Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
no if you say while do her homework
Do you have the game download from this site or Patreon site?

If from here you need to get the mod to fix the homework bug. "How to fix homework bug."
At the bottom of post 2.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Dude its to big and long i need only 1 answer or two and i started not from the beginning i toke some guy saved game but it worked so i can't go through whole 300 page walkthrough i understand the game but some options i had problem to find them that's all, some help like:
1.If i do yoga with mom Lisa says we can be BF-GF except pay 350 why

2.When next movie will happen: after week, two, three?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
If from here you need to get the mod to fix the homework bug. "How to fix homework bug."
At the bottom of post 2.
I did use the mod and all, but for me there was not the option there in the menue. Of course, I'm quite early in the Lisa GF quest. Could that be a problem?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I did use the mod and all, but for me there was not the option there in the menue. Of course, I'm quite early in the Lisa GF quest. Could that be a problem?
Have you had Kira train Lisa yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dude its to big and long i need only 1 answer or two and i started not from the beginning i toke some guy saved game but it worked so i can't go through whole 300 page walkthrough i understand the game but some options i had problem to find them that's all, some help like:
1.If i do yoga with mom Lisa says we can be BF-GF except pay 350 why

2.When next movie will happen: after week, two, three?
1. you do yoga with mom at 7 am every morning and if you are doing and you still have to pay 350 then your game is broken.

2. I have no idea, which movies have you done? 1, 2, 3 or all 4.
If you would read the quest and listen to aunt Kira without skipping to the end then you would know what is needed to do.

itrains19

Oct 23, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to this forum.
In the game, after unlocking handcuffs, is it not possible to sleep in mom's room? I seem to be playing for days on end but there's no conversation that's leading to it.
Kira sleeps naked on the couch. I've even completed the Vicky opportunity and the doctor visit once every third day.
Game version 10.0.004 and using Ikaruga's mod.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi,
I'm new to this forum.
In the game, after unlocking handcuffs, is it not possible to sleep in mom's room? I seem to be playing for days on end but there's no conversation that's leading to it.
Kira sleeps naked on the couch. I've even completed the Vicky opportunity and the doctor visit once every third day.
Game version 10.0.004 and using Ikaruga's mod.
Have you tried to sleep in there at midnight yet and if so you have ran into the bug and you are not able to do it.

Anyway you do not get to sleep with her but she will give a HJ that moves to a BJ but most of the time it does not complete so you are not missing anything at this time.

If you do have the bug you will need to wait till next update.

Reactions: itrains19

itrains19

Oct 23, 2017
Have you tried to sleep in there at midnight yet and if so you have ran into the bug and you are not able to do it.

Anyway you do not get to sleep with her but she will give a HJ that moves to a BJ but most of the time it does not complete so you are not missing anything at this time.

If you do have the bug you will need to wait till next update.
No. There's no option to sleep at midnight. I'm only able to peek into her room.
There was a conversation long ago, regarding sleeping in her room (before 2nd movie) and with Kira ( after 4th movie). I've been only able to get BJ in bathroom and watching TV, but there is no conversation ever regarding sleeping or even entering her room at midnight.
I guess it is a bug afterall

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No. There's no option to sleep at midnight. I'm only able to peek into her room.
There was a conversation long ago, regarding sleeping in her room (before 2nd movie) and with Kira ( after 4th movie). I've been only able to get BJ in bathroom and watching TV, but there is no conversation ever regarding sleeping or even entering her room at midnight.
I guess it is a bug afterall
Yes it is a bug and will have to wait for next update.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ugh, was about to ask the same ....
Looks like I had some pool-talk with mom about sleeping with her/last movie and after I choose talk about move the possibility to sleep in her room doesn't apper any more ......

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Have you had Kira train Lisa yet?
At the time I wrote the post not. Now I had and it's fine and I don't have the bug.

As a note, I think we should stop saying when it comes to perverts "On a scale of 1 to 10" but "From 1 to Aunt Kira". In my game the only girls she hasn't done naughty stuff with are Kate and Olivia. Because she hasn't met them. And I am sure this is coming.

Reactions: a1fox3

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Yeah i can have sex with Kira and Lisa at some mornings, Kira still training Max & Lisa like the dude mentioned before, sometimes Kira goes in bathroom at 3am or in lounge on vibrator or in the pool i don't payed attention which days, for weekends when comes with Lisa drunk i can get only Bj or HJ from Lisa and when i go out she not finishes Max tells him to go in shower to chill out, how i can get BJ in pool from Kira or comes later, sometimes she goes directly taking a bath i also i've read somewhere possibility to join her not yet though. Still can't take BJ from Ann do i need to buy her more dresses or help with money or more often take HJobs, or will come with time after more movies are done, or need to do more yoga with her, she accepted to do yoga naked, she said its not very different from tanning naked after Kira convinced her and then Lisa came and i guess that's why broke GF path, said Ann told her that Max misses yoga classes and started doing it again and she understand but we can be BF-GF but if i pay her we can be again. I did yoga first time i had no idea can be done i always go in bed late after 3am so i can have scenes for money for the web, i thought guy who uploaded save file already finished this quest, i had no idea its repeatable, will yoga thing open other ways? Most things are repeatable, most opportunities are finished except spider not saying over for this version i think was, cunning and mentor opportunities, i just open option to screw Lisa in kitchen, i did only one movie, don't remember what producer said, after how much will tell what he thinks, are the movie always in same order i mean the theme of the movie, mine was Max class was canceled came home early, the maid stole money or something, Mother wanted to fire her maid tried to convince her not to by licking her, Max saw them mother convince him not tell his dad, and maid convince her not to fire her or something. I have over 200 days 220-240 not sure not remember. i don't play the game right now, i play on my PC i use laptop for internet so, Ann also feel more comfortable even flirty around Max, if Max enter in her room when she changing before she goes shopping, i unlocked that, i unlocked screwing Lisa in Lounge, i can't do more with Vicky i wait Lisa to ask her friend about that website for cocktail bartender lessons nothing on youtube or laptop like she said i guess will be with paying in next version. No doctor so far, some things & scenes never saw them cause i started with saved filed DL from this forum from some guy, well my skills are above 100 i guess the dude used the mood but game playable for now not bugs i moving forward, but my question how much time must pass until shooting second movie, 2-3 weeks? more? How to get BJ from Ann or to early, how to get BJ from Kira in pool or to early and can someone upload clean Save file without mode if possible to the latest path reached for this version 0.10 there is no one in the save files section so pls someone i will appreciate really tnx for all answers sometimes people want answer immediately and can be boring tnx to a1fox3 for his patience and path guidance and walkthroughs and discovered options again someone pls upload save file with clean game without mode if possible pls i hope my game not broken can't play from beginning i tried but i want to play this game i gonna play it but not starting from beginning.

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
Okay i might have fucked myself from cheating but how to i get to do the punishiments, i am pretty sure i have the points necessary and the one punishment, but i am not sure.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
ok guys im stuck i did it on my first playthrough now for some reason i cant do it. i cant get rid of erik. i cant take his wallet and i also cant make a movie with alice and hergf am imissing something i also have talked to her mom on computer wasnt the same txt as last time but i rushed through it my fault but what do i have to do now all i keep doing is giving weed an geting the blowjob and dildo scene. also for mentor is there anything past teaching anal and does alice ever watch?

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
So..i'm sleeping naked with Alice and can either finish inside or keep going doggy style..

HOWEVER, the log doesn't say that the opportunity is over..am i missing something? Do I need to do something more?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok guys im stuck i did it on my first playthrough now for some reason i cant do it. i cant get rid of erik. i cant take his wallet and i also cant make a movie with alice and hergf am imissing something i also have talked to her mom on computer wasnt the same txt as last time but i rushed through it my fault but what do i have to do now all i keep doing is giving weed an geting the blowjob and dildo scene. also for mentor is there anything past teaching anal and does alice ever watch?
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route." 1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
So..i'm sleeping naked with Alice and can either finish inside or keep going doggy style..

HOWEVER, the log doesn't say that the opportunity is over..am i missing something? Do I need to do something more?
question how did you even get this far all i get is a hand job when i sleep with her

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
"1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route." 1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet route or Kate's mom route.
i did this but what im saying is i gave big bag of weed to her talked to mother but it doesnt give me otion to make a video with them at night just keeps asking for more week to make an arrangement sorry if im anoyying you

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote