Paz

Aug 9, 2016
version 0.2 $5
Except not ;)
Important note: Currently we are working on 0.2 It will be a fully-featured free demo version. After that, version 0.3 will be available only to patrons who donates $5+ (per month).

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
BigBrother-0.1.1b.zip it is 100% in English

If I fuckin open this and it's in a stroke inducing language I swear to god....

Ya fucking EDIT BIG FUCKING EDIT

No it's not 100% in English there is still bits that are COMPLETELY RUSSIAN and further more the translation is at least read able to get the jist but it's still pretty bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: seden

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
idk if its because of my shitty pc xd.. but i cant play this game :(

(removed by tcms)

here is the error log.. hopefully someone will understant this better than me xd

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

(removed by tcms)

here is the error log.. hopefully someone will understant this better than me xd
Just looked and deleted the link to the log as it might contain personal info you didn't want shared (country and irl name). Either way the problem is that you dont have enough ram or you're using too much ram whilst trying to run the game, so I would suggest closing everything before running the game :) Also the location of the game somewhat worries me. Try to copy the game to your desktop and try from there :)

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Just looked and deleted the link to the log as it might contain personal info you didn't want shared (country and irl name). Either way the problem is that you dont have enough ram or you're using too much ram whilst trying to run the game, so I would suggest closing everything before running the game :) Also the location of the game somewhat worries me. Try to copy the game to your desktop and try from there :)
i will try that.. its probably the ram because i cant play unity games.. they always crash like this oh and thx for deleting didint noticed that

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
i will try that.. its probably the ram because i cant play unity games.. they always crash like this oh and thx for deleting didint noticed that
I double checked the ram usaged by running my Task Manager and the game in windowed mode. In 1600x900 windowed, it used about 574 mb of ram.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Wow so idk it should work... ive tried with 40% ram on ise amd i have 2gb so....

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wow so idk it should work... ive tried with 40% ram on ise amd i have 2gb so....
Unity requires DX9 (Shader 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 and a computer that supports SSE2 instruction set support. The SSE2 has been around since 2001-2003 so most computers already have it.
CPU-Z can help you find out all the info

Reactions: QBQ

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

(removed by tcms)

1. Make sure you have the latest GFX Card driver for your GFX Card.

2. Run it in Admin mode.

3. Drop the settings to the lowest they can go in the start up and put it in windowed mode with low resolution.

4. Close all excess programs Steam/Skype/Discord/Team Speak all that kind of stuff.

5. Delete clutter from your comp that you don't use games you never really play anymore to free up some space.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You have 2gb but only 171mb were free (i.e not used by other services) and thus why it crashed.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes