Cheat Mod Unity Big Brother: Ikarumod [v0.7.0] [Ikaruga]

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Worked for me, i tested before uploaded it.
No jpg created in your image folder ?
Did you overwrite the dll ?
yes overwrite ofc.
only PNG's in folder are the emo's which are in PNG by default
no other image converts into JPG nor PNG
nor new game or save load

Just DL the already decrypted images that are listed in the OP... that's what I did!
did DL image folders with 3 links and each is broken,
gofile shows from begining that its rar is 0 bites and downloads instantly.
workupload did download to the end (looks like coz it didnt say under download that its cancelled or failed) and rar shows its unknown format or damaged.

EDIT:
right now gofile doesnt even open for me,, load for like 30 sec and say its timed out...

Last edited:

NoesisAndNoema

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
To be fair with player who done and redone the game, yes, we need a storry skipper.
Can be done, like, every modder who know really well the game mechanics can warp player from a story to another. But with all CG uncrypted, and the poor content addon, the game lost its magic.

I'm more like a ghost on this one, until some challenge happend to the player.
We need a master-save-game loader...
I think there are around seven various cock-blocker paths, at the moment. That would require at-least seven save-games, which push you into one path or another. (Letting people play-out the remaining parts, where new content may be added, beyond that part.)

The only other option would be some kind of lock-out hacking. Forcing you into selecting ONLY the options which would keep you on a path, when presented. (Or some kind of highlighting to the text. After selecting a path in a cheat-menu.)

Honestly... Using just the art, I think I may make a super light-weight "story-mode" only version of the game. Since my own game is temporarily on hold. Trimming all the fat and grinding from the game and bringing it back into being something with actual content. Instead of a little content between grinding and bloated fat. (Love the game still. If it were more overlapping and less inhibiting to the paths.)

Swonkytiger

Jul 20, 2017
Ok, so Im a normie and I'm not really sure how to install a mod. I got the text file and the game both in WinRar, and Im not sure what to do from here. Should I "add files to archive" and add the text file? Sorry again, I've never done this before.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Ok, so Im a normie and I'm not really sure how to install a mod. I got the text file and the game both in WinRar, and Im not sure what to do from here. Should I "add files to archive" and add the text file? Sorry again, I've never done this before.
extract game from rar to desired location, and you can play.
just put the txt file (mod) into game folder where the game.exe is. thats it,mod will be working,
have a pleasant day

Last edited:
Reactions: Swonkytiger

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
I'm curious if anyone knows the internal name for Vicky? You know how it is alisa for Alice and liza for Lisa. I tried it with Vicky but it didn't make a difference. Just trying to play with the mood part.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I'm curious if anyone knows the internal name for Vicky? You know how it is alisa for Alice and liza for Lisa. I tried it with Vicky but it didn't make a difference. Just trying to play with the mood part.
Vicky = Vika in russian/caukasian
full mode = Viktoria

Vicky is english turn for name, same as Alex is for Aleksander/dra (same name depending on gender, there are many like that)

Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
Hello, !
There was a need for Express Delivery: school uniform, sexy stockings and heels.
Can you tell me how to complete your mod?

Madjuls

Sep 19, 2017
When on laptop screen you should see cheat option in scroll options, are you using diamond mod because I did not see cheat option untill I merged it with another mod file.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hello, !
There was a need for Express Delivery: school uniform, sexy stockings and heels.
Can you tell me how to complete your mod?
I'll do it, need to be at home (4pm here)

Reactions: Imnogirla

kyklosist

Aug 3, 2017
When on laptop screen you should see cheat option in scroll options, are you using diamond mod because I did not see cheat option untill I merged it with another mod file.
Can you please help me to install the mod because I tried everything that was told by the modder and nothing happens? Plzzzzz

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
Vicky = Vika in russian/caukasian
full mode = Viktoria

Vicky is english turn for name, same as Alex is for Aleksander/dra (same name depending on gender, there are many like that)
Well vika doesn't work, but that could just be the game not letting me increase the relationship and mood with Vicky yet. Or vika is not right. I tried it with vicky/vica/vika and none work. I do know there is a way to find the internal name but I've forgotten and I'm lazy.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I updated about all variables ;)

Last edited:

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Well vika doesn't work, but that could just be the game not letting me increase the relationship and mood with Vicky yet. Or vika is not right. I tried it with vicky/vica/vika and none work. I do know there is a way to find the internal name but I've forgotten and I'm lazy.
Here are the characters internal games with translation :

• max=Макс|Max
  • mom=Мама|Mom
  • alisa=Алиса|Alice
  • liza=Лиза|Lisa
  • kira=Кира|Kira
  • eric=Эрик|Eric
  • olivia=Оливия|Olivia
  • kate=Катя|Kate
  • vicky=Вика|Vicky
Extracted from internal game data ;)

Reactions: Brokenbob

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Updated mod with new shop items
# - Steel Handcuffs
# - High Heels
# - Slutty School Uniform
# - Black Stockings

Reactions: w0nt533m3

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
oh i dont know about this game for command, i meant the question about name literaly. you should scope it thru whole list of commands till you find something similar to vicky, some ppl use to turn names as they please, shorten them etc. and its not always starting with capital letter. soz try both ''vicky'' and ''Vicky'' for example...

i dont cheat in any form in any game soz i cant help you with these commands.

Last edited: