Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

micke

Aug 8, 2017
Hello every one
Hope for help with this
1 / how do I go on with Lisa and get her as a girlfriend i have done homework 5-6 times without going on?.

2 / With Alice, I do not get on with the blog has paid her full and she is naked and plays with herself and does not go on how do I do?
Eric is gone

u6vmp1756

Aug 15, 2017
You don't pay the $5k to Kate. Once setup, all you have to do is trigger the 1AM scene in Alice's room. Take the video and then talk to Kate's mom again (a few days later?)to pay the $5k.

Yes. Wallet is war-only path.

100 in body massage and complete the body massage videos, then talk to Kira as she suggested that for opportunity purposes.
but when I get into Alice room,KATE order alice to BJ me and KATE was fucking ALice,she didn't take the video
why??

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hello every one
Hope for help with this
1 / how do I go on with Lisa and get her as a girlfriend i have done homework 5-6 times without going on?.

2 / With Alice, I do not get on with the blog has paid her full and she is naked and plays with herself and does not go on how do I do?
Eric is gone
ouch, I had hard time trying to get your questions... If I understand them correctly:
1+2 - most story progression in game requires that you do previous scenes at least three times. Be sure that during the week you check EVERY room at EVERY hour (well, not empty rooms :) ), including 6 to 8 AM and 12PM to 3 AM (that can be tricky). Game is quite bug free (at least I didn't encounter game breaking bugs) and if you're stuck it means that you miss something.
For Lisa, for example, there are moments where you should fail her homework to start being mentor and fail her homework to take punishment instead of her (and ask her for a reward for that). There are scenes where you join her in the bathroom or ask for reward for doing homework (there are two different rewards).
For Alice you should try to pay max of what she demands on webcam, being gentle and polite. At the end of 4th full scene you'll be able to join her - check for new options.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
Same here, i wrote that few days ago and i'm still stucked. I hope someone will share a save that could help us. Anyway, in the meantime, i started again the game. When i will reach that part and IF everything will be ok, i'll share the save.
Many of us still are in trouble with Lisa path.
Are you guys causing Lisa to fail at homework and then choosing the option for this-for-that and asking her for the hand jobs instead of showing her boob. You need to choose this option a couple of times before you can advance this path further.

Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
but when I get into Alice room,KATE order alice to BJ me and KATE was fucking ALice,she didn't take the video
why??
You must give Kate the big bundle of drugs after telling her that Eric wants to fuck Alice. If you are getting the scene with Kate fucking Alice, and Alice giving you a blow job than you have given Kate a small/normal bundle and not the large one. For best results insure that you have not given Kate the small/normal before giving the large bundle. If you have ensure you trigger the scene blowjob scene and then give Kate the large bundle. Buying the large bundle is a One time only purchase.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I follow those steps, but the second time i click on "another time" than i go to Alice room, i click to peep her (because if i knock she tell me to not enter) and nothing, she caught me and it's done. How can i solve that?
Maybe i've to go in war with Eric? I don't know.
just make sure that you click all the lines at lest 1nce after "too bad" option, next time you shold have extra line there , that tells you to go in to her room. save before all that so you can test the lines, if you dont have after to bust there, got under peep enter, like morning shower with mom.
Eric dont matter i am doing blog in 2 way one eric gone and other still there. Or lets say i have finish this before i decided to get rid of eric.

Reactions: NotMe00

yukikaze

Jun 4, 2017
I'am stucked in step "I have no words ... Mom is so good ... so gentle ... She obviously has a lot of experience in this. Life's good! I wonder what kind of syndrome do I need so she'd ... you know..." Cunning plan .It is the same scene repeated between Alice and Kate , how i can continue this opportunity .Please help

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Solved few seconds ago. In the last part there are two options about "another time". It's the second one (i was clicking the third one) that give to you the access to Alice room. Thanks.
Sure, and now u can have alice on daily bases almost and thats also end of this opp for now.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
I could really use some help. Apparently I don't know what I'm doing, as I've played through twice and Ann is head over heals for Eric (want to kick him out), been giving Alice everything she wants and she can barely stand Max, and also given Lisa everything she wants and helped her with her homework. yet she loaths Max.

Basically I majorily screwed up twice because everyone in the house dispises Max (pretty much) and when I tried to do the boyfriend around with Lisa, she demanded $1000. Stranger yet, even though I've given everyone in the game gifts, they all adore Eric but despise Max.

Any suggestions?
Unfurtunately there nothing to do about that until Eric gone. My advice go war with Eric ,don't start blog opportunity and don't make second photoshoot with aunt before wallet. If you do blog before Alice become Eric's personal stripper and his influence getting high. If you do second photoshoot he blackmail rape aunt and his influence getting high. Without cheats you can't do shit. After Eric gone via wallet mother return reality and become nice to you. For others girls continue opportunities . They become more gentle and treat you better.

Last edited:

eksdee

Aug 15, 2016
how do I trigger the arachaphobia last part? I can persuade her to show up taking her top off, but no further than that

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how do I trigger the arachaphobia last part? I can persuade her to show up taking her top off, but no further than that
What does opportunity says, all you can do with that is trow spider in bed late at night she shows 3am and throw spider during massage while she still there for massage. you get 1x extra chat when u got lisa naked but thats it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Sorry, another question. Now Eric is on Kira and he said to me that i can give Alice to him but when i talk to him the option is already the same with something like, no i don't give Alice to you or what else we can do?
Always the same two options. So i've to war with him right now or there is a way to give Alice to him?
well you have to start war in any case that proceed to wallet opp there you got 2 options get rid of him via kate mom (take wallet and trade it back for sis and aunt, talk with kate later) (he becomes sex slave in some basement and you got sex with alice) or via hacker (you keep the wallet and pay him money that he wants) (get killed by mobsters or you make him your dog) via this one at the end of control opp in some next version you will have option to trade mom for alice this way at least did end.

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Hello all
I can't manage to finish the Lisa route (fight for alex / secret girlfriend)
The opportunity "schoolmate" says that i need something in the "mentor" opportunity, but it's already finished.
See attachments.
All opportunities are finished exept "arachnophobia". I think i forget to throw spider on alice when she was sunbathing alone, but now i can't, or maybe there is something else to do with spider that i missed.
schoolmate.jpg mentor.jpg arachnophobia.jpg
I tried something : put the spider in alice room, when a "lesson" with kira is scheduled, to have alice in the room while fucking with lisa and kira, but it don't work.
Someone can help me ?

On the "lisa route" all is triggered : sleep naked, bj bathroom morning and evening, "anal dishes", bj to take punishment on place of lisa. The only thing that i see is tht in the "morning bathroom" he says while lisa's bj that she wiggle her ass, but there isn't the option to take her in the ass

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote