Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
I started a new game
What is the best way to get rid of eric?
Kate mom or enemys ?
I already did both ways but I do not know if there is any difference

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I started a new game
What is the best way to get rid of eric?
Kate mom or enemys ?
I already did both ways but I do not know if there is any difference
Best and fast way is enemy but make sure you start sensual massage on Alice before you get rid of him.

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
@a1fox3
Final note on the Clinic.
I just basically finished v13 and i haven't brought Alice to the clinic. I avoided going back on purpouse to see the effect and i can complete everything else without any interuption. This is Jewel path btw. If you want to have a look.
For the lockout of Anns room it seems to be a pattern. I don't even think it's rng. She will lock you out a few times now and then and after you talk to her she lets you back in.
The sleep in her room is active all the way tho so even if she locks me out at 00:00 for the massage, she lets me go back in the same day at 01:00 for the BJ. Once you have sex she always lets you in.
how can i reach this saving?
can you walk me through the game until reach what happen in this save.
still beginner in the game

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
pls can anyone upload save file with max fuck Kira in bedroom in some Gothic clothes or BDSM or something i saw picture in "images" in the game but its long way back i think when they did photoshoot does anyone have that pls will really appreciated if someone can help me tnx.

And 1 more question is BB totally over or there is hope for future?

Askhar

Feb 14, 2018
Alright. followed Lisa's GF path, followed the whole tutorial and finished all oportunities, and I'm trying to trigger Mom to catch Alicia and Max on the couch, I triggered it 3 times, but it doesn't trigger the scene where she sits and talk to them. I also triggered successfully the scene where Alicia catches Mom and Max and talks to them, but nothing else. over 100 tries and nothing. I'm getting crazy.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Alright. followed Lisa's GF path, followed the whole tutorial and finished all oportunities, and I'm trying to trigger Mom to catch Alicia and Max on the couch, I triggered it 3 times, but it doesn't trigger the scene where she sits and talk to them. I also triggered successfully the scene where Alicia catches Mom and Max and talks to them, but nothing else. over 100 tries and nothing. I'm getting crazy.
Get Lisa and Max spanked by Alice 1 time then stop and do Alice in the lounge and mom should sit down very soon.

Askhar

Feb 14, 2018
Get Lisa and Max spanked by Alice 1 time then stop and do Alice in the lounge and mom should sit down very soon.
Thanks! it worked, now I triggered all of those scenes. What now? doesn't seen that anything else is unlocked.
EDIT: nevermind I was stupid and forgot to buy the anestesic lotion

Reactions: a1fox3

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
Sadly 0.13 is the last one.

Big Brother's development is now officially over. We've finished 0.13 and now we are moving to our next project.

Recently Patreon has decided to crack down on certain, let's call it sexual preferences, so now Big Brother is banned from Patreon, but 0.13 will be the last version of Big Brother and we won't be working on it any time soon. Maybe we will find an alternative way to fund it in the future, but until then, the work on Big Brother is suspended.

That's what Dark Silver said in his page on Patreon.
Sad.

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
i cant get the scene with mom in her bed. talked to kira about it but nothing happens. visited mom many times only in lingere and sometimes kira and mom are naked together

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i cant get the scene with mom in her bed. talked to kira about it but nothing happens. visited mom many times only in lingere and sometimes kira and mom are naked together
Did you peep at them at 3 am Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
After you give Kate weed Alice will smoke weed and you get to spank her naked in the lounge, a real spanking for it.
Eric must still be around for this to happen.
Oh so thats the trigger that changes Alice to go nude while spanking at pool.. Damn thats cool. I never really looked that close to her hand while smoking but always wondered why she goes nude all of a sudden. Like later she can give you 50$ instead of persuade her for 10/20 but it always just seemed random to me. Usually she goes back to regualr spanking after a week or so.

Listen if you are new to the game i can't walk you through everything till this save happens.
Thats like the whole game.. lol You need to start from the start and follow the mini guides. You find them on page 1.
here -> ,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh so thats the trigger that changes Alice to go nude while spanking at pool.. Damn thats cool. I never really looked that close to her hand while smoking but always wondered why she goes nude all of a sudden. Like later she can give you 50$ instead of persuade her for 10/20 but it always just seemed random to me. Usually she goes back to regualr spanking after a week or so.
She goes back because you either did not give weed to Kate that week or cig's after each spanking, you must give cig's after each spanking otherwise she will stop just like the way she does if you set her up without giving cig's she will stop smoking until you give her some.

Listen if you are new to the game i can't walk you through everything till this save happens.
Thats like the whole game.. lol You need to start from the start and follow the mini guides. You find them on page 1.
here -> ,
"For newcomers to get started with."

Just quote this one @JohnPonn

Surajan

Feb 5, 2018
Day 230. How do I progress with Mom? She gives me HJs and BJs whenever I want, and I would like to see and do more.

Also, what's left there for me to do? This is my first full playthrough and I don't know what to do anymore.
- Lisa GF Path
- Alice no longer smokes from really early on, like day 50 (Can I do something about it now? I've read that you can see her with Weed and punish her with more options (Never saw her smooking weed))
- About to visit the clinic for the third time
- Seen buttnaked Mom many times

Game tells me that Side Effect, New Job, Cunning Plan, Blog and Arachnophobia are not yet completed.

What I know that exists but have no idea how to unlock:
- Sex with Mom
- Eating Alice during a movie(?), also Mom peeking on it
- Doing something with Mom during a movie(?), also Alice peeking on it + recording
- More stuff with punishing people, I can only do it in private with both sisters atm (Kate saw how I punish Alice as well)
- Cam show with Lisa

#Edit
Another thing that bugs me is I can no longer do anal with Lisa when she's doing the dishes. It's a bug I believe cuz it only stops working after inviting Kira for another anal night, but that invite was required to progress with handcuffs so eh
Btw. Is it even possible to make Lisa not a virgin anymore?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Day 230. How do I progress with Mom? She gives me HJs and BJs whenever I want, and I would like to see and do more.

Also, what's left there for me to do? This is my first full playthrough and I don't know what to do anymore.
1. - Lisa GF Path
2. - Alice no longer smokes from really early on, like day 50 (Can I do something about it now? I've read that you can see her with Weed and punish her with more options (Never saw her smooking weed))
3. - I have unlocked 2 positions with Alice from Arachnophobia, Lisa didn't peep on us yet (I guess, saw nothing special about that event yet)
4. - About to visit the clinic for the third time
5. - Told Lisa to peep on Max and Alice (Literally just now, Day 230)
6. - Seen buttnaked Mom many times

7. Game tells me that Side Effect, New Job, Cunning Plan, Blog and Arachnophobia are not yet completed.

What I know that exists but have no idea how to unlock:
8. - Sex with Mom
9. - Eating Alice during a movie(?), also Mom peeking on it
10. - Doing something with Mom during a movie(?), also Alice peeking on it + recording
11. - More stuff with punishing people, I can only do it in private with both sisters atm (Kate saw how I punish Alice as well)
12. - Cam show with Lisa
1. Mentor should still be open.

2. Once you get rid of Eric Alice smoking is no longer in the game.

3. Spiders, spiders and even more spiders are your friend and working on other quest like mentor is also needed.

4. Just keep going and get money and after you get to a certain point in the game Eve will ask you to bring your GF.

5. Your on the right road.

6. That's good but you don't need to keep doing it for now but once you unlock sex with mom every time you go to the kitchen in the mornings she will be that way.

7. Mentor should still be open unless you finish Hot Coffee.

8, 9 and 10 "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

11. Do Lisa until you get new convo with Kira and buy the handcuff, have fun, grope Alice for new options.

12. You just had her peep so just go with the flow it will happen and it will be auto but you need to talk to Alice when there is a new convo option with her.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote