Venomosity

Aug 2, 2018
That's common. Different anti-virus programs will report different games as malware. If you've downloaded it from an official link from this site, you should be safe. I'm referring to the ones on the first page. If you found it someplace else, then it could be actually infected.
I see, I did download it from here. Thanks!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Is this some kind of joke or this is for real update from "Big Brother"?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
This mod have much more content even some animated scenes, but most new dialogues is in rusdian

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
at this point it no longer matters

downloading

ouch they dont have mega
It's a Russian modded version, in Russian. It's been discussed a few times in this thread. There are alternative pre-modded versions in English, or you can install the mods from these forums for the same effect. Look back over the last few pages, or search the name.

Reactions: inXanity

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Does anyone know about why the developer didn't change names and continue like that(landlady, flatmates etc.) and just abandon it?

Every time I see this game I am getting a little bit sad. I played it with the knowledge of it was abandon but I didn't know that I would be this eager for it to be complete game.

Even with abandoning, it is the most popular adult game in here and that is saying something...

His new game is not interesting for me unfortunately.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not 100% sure, but most people agree that it was probably a simple jump on the incest hype train and after he noticed that people don't like his NTR stuff he didn't know how to continue and then just abandoned it because everything would be completely impossible x'D

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Not 100% sure, but most people agree that it was probably a simple jump on the incest hype train and after he noticed that people don't like his NTR stuff he didn't know how to continue and then just abandoned it because everything would be completely impossible x'D
I don't think so, because even after you get rid of Eric there is a lot of story going on so people must had supported it back then. And NTR was mainly avoidable except 2-3 scenes.

I read some comments from past pages and now I think ''patreon'' was just an excuse. Because he could simply change the family names to names I wrote(landlady, flatmate etc.).

I read some comment that says ''He didn't like incest stuff and don't want it to continue''; like WTF!? Ahahahaha. Then why he created it in the first place.

Like I said, some comments says that he used this game as a cash cow to produce his new -for me uninteresting- game. And use patreon as an excuse to abandon this and start his new project.

It is a dick move from his side. I don't know how he found support after this fraud.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I read some comment that says ''He didn't like incest stuff and don't want it to continue''; like WTF!? Ahahahaha. Then why he created it in the first place.
It was actually his own words that he don't get it. It seems like he's more into BDSM, maybe NTR cuz he's well known for not being an incest fan. With such a boom I would go for incest as well even tho I really don't like it. Back then it was easy money.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
It was actually his own words that he don't get it. It seems like he's more into BDSM, maybe NTR cuz he's well known for not being an incest fan. With such a boom I would go for incest as well even tho I really don't like it. Back then it was easy money.
I get it now. It could be. For example I don't get the NTR stuff. It is a big no for me. Or BDSM, if it is just ''spanking'' level BDSM-y(I made that word, yeah) then it's fun but getting sexual enjoyment from hurting someone is weird for me.

But like I said before, he had the option to continue as a non-incest(and incest with patch for the people) but he just leave all the supporters. Shame on him.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't think so, because even after you get rid of Eric there is a lot of story going on so people must had supported it back then. And NTR was mainly avoidable except 2-3 scenes.

I read some comments from past pages and now I think ''patreon'' was just an excuse. Because he could simply change the family names to names I wrote(landlady, flatmate etc.).
Could have, had plenty of time, didn't.

Dark Silver said it himself, the incest fetish isn't his thing.

He abandoned the initial version of Glamour that he was working on (a non incest game), then started Big Brother, even going as far as calling it "The incest adventure of your life"...

Add 2 + 2 and get "did it for the money".

Like I said, some comments says that he used this game as a cash cow to produce his new -for me uninteresting- game. And use patreon as an excuse to abandon this and start his new project.

It is a dick move from his side. I don't know how he found support after this fraud.
Those comments are at least partially correct. The degree of how correct is certainly up for speculation.
He announced that work would be done on a remake of Glamour, whilst still doing Big Brother. This was met with a mixture of "He's using Big Brother to fund Glamour" to "He's going to be finishing Big Brother and have Glamour ready to release early versions without downtime", or at least words to that affect.
Then the ban hammer came wandering his way, and already had some early work done on Glamour, released the current version of Big Brother, along with promises of finding alternate funding because (based on what he publicly said) Patreon wouldn't allow Big Brother in any way, shape or form to have a presence on Patreon.
Shortly after was the first release of Glamour.

Whilst many expressed displeasure over a female protagonist, more expressed concern and (arguably justifiable) vitriol over how Glamour would have its updates released - online only "in game" downloads, as opposed to releasing updated versions each month for separate download.

After a few months of hearing absolutely nothing regarding the future of Big Brother from Dark Silver, the game was officially labelled here as Abandoned.

As for dick moves, there was some more relating to Glamour, but since I'm not following that game's development, I don't know what they are/were.

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
He abandoned the initial version of Glamour that he was working on (a non incest game), then started Big Brother, even going as far as calling it "The incest adventure of your life"...
I didn't know he began Glamour before BB. It makes much more sense now that the main fuel is ''money'' and not really desire.

Edit: It was still great experience for me and the best fap material in these adult games world imo.

I am sure there were lot of people that got inspire for this game and startted their own thing. I hope they will finish their work unlike this one. :p

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I am sure there were lot of people that got inspire for this game and startted their own thing. I hope they will finish their work unlike this one. :p
It definitely "inspired" some people. For a while it became "the thing to do" and make a cheap and shitty knock-off of Big Brother. In fact, I remember Man of The House being labelled as such for a while by some but it grew into its own thing, and is still going strong after BB got shit-canned. I highly recommend trying it out if you haven't already.

There's a couple of other games here similar to Big Brother, but they were started as a response to development stopping.

The same thing happened with Dating My Daughter, it spawned a few imitators of its own.
More than that, it also had the ban-hammer swing its way, but they made what changes they felt necessary to keep it going, and are even doing another game that's pretty good so far.

Wall Ed

May 8, 2017
There is a modded version of the game which is 0.14. Added multiple events and 2 animated scenes, however it is unofficial and not from Dark Silver.

In this release there is a complete game version 0.13.0.007 from Dark Silver, which, in turn, is modified and includes a huge number of additional events. Therefore, this is an unofficial version of 0.14. You do not need to copy something and transfer it somewhere. Just play ...

Below is the URL if intrested

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Could have, had plenty of time, didn't.
Dark Silver said it himself, the incest fetish isn't his thing.

Add 2 + 2 and get "did it for the money".
It wasn't incest fetish isn't his thing , it just that he don't subscribe to the incest idea that every female in the family will lust after/love Max. He keep arguing that its not plausible realistically. He wanna add in darker elements like trickery , blackmail and coercion for some characters. But this create alot of backlash , esp those snowflakes who realize DS idea of Max is not Adonis , where all the female love him unconditionally.

OT -now the game is dead , the BB thread is actually quite mature. Ppl can express freely and mods don't have to police and delete mass posts ... i remember a time when u can't even use the "E" word and militia demand that any fanart with "E" need to be enclosed with spoiler tags .. its quite a trepidation reading BB posts then , yah ppl don't "discuss" then , they flame , spit , claw and trash. Mods always have to step in.

Anyway.. those snowflakes then flame him quite hard because they say he doesn't understand the idea of incest game. Eventually he tried to reconcile both ways by making the game veer away from incest , out of the family .. adding all the new characters.. but then again "The incest adventure of your life" tagline was his achilles heels , what ppl want is Ann Alice and Lisa. The latter game evolution is total trash. Neither here nor there and nothing anyone wanted. I am sure it wasn't what he wanted too.

I kinda understand what he did , if u gotto choose between what you hate doing but earn $$$ , or what u love doing but earn less , the $$$ will only get u motivated initially so far until a time come u just don't want to do it anymore.

I did ask him if he could continuing BB as a recreational side job after he started glamour again , his original vision , even its just slow optional update its okie, but the way he would have wanted it. He just reply "its an interesting idea"
>.<
I think its his polite way of saying "sorry , not interested"

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
I am skeptical about the post above ''unofficial update 0.14''. Is there any truth to it? I feel like it is screaming ''Come and get your virus''.(It was a reference to ''Come and get you love''. :p )

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes