tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
so...big bro its kaputt?
Yes, the creator left the game.
Very difficult to take it back in hand, besides this is already the second that has abandoned.
Many have asked to shoot Big Brother, but he now and on a new game called "Glamour"

A game that after 5 months, that there is not yet a scene of sex.... you can just take a shower naked and watch TV...

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Nobody really cares about Glamour, we want big brother so there's no surprise he's finding it hard to get patrons for his other game. Saying he quit the game cause it got hacked makes no sense. Even though we can all get games for free in here, we still go and support the creators on patreon especially when the games are good. Game hacked or not makes zero difference cause we can easily continue supporting it. And so if he quit the game he most likely did it for other reasons and NOT because his game got hacked or because Patreon put pressure on him. Hundreds of other creators deal with the same issue and they all make a patreon compatible version and then add an inc patch or such.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
Nobody really cares about Glamour, we want big brother so there's no surprise he's finding it hard to get patrons for his other game. Saying he quit the game cause it got hacked makes no sense. Even though we can all get games for free in here, we still go and support the creators on patreon especially when the games are good. Game hacked or not makes zero difference cause we can easily continue supporting it. And so if he quit the game he most likely did it for other reasons and NOT because his game got hacked or because Patreon put pressure on him. Hundreds of other creators deal with the same issue and they all make a patreon compatible version and then add an inc patch or such.
i think what happened is he didnt want to make this game anymore and when patreon made it slightly difficult for him to continue he quit and moved on and to me if he just didnt want to do it anymore thats fine its his game his choice (personally i think he should've done 1 or 2 more updates and just wrapped everything up) And if he just came out and said that i think everyone would've have been alright fair enough and he wouldn't have lost as many patreons as he did and ppl would've been a lot more supportive with glamour but he didnt he blamed it all on patreon which is bullshit if he really wanted to continue the game he could've dozens of creators have suffered the same issue and i know his was different than most but he was in the same position as the dmd creator and that game is still ongoing. the choice to end this game was all him and he needs to just own that or ppl are going to be very reluctant to give him money for other games glamour should have a lot bigger fan base right now

Pakiii

Aug 9, 2017
Since this game will not recive any more updates can any of you guys recommend me a good games to play this summer?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The hacked excuse is a cop out, you just need to look at Summertime Saga to see a good game will make tons of money despite being free.

I suspect he gave up because Patreon wouldn't let him to continue as is, and because the biggest portion of his supporters didn't want him doing the NTR stuff he seemed to want.

Reactions: SengalBoi

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
i think what happened is he didnt want to make this game anymore and when patreon made it slightly difficult for him to continue he quit and moved on and to me if he just didnt want to do it anymore thats fine its his game his choice (personally i think he should've done 1 or 2 more updates and just wrapped everything up) And if he just came out and said that i think everyone would've have been alright fair enough and he wouldn't have lost as many patreons as he did and ppl would've been a lot more supportive with glamour but he didnt he blamed it all on patreon which is bullshit if he really wanted to continue the game he could've dozens of creators have suffered the same issue and i know his was different than most but he was in the same position as the dmd creator and that game is still ongoing. the choice to end this game was all him and he needs to just own that or ppl are going to be very reluctant to give him money for other games glamour should have a lot bigger fan base right now
I fully agree. All he had to do was do one or two more updates for game closure and then explain he is tired or bored of working on this game. We would have understood and moved on. Not to mention he could've very well passed this project to someone else to finish it for him and pay them a small fee if he really had enough of it. But no. He didn't even have to finish Lisa's arc (sort of leave it as a cliffhanger just to make a point on how good the game is that it manages to leave everyone wanting for more) but as it stands at the moment, he literally dropped everything and moved on. Other than Eric's storyline which clearly ends when you deal with him, nothing else is finished. Honestly I would have been happy if he would've at least finished Olivia's storyline on Lisa GF questline. Or the family doctor arc. But no. Nothing.

He Really sets a bad example not only for his game, but for other creators as well because now I don't even know who to support or IF I want to keep on supporting others knowing fully well that they can just drop everything and leave because they have this power.

I can't believe I'm saying this but what he did is worse than what Hello Games did with No Man's Sky. Truly

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes