deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
More free "House of Pleasure" visual style previews.

Backgrounds.

If you like my art and my idea then feel free to support me and become my patron.

Every buck of support will help me today, will help me tomorrow, and will help in the future as well.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Why ise'nt any admin or forum moderator removing 100 posts about a rippoff copycat game? (House of pleasure)
I thought this forum was about the game Big brother.. Not some remake that is oblviosly not just trying to steel the thunder of another developer but also it's forum to get more noticed.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Why ise'nt any admin or forum moderator removing 100 posts about a rippoff copycat game? (House of pleasure)
I thought this forum was about the game Big brother.. Not some remake that is oblviosly not just trying to steel the thunder of another developer but also it's forum to get more noticed.
Original Big Brother is abandoned, so it is just good that somebody make new "Big Brother" game.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
rippoff copycat game (House of pleasure)
Oh, is that it? Really? What makes you think that?

remake that is oblviosly not just trying to steel the thunder of another developer
Big Brother is abandoned. It will not come back.

I make my own game framework , I make my own renders, I make my own texts, and I make a modified story that does not exist in BB.

So, where do I steal here?

groq

Aug 12, 2017

I make my own game framework , I make my own renders, I make my own texts, and I make a modified story that does not exist in BB.

You are perfectly right: you make your own framework, renders, text and story. So make your own thread, for your own game (because it's another game, not Big Brother) and post there, as all modders and re-makers did (you are not the first one). This thread is for the game "Big Brother" made by Dark Silver. Your posts are about the (will be) game "House of Pleasure" made by deepandsilent3dx.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone know if this game is legal to download in the UK?
You're a member of a site that would be deemed illegal across most of the world.
The UK in particular is one of the worst when it comes to dealing with pirate media, so it's safe to say that no, it's not legal to download in the UK. Especially considering the incest content.

Now, that you're even asking the question shows that you don't really care, otherwise you wouldn't have joined the site, let alone asked the question about an abandoned incest themed game.

Reactions: groq

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Original Big Brother is abandoned, so it is just good that somebody make new "Big Brother" game.
But this is the Big Brother thread. Not a remake or other.. So go make a new thread and post about it there. I finished BB over 10 times by now and i am fully aware of it's status. This should remane a BB thread for people like me who cares about the Original game. I don't give a fly about addons or remakes. If such a thread is made i would accept a link to it from here. But the creator of said game is using this thread to pull patreons for his copy remake. Thats wrong in my book but maby i need to remind myself that this is a pirate forum. My original post was directed to the Forum moderators and they have the final say in what goes.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017

So why are you here?
Why are you not posting on the House of Pleasure game thread?
This framwork wouldn't happen to be Renpy by any change?

I do wish you luck with your project. This is just the wrong forum. This belongs to BB.

Reactions: groq

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
If you don't like it, report the post(s), to bring them to the mods' attention.

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018

so, please - send me link of your game. I really like to try.

Aug 28, 2017
is there any possibility for this game to return to development again I would like to see it continued

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes