2018
And should i spank them on mine knees in front of mom ("let me do this for you mom") or take them to theirs rooms ("let me punish Alice/Lisa after dinner")? Thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
And should i spank them on mine knees in front of mom ("let me do this for you mom") or take them to theirs rooms ("let me punish Alice/Lisa after dinner")? Thanks
On your knee in front of everyone.

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
How to get Opportunity: "Classmate" for further progression with Lisa?? I am stuck with the progression with her.

mlkjhgfdsq

Feb 6, 2018
the private punishement after diner disappear??? and the $ need/week still at 0?
there is a quest who stop the private punishement after dinner?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote