yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Do you have any mod with sex scene of Olivia mom?
It was in the sex scene mod of Eva or Vicky.

ThuLife

Oct 7, 2017
I never play this game, and I see that there are so many mods, with new and different stories... my questions are: I have to play and complete the basic first, and after the mods, or I can play all in the same time? For the download and installing, I can do for basic and all mods all together at the first time? I am interested only to the mods that add stories, so the mods to istall are...?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
If you have a patron, you can see more different clothes on characters? Can somebody show all images with all different clothes in storyline? This game was awesome and i think maybe i buy a patron and then i see different clothes.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i heard there was an older version (0.6 to be exact) that actually had more eric content before being removed 0.7 onward. any one can confirm that i'm not on a random witch hunt?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
ill throw this out there even if it's going to be the unfavored path, but is any of the new content eric?

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
why is this crap of a game still relevant ?

enlighten me.
All I can tell you is that this game single handedly drew me in to the genre of adult video games and even made me find this forum because I needed answers on how to progress. I don't really know why it grabbed me so. There are other games out there now with better renders and better story but for some reason this game had me clicking until I almost developed "carpet tunnel syndrome" (You'll get the joke if you play the game). I think it's a combination of renders, story and above all programming that just had me clicking and clicking, trying to trigger the conditions to progress and of course there was Eric... What can I say about Eric, I really hated him, like viscerally hated him. Do you know how powerful, as a literary device, it is to have character that you really hate, like really hate his guts? I couldn't put the game down until I had beaten him.

I can't really recommend the game to anyone who hasn't played it because there is no real payoff as the developer has given up on the game. It is a game you'll either love or hate. It won't leave you indifferent though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DJsona and Papercut

Papá Tejón

Oct 20, 2017
sorry if im doing wrong by ask, but this game actually have a end on any route? i mena its versioned so i think its uncomplete, but that can mena lot of things like function not implemented but maybe it can be a complete histoy?!?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
sorry if im doing wrong by ask, but this game actually have a end on any route? i mena its versioned so i think its uncomplete, but that can mena lot of things like function not implemented but maybe it can be a complete histoy?!?
Just look further up this page...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes