Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Under the sacrifice opportunity do we ever see Eric n Alice together?
Only in that she shows clothes to him you will never see Alice or Lisa having sex with him and I not even sure if it says they do or not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hi guys
how i can complete arachnophobia?
I have already thrown spider early of game when she was alone in bath.
Keep putting spiders in her bed and chose the middle option. Keep doing it until you get something special.

Reactions: milad6060
Aug 7, 2017
Hei all.
sorry if i ask a stupid question, but i didn't find a walkthrout v.0.9
is there one?
Thanks and have a nice evening
(sorry english isent my first language)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thank u so much
every opportunity done
but pls check if any event is forgotten?
Lisa GF path. Do all handcuff scene when doing BJ cum on face and in mouth. Private spank her and use handcuff.
Alice private spank her in front of Kate several times.
Try to sleep in mom's bed after Kira moves back to the lounge.
This is all that you may not have done and since you said all quest say done then you are done.

There is mom in just an apron on cooking in the morning if you have not seen that then you need to shower with her every morning for a week and then stop on Monday morning and look at her cooking. It is random and may take weeks to do. It can also happen on both Saturday and Sunday at less of a chance, Monday is the best chance but remember you must do it for a full week of showering with mom for it to have a chance to show up.

Reactions: milad6060

jw1674

Oct 18, 2017
So I'm at the point were I've already snapped a pic of eric and told him to stop turning my family against me. But he's still there. Also aunt wants me to get sensual massage* I believe. How do i progress the story to get rid of eric. Do i still have to do something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I'm at the point were I've already snapped a pic of eric and told him to stop turning my family against me. But he's still there. Also aunt wants me to get sensual massage* I believe. How do i progress the story to get rid of eric. Do i still have to do something?
Page 1 post 2 has the info you need.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
You may need to adjust your screen size to a larger one because it looks to small for the game.
No , screen size is perfect for other options before the good night sequence . all other option are working for the day only on the night to proceed next day alone not displaying .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No , screen size is perfect for other options before the good night sequence . all other option are working for the day only on the night to proceed next day alone not displaying .
Ok both the game and the monitor screen resolution must be the same.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I'm sleeping with the Anne, and she's jerking me off, but I'm cumming to quickly. Kira said she could get pills for that. How long does it take before anything comes from that? I keep visiting Kira, but there's no dialogue choices. Am I missing something?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm sleeping with the Anne, and she's jerking me off, but I'm cumming to quickly. Kira said she could get pills for that. How long does it take before anything comes from that? I keep visiting Kira, but there's no dialogue choices. Am I missing something?
The pills are not in the game yet, they may com in the next update.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote