Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
Hi, I don't know if what I'm experiencing is a bug or it's something I missed..
But, I can't sleep with Ann.
Kira is sleeping on the couch, naked.
Finished all the movies, Finished side effect quest (though still can't stop the sex)..
But when I visit her room between 0 and 3am, no option shows up, I can only peek and thats it.

And mom never catches Alice giving me a bj.
Any ideas, suggestions, or help?.. I'm stuck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I don't know if what I'm experiencing is a bug or it's something I missed..
But, I can't sleep with Ann.
Kira is sleeping on the couch, naked.
Finished all the movies, Finished side effect quest (though still can't stop the sex)..
But when I visit her room between 0 and 3am, no option shows up, I can only peek and thats it.

And mom never catches Alice giving me a bj.
Any ideas, suggestions, or help?.. I'm stuck.
"15. How to unlock v.12 new content."

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
"Do kate in every hole"
When I choose Kate, she only does one thing and never changes.

"stop all sex with lisa even with cam show"
Even though it says I finished the side effect quest, still can not stop any sex.
And don't even have an option for a cam show with Lisa.

And mom never catches me and Alice, nor does Alice catch mom giving a bj.
Been trying for so many times..

And wasn't sleeping on mom's bed in earlier versions? I don't even have the option to ask her that.. Playing version 0.12, newest one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
"Do kate in every hole"
When I choose Kate, she only does one thing and never changes.

"stop all sex with lisa even with cam show"
Even though it says I finished the side effect quest, still can not stop any sex.
And don't even have an option for a cam show with Lisa.

And mom never catches me and Alice, nor does Alice catch mom giving a bj.
Been trying for so many times..

And wasn't sleeping on mom's bed in earlier versions? I don't even have the option to ask her that.. Playing version 0.12, newest one.
Then you are no where near the end of the game and you will just have to work on all open quest.
To get a better idea of where you are at please upload you save game file for this game.

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
I tried but still could not get it to trigger, all I can say is finish Olivia quest and just keep playing.
You could try and not take Lisa to the blog.
Try stop all sex acts with mom and do not watch tv with her.
You can try and get Lisa and Max spanked for fucking without Alice.
Ok Thank you for your help. If i do Olivia quest, i can keep Lisa as girlfriend?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok Thank you for your help. If i do Olivia quest, i can keep Lisa as girlfriend?
Yes both Lisa and Olivia will now be your GF's but Olivia is not even close to being done and with the game being put on hold we don't know when we will get more after tomorrow's release of v.13

blablou123

Jan 24, 2018
Yes both Lisa and Olivia will now be your GF's but Olivia is not even close to being done and with the game being put on hold we don't know when we will get more after tomorrow's release of v.13
ok thank you, il will try what you told me and if it doesn't work maybe il will restart a new game .

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
Then you are no where near the end of the game and you will just have to work on all open quest.
To get a better idea of where you are at please upload you save game file for this game.
So, I came across an option for Lisa, making her peek on Alice and I, I found my way in that route and eventually the cam show part with Lisa will start, but the "trying to sleep in mom's bedroom" part is still the same. I even had the conversation with Kira, and right after that I told Ann about it, she rejected. After that, no option to sneak in or even ask again and it's been at least 50 days since that happened.

What do I exactly need, to at least try to sleep with her?
If all I need are the things I wrote, please tell me to upload my save file and I will.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So, I came across an option for Lisa, making her peek on Alice and I, I found my way in that route and eventually the cam show part with Lisa will start, but the "trying to sleep in mom's bedroom" part is still the same. I even had the conversation with Kira, and right after that I told Ann about it, she rejected. After that, no option to sneak in or even ask again and it's been at least 50 days since that happened.

What do I exactly need, to at least try to sleep with her?
If all I need are the things I wrote, please tell me to upload my save file and I will.
You have to wait till mom does the 5th movie alone and Kira will give a dvd about it then watch the dvd on one of the days mom is gone.

But to get a better understanding of where I need to look at your save game.

Burak32

Dec 10, 2017
You have to wait till mom does the 5th movie alone and Kira will give a dvd about it then watch the dvd on one of the days mom is gone.

But to get a better understanding of where I need to look at your save game.
Here's the save file, thank you for the help by the way.
Also Alice seems to be doing nothing after recording a video with Max and Lisa, she said I don't have anything in mind and then no new conversation option appeared.

Light77

Dec 27, 2017
Start with this one.
Then this one:
BB walthrough
And this one
And all of my mini walkthroughs are here in post 2 and 3.
Post 2
Post 3
Thanks man!!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here's the save file, thank you for the help by the way.
Also Alice seems to be doing nothing after recording a video with Max and Lisa, she said I don't have anything in mind and then no new conversation option appeared.
Do private punishment when Kate is there and fuck Alice then next day do her dishes and talk to her at the breakfast table. BigBrother 2018-02-01 09-40-13-42.jpg
Keep putting spiders in her room until you get it done making sure you do all options.

Reactions: Burak32

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Hey guys. I just started the game. I bought the Web Standarts book for the access to hidden camera in lounge. But i can't read it. What should i do? Or should i do nothing and keep continue the story?
I just started also and had the same question. What I did to test the help that posted was WAIT (skipping through all the scenes just to see what might happen, which also gave me some clues for what's coming up) and the next afternoon (Thursday) a package driver comes to the door to deliver the book. Seems that purchasing books online works like Amazon with overnight delivery. Apparently we're not buying ebooks that we can immediately read. Would be nice if this had been mentioned in the walkthrough(s).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just started also and had the same question. What I did to test the help that posted was WAIT (skipping through all the scenes just to see what might happen, which also gave me some clues for what's coming up) and the next afternoon (Thursday) a package driver comes to the door to deliver the book. Seems that purchasing books online works like Amazon with overnight delivery. Apparently we're not buying ebooks that we can immediately read. Would be nice if this had been mentioned in the walkthrough(s).
It is in the walkthrough

At 22:00
Turn on laptop Online shop -> books : buy Web standards"
Next day at 15:00.
"You now have "Web standards" book."

This walkthrough that I always give to newcomers.

Reactions: AWolfe

lilBrother

Jan 30, 2018
How do I manage to get Lisa to join or watch Alice's cam shows? She (Lisa) asked about it but nothing has happened since.

UPDATE: Never mind, this option just appeared in convo in the morning

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Here.Ty man
Ok you cheated everything at the beginning of the game and you never die enough chores for mom so some triggers never went off.
You are missing Max getting privately spanked by Ann because you never did the chores.
This is your game BigBrother 2018-02-01 12-54-22-41.jpg and this is my game done right BigBrother 2018-02-01 12-57-34-38.jpg

Sorry but your game is blocked now and you can't even visit Alice and Kate so you will not be able to unlock v.12 content or part of it anyway because some how you got part of it unlocked but mom is still catching Alice and Max in the lounge.

If you have to cheat only cheat money and once you stats get to 100 then you can cheat them, you miss a lot of triggers that needed to go off so this game is broken.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote