Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
This might have been said a few dozen times but I am not reading 1242 pages...

Why would an Adult like Max worry about being sent to Military School? I am 350 days in (No seasons or end of school but its a game so yeah) and have $15,000 sitting in my account. I am pretty sure Max could leave and get his own place and keep making money on the Cams plus his side business of Sperm Sample giver.

My brain had arguments with Alice after she decided to Black Mail me(Max). I got rid of that POS Eric... well I paid to have him taken away (BTW not having Kate's Mom pop back up was disappointing). I pay the bills. I came up with the money making part of her streaming bit. I buy them all their sweet new clothes even though they all look the same. Character-wise I was hurt she would do this and even though I doubt she would have shown it (She really enjoys the sex stuff) I still thought it ruined the relationship. Max does what he can. Pervy? Of course. But it did not get bad till Kira tied him down and fucked him lol. Does she ever pay you back for blabbing to Alice when drunk?

It is a very well made game. And oddly one with a lot of time put in even with the "grind" (Life is a grind to do stuff). Sadly it seems a lot of games get half done and dropped. This one seemed to go farther but end out of the blue.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I know it was most likely part of the future of the game but did the ominous Alice Streamer Stalker thing get mentioned again in the game after the 1st time?

At first, I thought she meant "Mike".

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Wait now what now?

This game is abandoned? That was unexpected. Yeah the whole Patreon thing I get that, but still...

Rich, and your partner in crime, and all of you other BB modders and artists, you need to rescue this game! Or at least keep teasing us with kickass renders!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
ok you mean at 22 o'clock
A clock face doesn't have 22 hours on it.
22:00 in 24hr format means 10 o'clock at night, aka 10pm.

Stop asking your questions in this thread. Go to the gameplay questions and walkthrough thread.
On the first page, you can find all the information you will need to play through this game.

Catastrophic

Feb 19, 2018
So this game cant be continued because of Pat? Can something else not be used? I dont really know much about patreon :/

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes