Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the "CHANGING ROLES" opportunity? I can't seem to get it even with previous saves

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to trigger the "CHANGING ROLES" opportunity? I can't seem to get it even with previous saves
You must be doing Lisa GF path and have completed all 4 movies or very near there and be at the end of the spider quest and be at the end of mentor quest plus at the end of Hot Coffee quest and play.

Reactions: Secret09

Secret09

Oct 20, 2017
You must be doing Lisa GF path and have completed all 4 movies or very near there and be at the end of the spider quest and be at the end of mentor quest plus at the end of Hot Coffee quest and play.
Thanks a lot I thought I had to start a new save again

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
@a1fox3 alright so I reset the number to 4 & have passed 2 weeks & still no new job or private punishment & I'm still doing all the stuff. Any chance you can try & access it for me please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 alright so I reset the number to 4 & have passed 2 weeks & still no new job or private punishment & I'm still doing all the stuff. Any chance you can try & access it for me please
Just keep playing because it could take a couple of months and read all the quest and see if anything needs to be done,

Spy on mom and aunt Kira in mom's room at 3am Friday morning, that is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.
Check all convo option with Kira and mom every day.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
in this save I used a mod when the war started
That broke this game and is no longer able to continue because the triggers can no longer go off.

Using 1 of the 2 ways to get rid of Eric has about 20 tirggers that go off to start the next phase of the game by using a mod to get rid of him those triggers do not go off and breaks the game.

Nataku

Nov 11, 2017
That broke this game and is no longer able to continue because the triggers can no longer go off.

Using 1 of the 2 ways to get rid of Eric has about 20 tirggers that go off to start the next phase of the game by using a mod to get rid of him those triggers do not go off and breaks the game.
Oh man first time I got rid of him I spent 3 weeks in real life time I used Kate is mother and after that I found my self with Olivia I didn't want her I wanted Lisa from the beginning of the game I don't think I will spend another 3 real weeks again to get rid of him so I give up and bye bye ultimate gf Lisa :(

Last edited:

nguyen phan

Oct 10, 2017
Well there are many problems.

1. Stop doing chores for mom because doing them has mom see Max as a little kid and not an adult. View attachment 36959
2. A lot of triggers go off when you do on line coruse and you never did them. View attachment 36962

3. Here is another one. View attachment 36965

4. There could be another one because I did not check.

Cheating everything does not allow triggers to go off and you should never cheat until you get the stat to 100 then if you want to cheat do it but triggers go off between 10% and 100%.
oh, maybe i should try again because in v0.9 i do the same and kira show up, thank for your help, and can i ask u how to get two new opportunities in v0.10 ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
oh, maybe i should try again because in v0.9 i do the same and kira show up, thank for your help, and can i ask u how to get two new opportunities in v0.10 ?
There straight forward and can not be missed keep putting spiders in Alice's bed on the nights that Kate is not there and finish Hot Coffee and keep playing with Lisa and keep mom, Lisa and Alice mood as high as they will go and you should have the new content in or within 2-3 months of game play.

linderkindy

Oct 22, 2017
So not as GF means that I lose all of the ability to do the mentoring with Aunt Kira with Lisa if I try to get Olivia?

Sorry if these are annoying questions, and thanks for your time!
IF you have gf with Lisa there are so many fun and u can also have bj and anal sex with her and alot but Oliva chances disappear. But can get more Oppotunies.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Oh man first time I got rid of him I spent 3 weeks in real life time I used Kate is mother and after that I found my self with Olivia I didn't want her I wanted Lisa from the beginning of the game I don't think I will spend another 3 real weeks again to get rid of him so I give up and bye bye ultimate gf Lisa :(
Well get my 111 day save game and start from there and then follow my mini walkthroughs on getting rid of Eric and your good to go.

Walkthroughs: "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout or Kate's mom rout."

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
There is an image with mom and Eric in front of the TV decrypted image "e-momeric-tv-1.img.jpg".

But I have never seen it in the game not the first 10 days, not when in peace with Eric and not in war.
Is it possible to trigger it without mods?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is an image with mom and Eric in front of the TV decrypted image "e-momeric-tv-1.img.jpg".

But I have never seen it in the game not the first 10 days, not when in peace with Eric and not in war.
Is it possible to trigger it without mods?
Have no idea can you post the pic here please.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote