Cheat Mod Big Brother: Finsit's Cheat Table [v0.9.0.006]

Finsit

Harder Better Faster Cheater
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Quick warning by TCMS:
Read the title, it's pretty obvious what you can and can't post here. Stay on topic!

Any off topic conversation and you're getting warned.
//-//
Here is my cheat table and custom type.

My goal is to provide an easy way to Cheat Engine neophytes to freely try to tinker the game.

I'm not very proficient with Cheat Engine myself but still learning by trying to cheat on pretty much every game a come across, doing so I encounter attempts from game makers to shield their games from tempering and learn new techniques from that.

So I didn't removed every method I used to modify values from my cheat table and outdated methods are visible in the legacy group in the table.

More details about the method used to make the table :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation

To use this table you need to add the custom type "P1+P2 Value" to your Cheat Engine.

To do so, right click on the type dropdown without opening it and select "Define new custom type (Auto Assembler). Once the Auto Assembler is opened, open the .cea file and execute it.

Now you should have the custom type listed at the bottom of list of available types when you scan, if so you can use the table.

Usage

As any other cheat table there is already some addresses listed.

However, any SP is easily accessible using symbols as addresses.
You can list all SPs by using the lua script manually or by toggling "Print SPs List".
That script displays the ID of the SP, the address of the pointer relative to the address of the array, and the name of the SP.

The symbol format I used as address to access SPs is the following :
Code:
G.sp.<sp_name>.<sp_component>
No '[' ']' needed
The list of components (and their type) is the following :
  • .name (unicode string)
  • .min (4 byte)
  • .max (4 byte)
  • .value (P1+P2 Value)
  • .p1 (4 byte)
  • .p2 (4 byte)
The symbol is directly pointing to the right address so no need to put it inside square brackets.

Loading the table and activating some scripts in it (like the "SP" group) can be pretty slow.

Changelog

ANTONIO210475

Jul 7, 2017
Here is my cheat table and custom type.

My goal is to provide an easy way to Cheat Engine neophytes to freely try to tinker the game.

I'm not very proficient with Cheat Engine myself but still learning by trying to cheat on pretty much every game a come across, doing so I encounter attempts from game makers to shield their games from tempering and learn new techniques from that.

So I didn't removed every method I used to modify values from my cheat table and outdated methods are visible in the legacy group in the table.

More details the method used to make the table :

Installation

To use this table you need to add the custom type "P1+P2 Value" to your Cheat Engine.
To do so, open the .cea file with the Auto Assembler (Ctrl + A) and execute it.

Now you should have the custom type listed at the bottom of list of available types when you scan, if so you can use the table.

Usage

As any other cheat table there is already some addresses listed.

However, any SP is easily accessible using symbols as addresses.
You can list all SPs by using the lua script manually or by toggling "Print SPs List".
That script displays the ID of the SP, the address of the pointer relative to the address of the array, and the name of the SP.

The symbol format I used to access SPs is the following :
Code:
G.sp.<sp_name>.<sp_component>
The list of components (and their type) is the following :
  • .name (unicode string)
  • .min (4 byte)
  • .max (4 byte)
  • .value (P1+P2 Value)
  • .p1 (4 byte)
  • .p2 (4 byte)
The symbol is directly pointing to the right address so no need to put it inside square brackets.

Loading the table and activating some scripts in it (like the "SP" group) can be pretty slow.

Changelog

GOOD

Herr4Share

Apr 1, 2017
Getting 'Error in line 17 ([32-bit]) :This instruction can't be compiled' when attempting to execute.

Was getting this on CE 6.5 and now 6.7 (was hoping the update would fix the issue) running the 32bit, 64bit and 'normal' CE executables.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Getting 'Error in line 17 ([32-bit]) :This instruction can't be compiled' when attempting to execute.

Was getting this on CE 6.5 and now 6.7 (was hoping the update would fix the issue) running the 32bit, 64bit and 'normal' CE executables.
My bad, the issue doesn't appear when you already have the custom type.

I edited the OP with new installation instructions that works.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Honestly I don't know what it means, it's the C# class that store many, most really, variables of the game.

DS tried to shield them from memory scan, a salutable effort but since C# is easily decompilable, it's useless for every cheater who scratch the surface.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Dunno, everybody just cryin' ... but very simple table, too. I already made a tranier (better ofc), if u want it, touch me than

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks.
I guess I should edit the title to the new version of the game since it should work flawlessly.

If someone think about a feature to add, feel free to suggest it.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I'm not certain how relevant this is to the thread, but in terms of "cheats", I wanted to ask if there was a way to "tweak" the game so that the protagonist Max starts out with a few thousand dollars? That way it would be a lot easier to accomplish everything else in the game.
You can use my table to add money at any point of the game, as other cheat methods allow. But some players encountered a reset of their money at some point in the game.

But there is also an other way that my cheat table allow, you can modify the minimum value of the money(or any value) you can have, it should in theory bypass that issue (and also nullify the threat from Eric's blackmailing).

To modify the minimum amount of money you can use the address : G.sp.money.min

The minimum values are saved in the save file and will not change, but it won't affect older file or runs. So you can make a save just after a new game so you won't need to use cheats anymore if you want.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
To better illustrate the potential of my table, I updated it to add what I called "Bliss Mode" (actually I was tired of setting all those values manually)

It will lock positive values like mood or relationship to their maximum values and set negative ones like Eric influence to their minimum.
So you won't need to care about those anymore.

It also set and lock the cooldown to talk to 0 so you won't need to wait to talk about something like it sometimes happens.

And this mode will affect the rest of your run since it will be saved when you save the game.

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Tworian
I don't understand your issue.

But for what I understand you seem to mix up mod providing cheat menus and cheat table.
A cheat table is a file for Cheat Engine.

Last edited:

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
Hey thanks for the table, I just have one issue.
Whenever I try to enable "Bliss Mode" I get an error;

Error:[string "MindControlMode()"]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'MindControlMode')

and I'm not sure where MindControlMode would/should be located in any of the scripts, am I missing something simple? lol

Finsit

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Yeah that is because I'm an idiot.

I named it MindControlMode first, but since I wanted to add other things too, I changed its name.
I uploaded the wrong version somehow.

Edit : Updated the table on the OP

wewladdy

Aug 5, 2016
haha no problem thanks for the quick response, New version works for me now.

Thanks again for the table!