Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Ahhhh. Ok. I think I've pretty much reached the end of this version. I still think it felt kinda grindy and repetitious, but holy fuck the story is hot.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ahhhh. Ok. I think I've pretty much reached the end of this version. I still think it felt kinda grindy and repetitious, but holy fuck the story is hot.
Yep the story is great and there are 3 GF paths to do so its a good excuse to play again.

milad6060

Sep 30, 2017
I slept with mom
I was on Olivia rout
Just I didn't see mom topless when she is cooking.
And why Lisa don't hj or bj in shop
Mom and alise do already
Any news about new version?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I slept with mom
I was on Olivia rout
Just I didn't see mom topless when she is cooking.
And why Lisa don't hj or bj in shop
Mom and alise do already
Any news about new version?
You only get HJ and BJ from Lisa doing Lisa GF path and not Olivia GF path.

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
i need help , so i took the lisa gf route
first ,i've done the second movie the one where ann gets tied up and blows you and kira said that we'll watch the movie on friday at 9 pm i played through like 3 fridays and nothing happens at 9 pm , what am i supposed to do to progress the movies

and secondly i've reached the point where you get to do anal with lisa while she does the dishes but whenever you ask kira for more lessons she just gives the same scene where you pull out and cum in her mouth
the opportunities menu says it's not over yet ,but it seems like a dead end you fuck lisa but the lessons are the exact same last scene

and lastly it says on the beggining of the thread you can get butt naked mom if you get a HJ in the bathroom and do yoga daily but it doesn't specify in the morning or after dinner (HJ)

help is much appreciated !!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
1. i need help , so i took the lisa gf route
first ,i've done the second movie the one where ann gets tied up and blows you and kira said that we'll watch the movie on friday at 9 pm i played through like 3 fridays and nothing happens at 9 pm , what am i supposed to do to progress the movies

2. and secondly i've reached the point where you get to do anal with lisa while she does the dishes but whenever you ask kira for more lessons she just gives the same scene where you pull out and cum in her mouth
the opportunities menu says it's not over yet ,but it seems like a dead end you fuck lisa but the lessons are the exact same last scene

3. and lastly it says on the beggining of the thread you can get butt naked mom if you get a HJ in the bathroom and do yoga daily but it doesn't specify in the morning or after dinner (HJ)

help is much appreciated !!
1. You must being paying 500 on Monday to support the family and no sex with Ann from noon till the movie on Friday.

2. Lisa authority and mood must be maxed out everyday for about a week and it will or should trigger asking her not to wear panties around the house and then the convo with Kira will come up for "something more".

3. You must do the shower scene with mom and if yoga path you must also do yoga with her for a week and then stop both and check her on Monday morning in the kitchen, if not then redo it again the next week and so on.

It can be trigger on Saturday and Sunday but at a lower chance than on Monday.
So start on a Monday doing everything with her each day including watching movies at night for a week the starting the next Monday stop shower and yoga and check her in the kitchen.

chromedome199

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks for the help !
1. You must being paying 500 on Monday to support the family and no sex with Ann from noon till the movie on Friday.

2. Lisa authority and mood must be maxed out everyday for about a week and it will or should trigger asking her not to wear panties around the house and then the convo with Kira will come up for "something more".

3. You must do the shower scene with mom and if yoga path you must also do yoga with her for a week and then stop both and check her on Monday morning in the kitchen, if not then redo it again the next week and so on.

It can be trigger on Saturday and Sunday but at a lower chance than on Monday.
So start on a Monday doing everything with her each day including watching movies at night for a week the starting the next Monday stop shower and yoga and check her in the kitchen.

zeppelin

Aug 21, 2017
I feel like such an idiot when I play this game. I get stuck constantly in the story.

Right now I'm stuck for about the 5th time. I did the photoshoots with Ann and Kira, and apparently I'm supposed to do a movie now, according to the walkthrough? How and where and when? The fuck.

I have no clue how to advance the Lisa route. I don't even know how to check if I'm advancing in the first place.

I have no clue how to get like half the images that I see in the gallery.

Are the mechanics of this game just really poor and weird, or is the problem on my end?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I feel like such an idiot when I play this game. I get stuck constantly in the story.

1. Right now I'm stuck for about the 5th time. I did the photoshoots with Ann and Kira, and apparently I'm supposed to do a movie now, according to the walkthrough? How and where and when? The fuck.

2. I have no clue how to advance the Lisa route. I don't even know how to check if I'm advancing in the first place.

3. I have no clue how to get like half the images that I see in the gallery.

4. Are the mechanics of this game just really poor and weird, or is the problem on my end?
It is very easy once you see how it works.
Up at the top is a light bulb icon and under that is all the quest and each one tells you where you are at in the quest.

1. You must spy on mom and aunt Kira at 3 am Friday morning, that is Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am. Aunt Kira told you this but its not listed.
2. There is 3 GF routes 2 with Lisa and 1 with Olivia. If on one of Lisa GF routes you must get her mood as high as you can and your authority over her as high as you can and it will unlock all of the quest, both mentor and schoolmate quest run hand in hand and need to be done at the same time.
3. By doing each quest will open up most of them.
4. The mechanics will work themselfs out once you learn the game so just keep playing.

stevefox

Oct 25, 2017
all right I am totally stuck.. I cant finish "cunning plan" no matter how many times I try

Alice always answers with: "I doubt you're any good at it, Thanks for the offer but Im good"

halp..

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
If you cheated and did not get Max spanked early in the game then yes the trigger never went off.
You must do a lot of chores for mom and when you steal or try to steal Eric's wallet the first time and you fail mom spanks you the next day and that is the trigger to start asking and paying for private spanking in her room and once you start getting HJ from mom during massage you can ask for HJ after she spanks Max in her room.

3. You must be doing one of the Lisa GF routes and its during the mentor quest that has to run with schoolmate quest.
Got it thanks.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
all right I am totally stuck.. I cant finish "cunning plan" no matter how many times I try

Alice always answers with: "I doubt you're any good at it, Thanks for the offer but Im good"

halp..
You must start with putting on suntan lotions and keep using the top option.

Reactions: Herapa

Deadpool4

Jun 21, 2017
Normally, I'm not a big fan of the incest storylines. It's too cliche. But, this game has a different spin on it. Eric, the interfering maniac. I actually like this part of the game. It seems as though most people aren't a fan of that part of the game, but I am. If you couldn't get rid of him and he actually screwed you out of doing things, that would kill this game. But, he's a good roadblock. Far preferable to simply forcing more grind, which a lot of these games do.

Admittedly, I haven't finished every ending. Anyway, my question is this. I want to make sure I've taken him as far as he can go. Perhaps I've completely missed something. Here's the last things I've seen him do.
Had a sex-ed class with Ann and Lisa in their bedroom (we see nothing).
Bedroom: Fucked Ann while she's handcuffed.
TV: Tells Ann to keep going when I spy on them.

Did I miss anything? I was really hoping there'd be some content where he went out of his way to humiliate Ann in front of the MC. I was also hoping he'd take the domination even further with her. I'd love a scene in which they catch the MC watching. She protests, but Eric tells you to come in. Then he tells her to fuck her son. She'd of course protest, but eventually she'd do it. But, as he seems to be an unpopular part of the game, I don't imagine more content in that area is very likely.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote