Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Guess it just takes longer than I could stomach. The rest of the game is so good, it's a shave douchebag had to be in it.

Back to my original question, though; what's the point of catching him jacking off? Your mom doesn't believe you
Back to your original question:

Still:
Yes you can:
You are in the WRONG thread for that!

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
If at all possible could you update your mod to work with v0.9.0.007.
I suspect you have v0.9.0.007 not from here?
To make a mod work the games must be cracked to load the mod-file. So YOU have to load v0.9.0.006 from if you want to make the mod working.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You mean the "helping for nothing"-bug? I never played again this part, but wasn't it fixed in the game itself?
Or is there an undo-cheat for this decision?
It was partially fix in that you must get Lisa spanked asap or if you don't and wait to long the bug will remain.

Player who use mods don't get Lisa spanked and some players who don't use them don't know until to late that you must get her spanked asap.

Reactions: Max Headroom

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone explain what is the purpose of the numbers between @ ?
I cannot get how the modders decide what number to use in each of the menus.
examples
#Add cheat menu to the notebook menu
open.notebook@122@e-note-1@

and
# Cheat Menu
cheatmenu@10@e-notebook-blog-1@

Why not use the same number in both?

thank you

Koalan

Jul 16, 2017
I tried putting the Mod in the game directory. But when i played, nothing happens, i cannot see the mod on the laptop. Please help.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
the ??? is the id of the emotion pic. I don't have uncrypted files at the moment, but you can keep current ones. It does not matter
Thanks a lot for that bit of info now I have Vicky added in. Now she's ready for content when it comes

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
Also @ikaruga, is there some sort of guide to learn about changing your mod or is this stuff you just learn along the way? Would really like to learn to check flags and mess with some, you know, for knowledge's sake

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I tried putting the Mod in the game directory. But when i played, nothing happens, i cannot see the mod on the laptop. Please help.
You must have the crack version of the game from here v9.6

Question if I used cheat - "get rid of Eric" after Eric first visit will it cause any bugs on other events
Yes it can break the game for the cunning plan, sensual massage can get broken if not start soon after getting rid of Eric because Alice once she gets a job/school you no longer can train on her and trigger the next action.

icecold92

Jun 2, 2017
Hello, this is my first post. I got game version 0.9 and i have mod version 0.7 in game directory but it says in game that I have version cheat menu system 0.4.6? How can I fix that to newest version or should it show CMV to be 0.4.6? I hope somebody can help. Thank you

uneeds

Oct 22, 2017
somestimes game frozen if i change lisa flag xx/37.
and its freeze when i'm going to sleep.
no text display and nothing i cant do unless force close game.