Cheat Mod Big Brother: Finsit's Cheat Table [v0.9.0.006]

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm downloading the v0.8.0.005 right now.

It's still possible that the table works with it if there is no major changes.

Edit :
The 0.7.0.003 tables will work on the new version, still, I'll upload a new one adding latest opportunities and objects.

Last edited:

Bullsie

Sep 3, 2017
which setting can i use to get rid of eric......i don't want to fight him anymore.

Can't seem to get him to sleep with Kira at night Wedensday

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I need to fix my save game by editing the mom.tv variable.
When I print the SP's I can find it the list however I'm not sure how to go about getting it to a point that I can edit its value.
Any help that can given would be greatly appreciated.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Hybris :
Pretty simple : use "G.sp.mom.tv.value" as address with the "P1+P2" Value type.

Wasn't my instruction clear enough or you weren't sure if you did it right ?

Edit : I tried to clarify a bit more in the OP

@Bullsie :
It's a pretty hard question.

I think the best way to identify the values to change would be to find the script line that trigger when you end the opportunities.
AFAIK mods can only touch SPs so that should be possible.

If you are willing to find and find what values to change, tell me I'll add a script to the table.

Reactions: Hybris

KUT13

Jul 8, 2017
Here is save editor
Maybe it easier

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
when I go on the online store, it puts my money back down to zero
Search in the walktrough-section it's a game-bug between day x-y above 10000 bucks or so. It's also better U have not much money till Eric accused U for steeling his wallet. Why? Also --> walkthroughs. :rolleyes:

Reactions: cameronlfc

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
Search in the walktrough-section it's a game-bug between day x-y above 10000 bucks or so. It's also better U have not much money till Eric accused U for steeling his wallet. Why? Also --> walkthroughs. :rolleyes:
Thanks man, it was funny because Eric came up to me and was like "You owe me 1 million dollars"

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You can change the minimum value of money to always have more than enough to buy what you want.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
You can change the minimum value of money to always have more than enough to buy what you want.
Yes sure but on one or two days (around day 10?) it is always reseted to 0 when you cheating over ~10000 and you go to the online shop. The next day the (cheated) amount will persist.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I never encountered that reset.

And since it cannot set a value under the min, setting the min will only make it reset to the cheated min.

I doesn't remember testing the Eric tax when setting the min like the max.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Pls give me a hint to identify the variable and value for Lisas cooking the drugged dinner for mom. I'm going nuts...
OR even better for the fun with Olivia after that dinner

Last edited:

MyBiggles

Oct 7, 2017
Dude! Your post makes me so happy. I've been trying to crack this game for a week with no luck. So many of the recommended techniques just don't work and the creator seemed to have done a fair bit to protect system.

I've not used your table yet but I'm sure passed on the comments that it should work! Thanks :)

Reactions: Finsit

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
While IL disassembling was instrumental I think it would have been possible to find SPs with painstakingly long scans unknown value then changed and unchanged.

But ya, without the knowledge of how it works, finding the P1-P2 couple and having the hunch those two consecutive words that are always close are storing the value seems impossible.

And if you want to team up to vanquish other games, just ask.

Reactions: MyBiggles

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
While IL disassembling was instrumental I think it would have been possible to find SPs with painstakingly long scans unknown value then changed and unchanged.
If this is for me I think I found that flag and value. It's "poss.swap" I strongly suspect below 40 is imo Lisa-GF-path 4+ 40 and above Olivia-GF-path.

So if you are in Lisa-GF-path you never can drug mom, but can buy pills and give it to Lisa because at this steps this flag is not called up.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I was responding to MrBiggles.

"poss" are opportunities, so you can look up at what mean the values on the .

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I was responding to MrBiggles.

"poss" are opportunities, so you can look up at what mean the values on the .
I'm not talking about opportunities, I'm talking about the flags of them and their values so Ikarugas topic is useless for me.
And the missing flag I asked about (in the unanswered question above) is "poss.swap".

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
"poss.swap" is the opportunity Schoolmate's step.