guixyz

Apr 23, 2017
Home come this game has such big fan base?
The fan base was accumulated when the game was still in active development. It had great renders and endearing characters, and the developer soon abandoned the awful idea of Eric. Also modders quickly made keeping Eric at bay fairly easy, so it wasn't such a chore.

Now it's abandoned, but like a great party that just ended, everyone mills around because they don't know what to do next.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
The fan base was accumulated when the game was still in active development. It had great renders and endearing characters, and the developer soon abandoned the awful idea of Eric. Also modders quickly made keeping Eric at bay fairly easy, so it wasn't such a chore.

Now it's abandoned, but like a great party that just ended, everyone mills around because they don't know what to do next.
I don't think Eric was an awful idea, what was awful is adding Eric as a surprise, people at first expected another normal incest game but the creator didn't want it to be so simple. I think that if from the start the creator said "I'm gonna add a rival" everything would have been better.

What I understand is that people expected something from the creator and if he adds something that those people hated... well I don't need to say more about what happens do I?.

Most games are quite so-so because the mother always remains single during 10 or 20 years and I'm like really?. The only thing with Eric is how incomplete he is and how much of an idiot he became so that you could kick him easily out of the house.

But meh I just wanted to say that Eric in itself isn't an awful idea, you may like it or dislike it but I'm sure it's based on yourself rather than the idea. The thing in adult games is that most people just want an easy way to the sex scenes without winning against anything, no challenge at all.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think Eric was an awful idea, what was awful is adding Eric as a surprise, people at first expected another normal incest game but the creator didn't want it to be so simple. I think that if from the start the creator said "I'm gonna add a rival" everything would have been better.

What I understand is that people expected something from the creator and if he adds something that those people hated... well I don't need to say more about what happens do I?.

Most games are quite so-so because the mother always remains single during 10 or 20 years and I'm like really?. The only thing with Eric is how incomplete he is and how much of an idiot he became so that you could kick him easily out of the house.

But meh I just wanted to say that Eric in itself isn't an awful idea, you may like it or dislike it but I'm sure it's based on yourself rather than the idea. The thing in adult games is that most people just want an easy way to the sex scenes without winning against anything, no challenge at all.
More annoying than Eric is how the content is hidden behind hours of grind.Not to mention almost all events that matters are once or twice per week so you need to wait even more.
And don't forget how many times DS lie to us.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
More annoying than Eric is how the content is hidden behind hours of grind.Not to mention almost all events that matters are once or twice per week so you need to wait even more.
And don't forget how many times DS lie to us.
I wasn't defending DS, the game is too grindy and with little thought behind it. Only the first 2 weeks or so before we enter "frozen part" have at least a bit of quality storywise. After that we enter the infinite number of days that we just try to find routes to follow and to kick Eric out.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

Eric specifically was an awful idea. A rival in and of itself isn't a bad idea, but Eric was implemented poorly and suddenly changed the direction of the game. I don't even think that DS intended Eric to be a rival. The incest part of the game was somehow you watching your family get fucked by Eric, or getting his sloppy seconds by currying his favor, or cutting deals with him so that he'd leave you one family member to yourself. The reason we kept running into more and more difficulty in trying to get rid of Eric in early updates was that DS didn't expect or want people to resist him. The hardness level of opposing Eric and the shear futility of it was meant to steer people back on the track of being friends with Eric.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Eric specifically was an awful idea. A rival in and of itself isn't a bad idea, but Eric was implemented poorly and suddenly changed the direction of the game. I don't even think that DS intended Eric to be a rival. The incest part of the game was somehow you watching your family get fucked by Eric, or getting his sloppy seconds by currying his favor, or cutting deals with him so that he'd leave you one family member to yourself. The reason we kept running into more and more difficulty in trying to get rid of Eric in early updates was that DS didn't expect or want people to resist him. The hardness level of opposing Eric and the shear futility of it was meant to steer people back on the track of being friends with Eric.
I disagree,I think he played his part fairly well,IMO he was meant to be disliked by the player and the purpose was achieved.Cutting deal with him felt dirty and again,IMO that`s how it supposed to feel.

Getting rid of him isn`t hard at all,just wait for him accusing you of stealing and that`s it.

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Btw how's his other game doing? I really wish he couldve change the relations to step sisters and step mom, I wonder if he's doing well enough with his other game, I wish him the best of course but damn BB was great and I wish it couldve been finished properly

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I really wish he couldve change the relations to step sisters and step mom
Stepcest is banned by Patreon as well. Anything that hints at a real or anything approaching a family relationship is forbidden. Other authors have gone the route of changing the relationships to "roommates", and then offering some patch or code to restore the incest. But it's yet to be seen if Patreon cracks down on that or not, since that kind of thing is a very poorly kept secret.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
I don't understand why some other games such as Milfy City continue to appear in Patreon and this one was banned.

SnowforHo

Jun 25, 2018
i feel so helpless and incomplete now. after playing this game for 3 days straight with 2 playthroughs i got to know the game has been put on block because of patreon... im so sad now. really really sad.... i so wanted closure with lisa...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes