H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Sorry, I was just expressing how I felt let down when Dark Silver abandoned the project and made the comment since it was relating to the game being left uncompleted.

Yea, so Did I, among all the games on this site, I spent the most time on this game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, I was just expressing how I felt let down when Dark Silver abandoned the project and made the comment since it was relating to the game being left uncompleted.
That's fine, but you absolutely did not need to quote the opening post. At all.
All that does is make it look like you believed that TCMS was the game's dev, Darksilver.

Gaaz

Aug 8, 2017
I wish someone converted this to renpy.
They kind of did do that already. The conversion is a time stamp though. Right from the start all options from the 0.13 patch are available and there is no progression like in the original game. But on the plus side, many extra mods are included. I am not sure why this site does not list that game (I did not find it, but did not look too hard either), so I am not going to post a link. But you can google it by using "BigBrotherRenPy" search term, without quotes. Current patch is 0.04 and is just a transfer of the 0.13 Big Brother and some mods to the new engine

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Is there a patch for Unity games that enables the rollback of scenes? I have one for Renpy games which works great, but I was wondering it I could get one for this game and other Unity games as well, thanks in advance ;)

Reactions: Bird1019

Knut Wuchtig

Apr 19, 2018
Our komrade from russia:

we need english translation :p
maybe new version. I am downloading the torrent and will take a look at the newest viruses from russia :)

Edit: renpy Version of last BB with many MODs included. After browsing the images I think there is no new content. ( if you played BB with MODs. )
Everything is translated to russian. Including the "english only" MODs.
I think that is what slepth means by "we need english translation". ;)

Maybe someon contacts the develper ?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes