Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sabottico

Dec 20, 2017
Hi, new to the forum. Been playing for a while now and decided to try out the seduction mod. I was able to finish it and now am just looking to trigger the hidden scenes. (preferably with Ann) I've managed to get some of them, but was wondering if anyone has a guide on how to trigger each one of them individually.

Brocho

Aug 15, 2017
Is there a way to do the mentor route with the Olivia route?
Nope. The mentor path ends early if you choose the Olivia path. The Lisa and Olivia paths are being merged in future updates, but I'm not sure exactly how it's going to work, or whether this will open up mentor on the Olivia path.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
You have to have been forbidden by Alice to Fuck Lisa without her telling you to (cam shows or when she comes to your room in the night). You fuck Lisa when she's washing dishes and when you try to do something with Alice when she's in the Lounge (not sure if required) she'll interrupt and call Lisa before she punishes both of you.

Does anyone know how this happens?

y-tk-1.jpg

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
If you talk to either Ann or Alice about the next movie before triggering the "About mom again..." conversation, then that conversation will never happen.
Thanks! I will avoid this when I go back to an earlier save in the weekend. Losing 50+ days to this did a number on me and kept me from trying again straight away.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
I just finished all the opportunities in 0.10.0.004 and I got a scene wiith alicia and lisa where i do anal with lisa.

The thing is, i never did it before, Olivia is my GF and Lisa still in a warm relationship, but the scene goes like we did it before and even metion some hand cuffs that i didnt use. So, someone can tell me what did i miss?

Puro Norte

Nov 30, 2017
I can't watch anything but boring movies with mom, also how can I start yoga sessions with her? I'm currently paying her for weekly private punishments but nothing interesting is happening those punishments, she's just spanking me. And I can't massage my mom's back.

I also bought lingerie for Alica, gave it to her but there's no option about watching her blog or whatever, I just spent money for nothing.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I also bought lingerie for Alica, gave it to her but there's no option about watching her blog or whatever, I just spent money for nothing.
Lingerie is first item for Alice. Then you need to buy her a Body. Once she has both items she will start doing her show. A new talktree option will later apear where you can ask her about the show. She will tell you it's not all that good and you offer to help. After you get her to agree to let you help her you have another new option in Alice room when shes out of the house.. Place a Keylogger in her computer and from this point you can start spying on her from your computer.. Theres more to this but thats the short version on how to get started.

To Yoga with mom you have to go to bed no later then 1am. Talk to her at the pool 7am and ask to join her.. As for the private punishments its a useless gimick. Sure you wont loose Athority points with your sisters if you get spanked.. But how often do you get spanked anymore? You see the HJ and thats it. Basically you never need it. Waist of cash imho.

Last edited:

Puro Norte

Nov 30, 2017
Well I can massage mom's back now but my character always gets a hard on and she's kicking my ass outside, I have to persuade her all the time to massage her once again, how am I going to solve that? Also I talk to mom at 7 AM in the morning during yoga but there's no option to join her.

Apisoh

Dec 19, 2017
Well I can massage mom's back now but my character always gets a hard on and she's kicking my ass outside, I have to persuade her all the time to massage her once again, how am I going to solve that? Also I talk to mom at 7 AM in the morning during yoga but there's no option to join her.
I haven't actually played through but I get the impression it's linked to Lisa's GF route because Max comments on how he's doing it so he can impress Lisa with his physique.

Its the part where you are asked to watsh a movie with Ann and Kira at 21pm Friday night.
Is that triggered by a previous event? Because I've never seen Kira in the house at that time.

Puro Norte

Nov 30, 2017
How can I raise Lisa's mood? I'm following the Olivia GF path, I managed to persuade Lisa to show me her tits while studying but I can't do nothing else because her mood is always ''Neutral''.

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
noob here, i accidentally found this game when playing dota, hahahaha

just playing this games for 3 days now, so many question but right now 2 important question

1. how i can make money fast before that asshole eric, it seems i'm always short on money to buy dress and swinsuit (can only buy 1), and i dont buy anything else and do all the chores too

2. make friends first with eric, or just directly go to war in his second visit ?????

(this asshole eric, it just reminding me the asshole i punch who flirting with my mom in the reallity)

i do hope darksilver make this option, wkwkwkwkwkwk, or maybe a choice to stab him in the chest

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
noob here, i accidentally found this game when playing dota, hahahaha

just playing this games for 3 days now, so many question but right now 2 important question

1. how i can make money fast before that asshole eric, it seems i'm always short on money to buy dress and swinsuit (can only buy 1), and i dont buy anything else and do all the chores too

2. make friends first with eric, or just directly go to war in his second visit ?????

(this asshole eric, it just reminding me the asshole i punch who flirting with my mom in the reallity)

i do hope darksilver make this option, wkwkwkwkwkwk, or maybe a choice to stab him in the chest
Firstly, go to the walkthrough/help/guide thread for the game. The second post on the first page has a bunch of mini-guides that will help a LOT. If you look through the guides you can avoid many issues throughout the game.

Second, the Eric stuff has people on both sides so I'll just say pick if you want to watch Eric do stuff (friends), or if you want to do things as Max (War). With the help of the guides you can get rid of Eric fairly easily.

Next, I recommend the Basic Mod to deal with money and mood. You need to be careful with money at the beginning of the game (don't have more than $500 for more than a turn if your not ready to get rid of Eric). There is also an issue where the money can disappear (just take out the Camera money if this happens), so you should just leave all the money you get from website/cameras alone in case that happens.

Hope that helps. :)

Edit: Basic mod is in first post of the game thread and NEEDS to be used with the 'cracked' version of the game found in the same post on this site. :)

Reactions: sinnerman13

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Is that triggered by a previous event? Because I've never seen Kira in the house at that time.
After the second movie Kira will ask you and mom to join her for wieving on Friday at 21pm. Kira isent in the house, or in the lounge at that time but during the event she will magically appear after you talk to mom:) You will need to wait 1 extra week tho.

How can I raise Lisa's mood? I'm following the Olivia GF path, I managed to persuade Lisa to show me her tits while studying but I can't do nothing else because her mood is always ''Neutral''.
You don't raise her mood by asking her to flash her tits before you.. Try helping her instead :p Like do her homework with no misstakes and wash her dishes after dinner.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote