Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zaliapara

Aug 12, 2017
I uploaded it to the post 1 above yours.

Let me know if it fixes your problem and I will delete it from my post.
Yes, it works. Thank you so much, you helped me a lot. I started the game anew just for Lisa GF path and then such a setup.
Thanks a lot!!!!!:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, it works. Thank you so much, you helped me a lot. I started the game anew just for Lisa GF path and then such a setup.
Thanks a lot!!!!!:happyblush:happyblush:happyblush
Good to know, you may want to delete your save games in the other post unless you don't mind others downloading them.

mistershy

Oct 23, 2017
hi there

i'm at this step in "mentor"

36. I can now invite aunt Kira for … special lessons. Obviously, she only does this to fuck and doesn’t really cares about education much. And I’ll get to fuck Lisa too! My dream has come true!

The conversation with aunt Kira will be available - “Penny for your thoughts?”. DONE

When reach this moment and do another anal lesson a new dialog with aunt Kira will appear - “I want to talk about our lessons…” DONE

but it not trigger this.

"From now on after dinner Max can go to Lounge and talk to Lisa - “Do you know Kira gave me a special exercise?” - Max can do anal with Lisa every day while she do the dishes."

does anyone have an idea the reason why ???

thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi there

i'm at this step in "mentor"

36. I can now invite aunt Kira for … special lessons. Obviously, she only does this to fuck and doesn’t really cares about education much. And I’ll get to fuck Lisa too! My dream has come true!

The conversation with aunt Kira will be available - “Penny for your thoughts?”. DONE

When reach this moment and do another anal lesson a new dialog with aunt Kira will appear - “I want to talk about our lessons…” DONE

but it not trigger this.

"From now on after dinner Max can go to Lounge and talk to Lisa - “Do you know Kira gave me a special exercise?” - Max can do anal with Lisa every day while she do the dishes."

does anyone have an idea the reason why ???

thanks.
Lisa's mood must be as high as it will go and Max's authority also must be as high as it will go.

Reactions: mistershy

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
Lisa mood must be as high as it goes and you need to private spank her several times to get it unlocked, and the pills will be in the next version of the game.

Thanks! I only did it once, so the dialogue didn't appear.

I finished all the content in this version now. Waiting for the next update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ah well, It was pretty unlikely it was undiscovered. As you're here, I'm at the stage in the Lisa GF route where I've unlocked pretty much everything except the option during private punishment with Alice to have sex instead. It works when she's with Kate but not by herself. I'm just getting to the point of doing the movie with Mom and Alice. Should it have triggered by now?
You must touch her pussy several times to unlock sex with Alice instead of spanking. Group her.

Aqualung

Oct 20, 2017
I'm at the stage in the Lisa GF route where I've unlocked pretty much everything except the option during private punishment with Alice to have sex instead. It works when she's with Kate but not by herself. I'm just getting to the point of doing the movie with Mom and Alice. Should it have triggered by now? I really can't be bothered to go back so far and replay just for one thing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm at the stage in the Lisa GF route where I've unlocked pretty much everything except the option during private punishment with Alice to have sex instead. It works when she's with Kate but not by herself. I'm just getting to the point of doing the movie with Mom and Alice. Should it have triggered by now? I really can't be bothered to go back so far and replay just for one thing.
See my post above yours.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
i take it that taking a picture of eric on the balcony is not a condition to get rid of him? i've shown the picture i think three times now and Ann never believes me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i take it that taking a picture of eric on the balcony is not a condition to get rid of him? i've shown the picture i think three times now and Ann never believes me.
Yes you are correct, the only good thing about the pic is you go to Eric at 8 pm while he is in mom's room alone and tell him to "stop turning my family against me". this will keep him at bay for about 2 weeks from touching any other girl in Max's family.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
how do I get alice to tan again while her mom is at home?
Once she starts going to that class you don't get her to do that.

If you got rid of Eric and did not start sensual massage on Alice then your game is now broken and you can no longer finish the cunning plan quest.

Last edited:

bobandrew213

Oct 31, 2017
How do i save the game? I don't see no in-game options to be able to save or load. Any help is appreciated for a new player

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
New job option is not coming.... Any help?
Need more info on how far you are in game.

Eric must be gone and a few weeks later Ann loses job and a few weeks later aunt Kira offers new job.

A

akumar

Need more info on how far you are in game.

Eric must be gone and a few weeks later Ann loses job and a few weeks later aunt Kira offers new job.
Eric was gone through hacker method. Then I asked the mother about Eric, she said he was gone and he took away everything. After that I waited for a long time but I didn't get the mom loses job message.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote