EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
123.png

Overview:
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-02-02
Release Date: 2018-02-02
Developer/Publisher: Dark Silver - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.13.0.007
Language: English, Russian (русский)
Other Games: Glamour (2016) - Glamour
Remake: Big Brother remake
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: (Game+Crack): - - - - -
Compressed: - -
Other:

CG RIP:

Extras: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

fq2T7ry.jpg fQrpWh4.jpg cNBRb3i.jpg IJer6AW.jpg ABQSZjC.jpg mxDB6oe.jpg WbTpU1y.jpg nquxdXa.jpg wQCBBJ4.jpg r4Cb1HB.jpg IFjxd5q.jpg sRpXSj9.jpg 6C81bgk.jpg 5IuPqb9.jpg xZWcisv.jpg

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Actually it's done :)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
it's sooooooooooo damn buggy....
After the intro I've waited and entered my room and now I'm totally stuck in the dialog-loop.... Probably a machine-translation problem... I don't believe that the developer has not tested it... this is like a major showstopper.

And btw - no sex scenes for now after checking the pictures...

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2016
Can confirm that it's due to the translation. Whoever made the autotranslation missed that the autocorrection messed up the code a bit.
Instead of leave!lock^
it reads
leave! lock ^ with spaces, which apparently messes with leaving those event. The error goes through the entire file and likely also affects mood improvements and the like

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
it's sooooooooooo damn buggy....
After the intro I've waited and entered my room and now I'm totally stuck in the dialog-loop.... Probably a machine-translation problem... I don't believe that the developer has not tested it... this is like a major showstopper.

And btw - no sex scenes for now after checking the pictures...
Same stuck in the Mom's chat menu , besides that amazing translation :test:

Aug 8, 2016
I didnt retranslated the dialogues but i "fixed" the issue, just download this dialogues.txt and replaced it with the original :)
still not working properly, a lot of the scenes don't trigger compared to the russian one and I don't think their moods are changes either

Reactions: prince8

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Any walkthrough for the shower scene with mom? I even read the dialogs but that option still doesn't appear...

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Any walkthrough for the shower scene with mom? I even read the dialogs but that option still doesn't appear...
Seconding this. I don't know if the machine translate fucked the scenes up but I can't get anything to happen

Playing the Russian version and you can speak to the sister in the pool and shit, you can't do this in the translated version.

Looks like the only way to play the game is to wait for a proper translation that doesn't fuck all of the scenes up or play the Russian version

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The translation almost gave me a stroke trying to read it.... Jesus.... I will wait till there is a better translation...

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I didnt retranslated the dialogues but i "fixed" the issue, just download this dialogues.txt and replaced it with the original :)
I will join this to the existing game and reupload it all together.
^ALREADY DONE. Fixed version is uploaded

Also on the translation. The dev is fully russian, and he has 4$ being given to him, so I doubt anyone will officially translate this soon. If someone does please inform me and I'll look for it right away but for now it's the best out there :x

Last edited:
Reactions: prince8 and Cirro84

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I might be looking into the game and depending on how bored I get I might be able to offer some better translations. No promises though.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes