Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
any news since 02/02/2018 not a single good news for this game i miss the new updates :FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::cryingface::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I know that. Ann is naked in the kitchen and I can get closer. But then nothing else. Thank you.
My guess would be mood. Maybe she needs more massages or something else? I don't recall ever having her turning me down in the kitchen, although Lisa often does, and then I have to help her with her homework for a while.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Dead unless DS needs money, then he may pick it up and remake it in a few months of years.

MichaDD

Jul 12, 2017
My guess would be mood. Maybe she needs more massages or something else? I don't recall ever having her turning me down in the kitchen, although Lisa often does, and then I have to help her with her homework for a while.
Ann has enough mood. In the kitchen the selection for sex is missing. There is only "go closer - I should go". But thanks.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
How the hell can I teach respect to Alice? With Lisa that goes over the homework and as with Alice =?

How can I reduce the influence of eric on mom?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How the hell can I teach respect to Alice? With Lisa that goes over the homework and as with Alice =?

How can I reduce the influence of eric on mom?
You ask in the correct thread. The one labelled as "Walkthrough and Playthrough Questions".

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
WTF???? I come back to see if this game has been updated past v13 and I find out that it's been abandoned? What happened? This game was amazing!!! PLEASE COMEBACK DARK SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!

niskaru

Nov 27, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get these scene in game. I tried all the walkthrough given in the first page but didn't get these scene.

Reactions: MrJoZocker

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I do not understand
You're asking your questions in the wrong place...

Can someone please tell me how to get these scene in game. I tried all the walkthrough given in the first page but didn't get these scene.
Both of you, go to the and use the first page for walkthroughs, and ask your questions in that thread.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes