a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
We all know the relationship between the characters of BB and if added as they are it will be more intresting to see Patreons reaction to this. What was said between DS and Pateron when he was first banned is not official.
The DRM is now optional but the online is still alive for patreons. They get stuff faster. V0.10 can be played offline as it is right now. As for who i trust.. no one! :p It comes with age as i'm sure you are aware :)

Just for shits and giggles I went and had a look at the pics on patreon, Lisa and Ann don't even look like BB's girls.
Only Kira and Alice looks the same.

If Lisa is still sweet and innocent let me know I have a backup computer with restore software on it and can wipe out any bugs that come with the game from russia.
Since there is an offline version I will give it a try once v 12 comes out.

I will wipe out that computer and get it ready to try it then download v12 disconnect from the inter net try it out then restore the computer to original and away I go. But Lisa must be pure and innocent for me to even try it out.

If there is blackmail like what Alice did in BB then forget about it I will not play it.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@a1fox3
All i know is the v 0.10 is ok. I tested it for all viruses i could and it won't flag anything.
Lisa has a new haircut.. Not my style tbh. It's a bit tomboy'ish.. (Short) But all renders are new and most characters will get a remake. Alice face is the same but she did some serious body building i think. Her muscels are now like an elite russian gymnast, muhaha
Teaser pics for all to enjoy ..
Alice 010.jpg Alice 012.jpg Alice 014.jpg Ann 011.jpg Ann 013.jpg Ann 015.jpg Lisa Study 010.jpg Morning 010.jpg Tv Room 010.jpg Veranda 010.jpg

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
@JohnPonn

Why do you post things in this thread about the game "Glamour"? Where you recently got excited about writing about another game in the thread?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
It happens Friday night Saturday morning at 3 am when they come home from the bar.
No. I didn't mean that. Someone say that i have to give caramel to Alice, when she is bathroom and i can go bathroom with she. But i haven't got caramel ever.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
No... Friday - after diner, go visit Alice in her room (before she goes to club) u will have option to give her candy with alcohol, then wait until 3 am at the pool. Alice will appear with aunt Kira and only there you will get option to go with her to the bathroom.

Reactions: a1fox3

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Just for shits and giggles I went and had a look at the pics on patreon, Lisa and Ann don't even look like BB's girls.
Only Kira and Alice looks the same.

If Lisa is still sweet and innocent let me know I have a backup computer with restore software on it and can wipe out any bugs that come with the game from russia.
Since there is an offline version I will give it a try once v 12 comes out.

I will wipe out that computer and get it ready to try it then download v12 disconnect from the inter net try it out then restore the computer to original and away I go. But Lisa must be pure and innocent for me to even try it out.

If there is blackmail like what Alice did in BB then forget about it I will not play it.
Yeah, Lisa definitely doesn't look the same. Anne sometimes does, but it varies. Her body type seems different, but also her face and hair.

I'm kind of excited for the game, but at the same time I still expect DS to repeat the same mistakes as before. I also suspect the game is going to feel more like a clone of the original than a remake by it's original creator. But I still have to give it a shot.

@JohnPonn

Why do you post things in this thread about the game "Glamour"? Where you recently got excited about writing about another game in the thread?
DS is remaking Big Brother within their other game Glamour. So it's relevant to discuss it here up to a certain point, especially given how frequently the subject of if the game will ever be continued comes up.

Reactions: a1fox3

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Becasue it's not about the game Glamour. It's about DS announcing hes plans to redo BB but under a diffrent name because Patreon rules forbid him to talk about BB oppenly. Allso i didn't speak of the game personally in thoes posts. (On a personal note i don't like Glamour at all). I mearly posted links to what DS wrote on his site about uppcomming plans for BB. Thats very on the point for this forum. Same game, same Developer. But hey.. You know all this already ;)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
No, DS integrates shortened content from game "BB" into the game "Glamour".
That way the game "Glamour" doesn't become the game "BB", but remains the game "Glamour".
Unless DS completely botches the implementation of the BB content within Glamour, I think BB stuff will take over the game. BB stuff will definitely be the focus for the next few months. I imagine fan polls will favor BB in the future, especially as pure Glamour fans leave and old BB fans return. As JonnPonn said, this is probably BB circumventing Patreon cracking down on the original BB. Or at least DS finally deciding to risk things by returning to the game. I don't think DS really wants to do this, but how many of us have jobs we really want to work? DS needs to where the money is, and the original BB was that place. If adding BB stuff in starts bringing more money, that's just going to create a feedback loop where DS keeps making BB stuff more and more the focus of Glamour.

xsex111

Sep 4, 2018
Guyz this walkthrough is deleted from google.

Can someone reupload?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes